Reasons for Rejection

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes sure, I am Pm'ing you my no.
@Muhammad Faisal
Hope you also remembered to attach the IELTS result also. I was also confused at first and I would have forgotten to attach all the required documents at one point. So, you should have your Degree(s), Transcript(s), ECA(s), IELTS result.

By the way, in case you need to further reduce the size of any scanned documents in PDF, I had great success with PDFsam Basic. I was able to merge 3 whole passports with the entire pages and meet the size restrictions.

Good luck.
Let's refrain from giving incorrect information shall we? Both ECA and IELTS results are NOT required documents to provide BUT they are simply recommended documents to upload as they might be requested at a later date during the processing of one's application.

"Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
  • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Gotcha, thanks for the correction.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Let's refrain from giving incorrect information shall we? Both ECA and IELTS results are NOT required documents to provide BUT they are simply recommended documents to upload as they might be requested at a later date during the processing of one's application.

"Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
  • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Thank you so much everyone. Yes I did not attached my IELTS as well, as it was not asked by CIC. However, I mentioned my IELTS result number, and ECA registration number there in my PR profile and EE profile. It is understood that they can fetch my records for IELTS and ECA by using those numbers. Any way, this forum is a great help. Specially seniors here. Thanks Del

shobsaxena

Nov 1, 2017
chicago, usa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
express entry
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
11-15-2017
Hi, did anyone's application got rejected dude to inordinate delay in getting FBI PCC. i got three extensions already to submit my wife's FBI PCC which was rejected due to poor finger prints, this is the second time when she got it back rejected form FBI.

Can i a raise a CSE to request for another (4th) extension? but this time it will be almost 4 months as it takes time to get the FBI PCC. Or will they reject my application now. I have been meticulous about submitting proofs that i am trying my best to get the PCC. my wife is the primary applicant on our application.

any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

kvssidhu10

Sep 30, 2017
Hi all,

I got rejected for CEC Permanent residence due to below reason:

" I note that you currently possess an employer specific work permit that expires 27SEP2019, however, the letter of employment you provided dated 20OCT2017 does not indicate that you have employment for at least one year in the future. In order to claim 50 points for arranged employment, you must provide a closed work permit with a specific employer and a letter of employment indicating qualifying Canadian Work Experience in a qualifying NOC for at least one year in the past as well as one year in the future. "

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

" I note that you currently possess an employer specific work permit that expires 27SEP2019, however, the letter of employment you provided dated 20OCT2017 does not indicate that you have employment for at least one year in the future. In order to claim 50 points for arranged employment, you must provide a closed work permit with a specific employer and a letter of employment indicating qualifying Canadian Work Experience in a qualifying NOC for at least one year in the past as well as one year in the future. "

Thanks
Interesting how some people got through without the offer of "a year after receiving PR" but unfortunately that wasn't the case for you.

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
Hi all,

Thanks
Just a question, does the letter of employment you submitted explicitly mention "27SEP2019" as the end date for your job offer?

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
So My previous one year job that’s making me eligible for FSW had its office in a residential area. It’s a startup company and a small office was setup in one of the rooms of the house.
My work experience and company - everything is legitimate, the company’s got a website as well since last 4 years.

I read somewhere that office location in a residential area might raise a suspect. Has anyone got the same situation with them ? Would very much appreciate your thoughts on this.
That is correct. But since your experience is legitimate, you have no worries. Write the same In Letter of explanation. In worst case scenario, they may still look at your application with more than normal scrutiny. And may ask for further evidence like you bank statement showing regular deposits into your account from your side. All this is in the extreme scenario, normally you will have no issues. Just be prepared. I expect you will receive COPR soon enough, maybe few weeks extra than average.

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
N
@Muhammad Faisal
Hope you also remembered to attach the IELTS result also. I was also confused at first and I would have forgotten to attach all the required documents at one point. So, you should have your Degree(s), Transcript(s), ECA(s), IELTS result.

By the way, in case you need to further reduce the size of any scanned documents in PDF, I had great success with PDFsam Basic. I was able to merge 3 whole passports with the entire pages and meet the size restrictions.

Good luck.
Actually no need to submit IELT certificate. Hey already know our scores through the reference number on test results we gave them before ITA.

karanbasra

Jul 22, 2017
Sure...
Express entry profile submitted on 24.09.2017
Invitation to apply received on 04.10.2017
I submitted my complete documents on 09.11.2017
I got visa approval on 12.12.2017

For me, it was quite quick alhamdullilah...
hi congrats sameera, i m from india and i submitted my ee profile on 15 jan want to know what is the procedure after getting aor and after how many days it will come to india for bg checks and is there any whats app group from where i could get updates. thanks and regards

Reactions: Msmaili

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Got PCC for both my addresses. That was the reason of my application's rejection. Added a line in LoE regarding cancellation. Submitted the new one. Here's hoping that I have submitted the new one by the book.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I got my job reference letter and they mentioned full time employee but did not mentioned number of hours worked. FSW.Will it be ok to submit without number of hours mentioned ?

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,
Can somebody tell me that in canada state nomination program, do i have to be physically present in canada in order to apply? or i can apply from outside canada also ?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the time of AOR is the validity of the IELTS score calculated from the date of giving the test or the date of results getting published? I took the test on 20 Feb 2016 and the results were published on 3 March 2016.

Thank you.

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I got my job reference letter and they mentioned full time employee but did not mentioned number of hours worked. FSW.Will it be ok to submit without number of hours mentioned ?
I think number of hours required. Also, did you get a separate duties letter? Cos You did not mention whether this letter included your job duties in your post. Thats important too.