+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
I did not mean that to be offensive. I meant that the cancellation isn't entirely disturbing to all of us who are waiting for our turn but what is more disturbing to us is the randomness of getting cancelled at any point in time. Of course, personally for you it is a deeply disturbing experience and I'm sorry you had to face this rejection from CIC.

About the LMIA, I meant it was a valid reason only because CIC has published the requirements upfront on what they are expecting from the employer and the applicant. It is indeed sad that your employer couldn't help you out here but CIC wants exactly this.

For Federal Skilled Worker Program or Canadian Experience Class (not required but applicants can get extra points under the Comprehensive Ranking System for a job offer)

be permanent, non-seasonal and full time, and
be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) list.

That is why I said it was a valid reason. If an FSW candidate gets rejected tomorrow for not having the mention of their job as full-time or working hours/week in their reference letter, even that will be a valid reason but not necessarily the applicant's fault.

Hope that clarifies. And here's hoping you get another ITA soon enough. All the best!
Thanks for best wishes Asivad...u r doing commendable job ..and ur posts are really helpful..

I don't know what is bothering an IT company like mine stating the word permanent on the letter...however I am still trying ...meanwhile created a new profile without LMO ..let's see how it goes...

Thanks,

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Asivad Anac said:
On the off chance that there could be a humane officer lurking in the system. And why invite attention to something which can be explained post-facto if and when needed was the logic I applied there.
I am not sure I got what you said here, can you please explain?

Are you saying It is better to wait for the response from CIC.

another small question, do you think I need both offer letter and letter of employment updated with those keywords?

karen12

Jun 16, 2015
I'm just wondering about PCC within Canada... Do we need results of fingers prints to send with your application after you have received ITA??
or just the criminal record check is good enough??

Thank you Everybody for your help!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
I am not sure I got what you said here, can you please explain?

Are you saying It is better to wait for the response from CIC.

another small question, do you think I need both offer letter and letter of employment updated with those keywords?
I did mean that there could be a case made for reacting to what CIC does rather than sending a CSE upfront. On the off chance that you could sneak through. But it is entirely your decision.

It can't hurt at all to have that consistency throughout all the paperwork so get it added where possible.

All the best!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Thank you so much for taking the time and patience to explain the various options available to me. I really appreciate it a lot :)

Regarding PCC, I have already submitted an application for the same from UK on 3rd July. I have paid for premium processing, so I guess I can hope to receive the PCC quite early.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
vishalv said:
Thank you so much for taking the time and patience to explain the various options available to me. I really appreciate it a lot :)

Regarding PCC, I have already submitted an application for the same from UK on 3rd July. I have paid for premium processing, so I guess I can hope to receive the PCC quite early.
I got mine in 3 days after applying premium. They're super fast. Good luck!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
JB007 said:
I got mine in 3 days after applying premium. They're super fast. Good luck!
Glad to hear that. Thanks mate

donatelo

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 7
Asivad Anac said:
Hi Asivad!

please I have a question .

I received my aor in march 7 than CIC ask for my celpip march 25 send same day
BG CHECK IN PROGRESS SO EVERYTHING ELSS .In june 30 they ask about my schedule A and so my spouse + birth certificate of my son send next day after that my ECAS change from received to in process
Im under fsw within Canada ITA 28 jan
So you think my app could be rejected after all that??????
is there some applicant who got rejected at this point????
thank you in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donatelo said:
Hi Asivad!

please I have a question .

I received my aor in march 7 than CIC ask for my celpip march 25 send same day
BG CHECK IN PROGRESS SO EVERYTHING ELSS .In june 30 they ask about my schedule A and so my spouse + birth certificate of my son send next day after that my ECAS change from received to in process
Im under fsw within Canada ITA 28 jan
So you think my app could be rejected after all that??????
is there some applicant who got rejected at this point????
thank you in advance
Unfortunately, there have been at least 3 rejections recently for LMIA concerns. And they were all well advanced in the process. Do read more on this thread especially posts by anvar21, Aarti21 and vishalv.

IzzieO

Jun 29, 2015
boske83 said:
Yep - i can still access the document upload section, and inside help it is written they expect degree - i was just too confident that wes report scan and ref number is enough... so now i am back to pool... luckily - not banned... :)
Same thing happened with me, but I had uploaded my degree and WES form separately, be sure to follow the "attach as one document" instruction that they put on their page. Did you get another ITA?

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IzzieO said:
Same thing happened with me, but I had uploaded my degree and WES form separately, be sure to follow the "attach as one document" instruction that they put on their page. Did you get another ITA?
bad to hear same happened to you.
No, no new ITA yet - sitting at 462 and hoping for another 453 draw. In the meantime, I have also submitted CSE and still waiting for reply.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
Hi Guys , I have a question

I missed the deadline to submit additional documents. The given deadline was July 1 but it was a stat holiday and my lawyer was out of town, I submit the documents on July 2 and they were uploaded successfully.

Is there now a problem. My lawyer told me that it should be fine as July 1 was a national holiday.

Any suggestions??

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
Hi Guys , I have a question

I missed the deadline to submit additional documents. The given deadline was July 1 but it was a stat holiday and my lawyer was out of town, I submit the documents on July 2 and they were uploaded successfully.

Is there now a problem. My lawyer told me that it should be fine as July 1 was a national holiday.

Any suggestions??
Was your deadline specified to be "July 1" or was it given in calendar days or business days?

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
sam_172452 said:
Was your deadline specified to be "July 1" or was it given in calendar days or business days?
It was specified to be July 1 and it was just written 7 days but 7th day was JULY 1 (Canada Day)