NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
gdday

Just to add another rejection scenario i havent come across here yet.

if your education was vis distance learning (online), its advisable you add your acceptance letter and possible proof of other activities you were doing concomitantly at your country of residence or wherever.

seems the current EE process did not factor that into calculation and so you can be rejected for not producing PCC for such if the university address is in another country. for example if you are in italy and did a distance learning program in usa, you can be rejected for not providing PCC for usa.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
tosincci said:
gdday

if your education was vis distance learning (online), its advisable you add your acceptance letter and possible proof of other activities you were doing concomitantly at your country of residence or wherever.

seems the current EE process did not factor that into calculation and so you can be rejected for not producing PCC for such if the university address is in another country. for example if you are in italy and did a distance learning program in usa, you can be rejected for not providing PCC for usa.
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT, A FRIEND OF MINE WAS REJECTED BASE ON THIS DISTANCE LEARNING/PCC ISSUE

Barista

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23 2015
Doc's Request.
(Celpip) 15 05 15
AOR Received.
15 05 15
Asivad Anac said:
Your letter is fine. These terms become unnervingly important only where an LMIA offer is concerned. And that is only because CIC and ESDC want to keep a close eye on any possible LMIA misuse.

Hi asivad anac,
I am just wondering if i can submit additional documents by myself to cic, i have a consultant and i think they dont know nothing!because before i send all my requirements i ask them to check my offer of employment if that is fine and have nothing to change they said it was ok, and now as i was reading all your post here i find my job offer in really bad situation.. The word permanent and full time are missing in my offer,, do you think i can submit a revise offer? Thank you

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad and other seniors,

I have a question regarding my PGWP.

MY PGWP is for one year and was issued on Oct.10, 2014. But I completed all the courses in the mid-August 2014, which was indicated in my school letter. However, my current full time job started in the end of August 2014, which was indicated in my employment reference letter. Before my PGWP was issued, I have valid off-campus work permit.

Now I want to upload my PGWP along with the employment reference letter, will CIC say that I worked illegally before I got the PGWP?

Thank you in advance. :) :)

I worked for almost a month on an Off-Campus WP while waiting for my PGWP. You are allowed to work full-time during breaks while on Off-Campus WP, therefore, should not be a problem.

sesytrice

Nov 27, 2014
tosincci said:
gdday

That's very correct and it's very fair on the path of applicants in this category.. How can you provide PCC for a country you never visited? I think CIC should review their process to correct this gross anomaly.

DevAryan

Jun 29, 2015
One of person's Application in other forum was canceled as he didn't upload his spouse PCC from India.

starsniper_11

Jan 2, 2015
Hello Asivad and others ,

I was deputed to a foreign location (USA) by my Indian employer for 11 months. However, my reference letters, relieving letter and payslips do not refer to this foreign deputation in any way.

I did not include these 11 months as a separate line item in my work history nor in my personal history because it was with the same employer. I now realize that I should have included this 11 months as 'travel' in my personal history. However, I uploaded the PCC from USA (as well as passport pages US visa/stamps with entry dates) in my application as I lived there for more than 6 months.

Will this be a misrepresentation/cause for rejection?... please advise.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
I am reading that one of the guys application got cancelled because Permanent was not mentioned in the job letter.
one of my job letter says full time-40 hours per week but permanent is not written. is that necessary.. i am not on LMIA... applying as a FSW...

thanks for your input

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Regarding the education certificates, I try to combine the ECA report, IELTS, degree certificates, transcripts, and notarized certificates and transcripts(because my degree certificate is only in my native language, I have got them notarized). But found that the file is far more larger than the size limit.
So could I upload without transcripts?

;)

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
I_love_van said:
Regarding the education certificates, I try to combine the ECA report, IELTS, degree certificates, transcripts, and notarized certificates and transcripts(because my degree certificate is only in my native language, I have got them notarized). But found that the file is far more larger than the size limit.

;)
u can .. transcripts are not required.. i was having the same trouble.. so things i dont need- i compressed them.. Ielts scan was almost 2 MB.. i compressed it to 300 kb.. so if u want to try that..

Asivad can throw more light

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:

;)
Leave out the transcripts - CIC doesn't asks for those anyways. CIC also doesn't ask for IELTS in the checklist - they verify it using your TRF reference - you can leave that out as well.

Just upload ECA, copy of degree certificates and translated notarized certificates.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Thank you chadboy25 and Asivad.

Regarding my Offer of Employment(a promotion letter), I have included the following information:
1. my name
2. the promoted position
3. start date
4. duties and responsibilities
5. mentioned it is a full-time indeterminate poistion
6. work hours: 40/week
7. salary and benefits
8. company's detailed contact information
9. supervisor's signature

Am I missing any required information?
Btw, will CIC ask for the company benefits proof? for example, extend health insurance

:) :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Thank you chadboy25 and Asivad.

Regarding my Offer of Employment(a promotion letter), I have included the following information:
1. my name
2. the promoted position
3. start date
4. duties and responsibilities
5. mentioned it is a full-time indeterminate poistion
6. work hours: 40/week
7. salary and benefits
8. company's detailed contact information
9. supervisor's signature

Am I missing any required information?
Btw, will CIC ask for the company benefits proof? for example, extend health insurance

:) :)
Try to include the name and title of the supervisor. And if you want to be even more comprehensive, add the following as well. But CIC themselves explicitly say that you may include the following documents so it is optional.

if the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips, Notices of Assessment (NOA) and Option C printouts issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe, e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years).

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Try to include the name and title of the supervisor. And if you want to be even more comprehensive, add the following as well. But CIC themselves explicitly say that you may include the following documents so it is optional.

if the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips, Notices of Assessment (NOA) and Option C printouts issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe, e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years).
Hi Asivad,
Yes, I can provide my T4 in 2014. In fact, I have upload it with the proof of funds to explain the source of income. I have printed the supervisor's name and position on the letter. But I never seen the NOA and Option C. Can I print directly from the Canada Revenue Agency?
Another question, is mandatory to provide NOC code for my position in all employment letters (Employment Reference Letter, Offer of Employment and Letter of Employment) and the previous works' employment letter? In my case, I only mentioned NOC code in the Letter of Employment for my current job.