+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

IzzieO

Jun 29, 2015
sam_172452 said:
Was your deadline specified to be "July 1" or was it given in calendar days or business days?
What is your experience with hiring a lawyer to do the work for you?

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAn it be a reason for rejection if the letter says permanent n fulltime only. If the letter is missing "non-seasonal" part.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
Prdesupne said:
CAn it be a reason for rejection if the letter says permanent n fulltime only. If the letter is missing "non-seasonal" part.
I dont think so. Permanent and full time are big heavy words.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
I dont think so. Permanent and full time are big heavy words.
I won't be so sure about that. All 3 are big heavy words for CIC where the holy sacrament of LMIA offer letter is concerned.

@Prdesupne, you should try getting non-seasonal included in the offer letter. Aarti21 and anvar21 faced rejections because the word 'Permanent' was missing and they are trying to salvage that situation with their employer. Getting 'Non seasonal' added should be easier than doing what they are attempting to do with their employer.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Asivad Anac said:
I did mean that there could be a case made for reacting to what CIC does rather than sending a CSE upfront. On the off chance that you could sneak through. But it is entirely your decision.

It can't hurt at all to have that consistency throughout all the paperwork so get it added where possible.

All the best!
Thank you for the explanation Asivad

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
I won't be so sure about that. All 3 are big heavy words for CIC where the holy sacrament of LMIA offer letter is concerned.

@ Prdesupne, you should try getting non-seasonal included in the offer letter. Aarti21 and anvar21 faced rejections because the word 'Permanent' was missing and they are trying to salvage that situation with their employer. Getting 'Non seasonal' added should be easier than doing what they are attempting to do with their employer.
Hi Guys , I have a question

I missed the deadline to submit additional documents. The given deadline was July 1 but it was a stat holiday and my lawyer was out of town, I submit the documents on July 2 and they were uploaded successfully.

Is there now a problem. My lawyer told me that it should be fine as July 1 was a national holiday.

YOUR VIEWS?

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But I dint have an lmia. I was working on an open work permit. Should i still worry about it ? My app is already submitted. I d rather make another profile if thats the case.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
Hi Guys , I have a question

I missed the deadline to submit additional documents. The given deadline was July 1 but it was a stat holiday and my lawyer was out of town, I submit the documents on July 2 and they were uploaded successfully.

Is there now a problem. My lawyer told me that it should be fine as July 1 was a national holiday.

YOUR VIEWS?
I concur with everyone else who has said that it is perfectly fine.