+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's really nice to see people helping out each other constantly on this thread. I am certain we all have our reasons for wanting to immigrate so bad and its amazing to see people helping out one another. I for one might lose the girl I've loved for years if I get rejected :( Thank you all for your constant help and advice

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Totally agree ! :) It is AMAZING to see everyone supporting each other, especially in difficult times such as after case cancellation, rejection or denial. All the posts are precious help (literaly), and if I ever get rejected by CIC on my PR application, this forum will be my source of information on how to get my case re-opened. All the guidelines and advices are so helpful.

Thanks to everyone for the crucial help you provide every single day to one another ! ;)

nancy20150710

Jul 10, 2015
tosincci said:
My dear nothing is ever late. if you can get the necessary documents you can send a CSE while waiting for another ITA. Someone here had is application cancelled and money refunded yet after 6-7weeks it was reopened.

all the best
Do i need a lawyer or i can do this by myself?
Thank u for helping

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
Good
nancy20150710 said:
Do i need a lawyer or i can do this by myself?
Thank u for helping
you do not need a lawyer for this. All you need is to get the necessary document which addresses the reason for denial,
go to https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx and write something similar to a letter of explanation. the folk who's case was reopened also added an apology just to appeal to the officers humanity.

might also be worth ensuring no other documents missing before sending CSE if so add them too.

all the best

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
Help Help..Asivad and other seniors

I Have applied PR under express entry (ITA 22 may). My work permit is expired and I had applied restoration to keep my status valid. I do have a valid provincial nomination under EE .

My question : Can I leave canada and wait for my PR in my home country as restoration will take at least 4 months?

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
nat29 said:
Totally agree with Sam! Thank you everybody for making those small comments and inputs, most of them are so helpful!
I got AOR with 1004 points on 25 February, but got rejected on the 2nd of July for missing educational docs. Sent CSE to the CIC with explanation and copy of missing Diploma, but got rejection again and was told to re-apply. Got a second ITA today.
While just sipping through today's forum I decided to take another look at my new employment letter and noticed that my HR manager put the word "intermediate" instead of "indeterminate". Gosh! One more example of how important it is to check and re-check all the paperwork before you send it to CIC. If you failed once don't let them to fail you again!
I want to wish good luck and all the best to everybody, but especially to those who were already rejected, but managed to pull themselves together to go the same road again!
Hello Nat

May I ask wat kind f diploma was this and have you claimed points for it??

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
my pr rejection waqs just because my wife's pcc was 92 days old when i submitted my application.
they want pcc which is not 90 days or older doesnt matter its expiry or validity

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
bussim said:
my pr rejection waqs just because my wife's pcc was 92 days old when i submitted my application.
they want pcc which is not 90 days or older doesnt matter its expiry or validity
Was it from the country you currently live in?

From CIC:
For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
yes i know avisad just send me that linked so i am going to check that and i will talk to the cic on monday

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
bussim said:
yes i know avisad just send me that linked so i am going to check that and i will talk to the cic on monday
Well that definitely not a reason of rejection. Even my pcc is more than 3 months old from my home country as well as Canada so that means my application will be rejected too

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
here is the reply from goverment
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has reviewed your application for permanent
residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a
complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificates
Police certificate from India for your spouse was issued before submission of the application. It
is not up to date.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not
identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
Refund of fees
As we are rejecting your application, CIC will refund the fees that you have paid. This includes a
refund of the processing fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if you have already paid
this fee.
Job Seeker account
Since your application is rejected, you are no longer a candidate for Express Entry and your
Express Entry profile number is no longer valid.
If you registered for the Government of Canada’s Job Bank, you should deactivate or remove
your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website. You should also remove any references
that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
New Express Entry profile
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry
profile through your MyCIC account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you
must make sure your documents are valid on:
- the date you submit your new Express Entry profile,
- the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.
Documents where validity is important are:
- Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old.
- Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.
The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your
MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to
submit a new Express Entry profile.
If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get
directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.
Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
and when i called to cic those guys told me that you pcc was older than 90 days at the time of application.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
bussim said:
and when i called to cic those guys told me that you pcc was older than 90 days at the time of application.
Is your wife living in India. If yes, her pcc should be valid six months