Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bussim said:
yes
she is in india and i dont know why they are saying it that it is not valid
Send in a CSE explaining that CIC says that PCCs are valid for 6 months. Mention that link and take a screenshot of that page and attach it to your CSE.

I'm surprised that they reject an application with a reason that "Police certificate from India for your spouse was issued before submission of the application. It is not up to date.". That doesn't have a word about the 90 days rule! :-X

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Send in a CSE explaining that CIC says that PCCs are valid for 6 months. Mention that link and take a screenshot of that page and attach it to your CSE.

I'm surprised that they reject an application with a reason that "Police certificate from India for your spouse was issued before submission of the application. It is not up to date.". That doesn't have a word about the 90 days rule! :-X
But the rules were old when he submitted the application. May be thats the reason of rejection.

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
My pcc is 5 months old from India and i never did the country out and i got ita on 10 July shud I submit the papers or I should reapply for the pcc

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
better submite them them the fresh pcc and if you are running out of the time then just mention in cover letter that you have applied for fresh pcc and will submit that later.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjoy.singh said:
My pcc is 5 months old from India and i never did the country out and i got ita on 10 July shud I submit the papers or I should reapply for the pcc
If you can submit your application within 6 months from the date of issue of your PCC, you're safe.

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
I got everything ready i was about to submit the papers tomorrow however i just read the comments about pcc's which makes me worried now
And what is this 90 days rule for pcc

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
rjoy.singh said:
I got everything ready i was about to submit the papers tomorrow however i just read the comments about pcc's which makes me worried now
And what is this 90 days rule for pcc
90 days rule is not there anymore. As asivad posted above, if you are submitting application within coming one month, you will be perfectly fine.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have "review of eligibility: failed" in my MYCIC, and I am still waiting for an official letter.

And I am wondering,
and I only wish to know if an incomplete application would have this status appeared?
Or this failed eligibility means something else?

Please share your experience and knowledge.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uncle_smile said:
I have "review of eligibility: failed" in my MYCIC, and I am still waiting for an official letter.

And I am wondering,
and I only wish to know if an incomplete application would have this status appeared?
Or this failed eligibility means something else?

Please share your experience and knowledge.
ROE is either In Progress, Failed or Passed. Unfortunately, in your case they have probably found you ineligible for some reason.

farnaws

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
What do you mean by he applied when the rule was old? by application mean his EE profile opening or submitting application after getting ITA?

For an example, my PCC will have 90 days at 25th this month. I opened my EE profile before before April, 23rd, I got my first ITA somewhere in April, but had to decline that, Now the new ITA I got in jusr 2 weeks ago, so if I apply before 25th if this month I am safe for 90 day rule, if not then I guess thats also good because I am applying after Alril 23rd rule change...

Please clarify.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Just a small update... looking at the recent rejections based on missing keywords in offer letter I submitted my updated offer letter using a CSE with following details

1. Salary increment update
2. Travel history update since I had two trips outside canada so wanted to keep them in loop (although wasn't necessary)
3. Updated offer letter and letter of employment having the words "permanent, full time on non seasonal basis" and the statement that "The employment will continue after permanent resident status".

I also came to know that my company got a LMO audit request for me from Service Canada integrity branch last week.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
Just a small update... looking at the recent rejections based on missing keywords in offer letter I submitted my updated offer letter using a CSE with following details

1. Salary increment update
2. Travel history update since I had two trips outside canada so wanted to keep them in loop (although wasn't necessary)
3. Updated offer letter and letter of employment having the words "permanent, full time on non seasonal basis" and the statement that "The employment will continue after permanent resident status".

I also came to know that my company got a LMO audit request for me from Service Canada integrity branch last week.
Yes, that's a good idea.

I got promoted this month as well and thought I will also send a CSE.

Btw, please keep us posted on what CIC reply to your CSE. I sent a few extra documents to CIC last week and was surprised to get a positive reply in just 3 business days!