+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajay1989 said:
DO we need to actually mention working hour/week in the employment reference letter?

In my letter working hours is just mentioned as Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6 pm but haven't mentioned 47 hours/week.
I hope that is fine!!!

Thanks you in advance.
This is fine.

shenggay

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

A friend of mine who applied in MPNP -EE got a refusal letter recently. The VO mentioned in the letter that the NOC code used and the duties and responsibilities stated in the reference letter did not match.

I am a pnp EE applicant myself and is really worried about this.

What got us confused was that the MPNP officers gave us the NOC code to use when they are evaluating our files for prov nominee program.

Any inputs?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Have your friend phoned to Manitoba PNP office to clarify?

If Manitoba PNP office gave you a NOC code to use but it is not accepted by CIC, then there is an issue between the provincial office and the federal office. If Manitoba PNP office DID NOT endorse a NOC code but your friend included it in his application, then the responsibility would rest on your friend. Attainment of PNP does not necessarily means a successful CIC application, but hopefully the Manitoba office will clarify the issue with CIC.

shenggay said:
Dear All,

A friend of mine who applied in MPNP -EE got a refusal letter recently. The VO mentioned in the letter that the NOC code used and the duties and responsibilities stated in the reference letter did not match.

What got us confused was that the MPNP officers gave us the NOC code to use when they are evaluating our files for prov nominee program.

Any inputs?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shenggay said:
Dear All,

Any inputs?
In order to help you better, are you able to provide the NOC code your friend has applied for and the duties and responsibilities that were stated in his reference letters?

luck999

Apr 14, 2015
hi everyone,,, i am also one of you got rejected not uploaded fbi but submit proof though.
my qustion is in cancelled letter cic letter says
(the information you submit as part of your original express entry profile will remain in your my cic account for 60 days from the date of this letter)

i hope within two weeks i am going to receive Fbi pcc how i can be in the game again?
Any ideas TIA

nancy20150710

Jul 10, 2015
hi,

i applied PR by ITA march 24 and i got refused message today

part of message as below:

I am not satisfied that the offer of employment provided meets the requirements outlined in
Section 1(c) of the Ministerial Instructions. Upon reviewing the documentation submitted in
connection with your work experience as food service supervisor with First Rate Enterprises Ltd
o/a Tim Hortons, I could not find any reference to an offer made for a non-seasonal and
indeterminate position. The offer of employment you submitted is not dated and describes the
position offer as full-time only. I further note that the last work permit issued to you on May 28,
2013 was based on Labour Market Impact Assessment #7928971 issued on April 18, 2013 for a
two-year employment with First Rate Enterprises Ltd. For those reasons, I am not satisfied that a
qualifying offer of employment was made to you with respect to full-time work in Canada that is
non-seasonal and indeterminate. Having reviewed your application and the supporting
documentation you provided, I am not satisfied that you have arranged employment as defined in
the Ministerial Instructions.

what i can do next? can i request my employer to offer another letter to meet the requirements?
i also submitted my work permit extension march 27 but not getting result yet
i need advice, thank you in advance

Nancy

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
nancy20150710 said:
I further note that the last work permit issued to you on May 28,
2013 was based on Labour Market Impact Assessment #7928971 issued on April 18, 2013 for a
two-year employment with First Rate Enterprises Ltd. For those reasons, I am not satisfied that a
qualifying offer of employment was made to you with respect to full-time work in Canada that is
non-seasonal and indeterminate.
Is that guy basically saying that as you were only issued a 2 year LMIA (The maximum they issue) he decided it wasn't permanent?? No one can get a unlimited LMIA!

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
kryt0n said:
Is that guy basically saying that as you were only issued a 2 year LMIA (The maximum they issue) he decided it wasn't permanent?? No one can get a unlimited LMIA!
You are correct. You need permanent, non-seasional LMIA to get that extra 600 points! Lots of CEC applicants also did not get the extra 600 points because of this requirement. CIC has this requirement probably because they do not want applicants to illegally 'buy' short-term jobs from Canadian employers. Alternatively, they want to make it less desirable to hire non-Canadians (because those non-Canadians may not get immigration status later and thus they have to leave the company) so that the citizens will not complain.

CIC is very adament about this. Have you considered PNP? They may have less lenient requirements.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Is it possible to get a permanent LMIA? I thought the new system allowed for a maximum LMIA of 1 year.

Even if a manager signs the LMIA to state it is permanent, the LMIA will still only be for a year, as will the corresponding work permit.

nancy20150710

Jul 10, 2015

right?? i got my employment letter mentioned full time, 40 hours/week, then it is rejected because he can't find this is a non-seasonal and indeterminate position...what to do next?

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Get the offer of employment letter as per the requirements and put a case specific enquiry asap also make a new profile if u have valid wp

tala101

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Hi Nancy. What did the officer meant by your offer not being dated? Did your employer issue you a new one (which you uploaded/submitted)?

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
I'm thinking what they said

"The offer of employment you submitted is not dated and describes the
position offer as full-time only"

they mean your job offer out dated or not dated?, and its says full time only?, there is no permanent and indeterminate words in your job offer?.

i think you missed the magic word. PERMANENT AND INDETERMINATE. dont forget to write the date the day they signed the job offer.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
This is fine.
@Asivad Anac - for a FSW canadidate, word permanent in job letter is required? my job letter says full time with 40 hours per week? i am not a LMIA candidate....

thanks