+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
No, you dropped the ball so your application was rightfully cancelled. You'd be wasting your time by trying to appeal the decision.
Yeah buddy. I agree but I was just wondering, since it shows the R10 check against my profile. The letter also clearly states that this was the reason and you can reapply after the getting the updated document. So I was just wondering, if I could ask them to please consider the updated document which was the reason of cancellation. I'll try regardless but I'll also submit a new EE profile asap to get in the next ITA draw.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah buddy. I agree but I was just wondering, since it shows the R10 check against my profile. The letter also clearly states that this was the reason and you can reapply after the getting the updated document. So I was just wondering, if I could ask them to please consider the updated document which was the reason of cancellation. I'll try regardless but I'll also submit a new EE profile asap to get in the next ITA draw.
Yes, you can reapply, as in you create create a new profile and start again.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do I need to update any documents? Like get a new bank certificate since the past one was issued end of Decemeber-17. And add explanation in LoE?
It all depends as to when you end up submitting your e-APR, if it's around a month/month and a half from the date when you got your bank letter then it should be fine.

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
It all depends as to when you end up submitting your e-APR, if it's around a month/month and a half from the date when you got your bank letter then it should be fine.
My salary was increased this month. Title and roles, everything remains the same, just an increase in salary. Do you think I need to get the detailed job experience letter with the new salary? Or it makes no difference?

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
My question is related to some large transactions.
In July 2017, I gave loan to one of my relative and transferred that amount to his account. In November 2017 while applying for PNP that amount is transferred back to my account.
I had transferred Provident fund from to this account in January, which is also a large amount (around 15,00,000 PKR) which I will mentioned in LOE and I hope that will not create problem.
Now my question is related with that transaction (loan transaction given to relative around 4,00,000 PKR). Do I need to write any kind of LOE for that too? If so, will it be fine if I write it as a loan and then get it back?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear All and Experts,

I submitted my PR application on 06/01/2018. I have few questions.

1. I did not submitted all pages of my passport, because I was required to submit only bio pages, any pages with stamps, sign and visa. Additionally, when I was trying to upload whole copy of passport, I was getting error file size limit.
[Question] Can I email them full copy of my passports?

2. I uploaded both Degrees of my BSc and MSc, I did not uploaded ECA report, because I was only required to upload Degree and Diplomas. I am worried if it will be a case of in-completion? ECA was not required by CIC as mentioned in their INFO about Educational Document.
[Question] Can I now email them my ECA report?

3. I was born in Pakistan, and then I lived on a address since my birth to 11/09/2005 and then I went to UK for studies and came back on 01/08/2008. I created 2 police clearance certificate. For UK, which does not have any date. For Pakistan, I am living on another address which is just a street away from the address I lived since my birth. My Police clearance certificate from Pakistan says I am living on my new address since birth. Because They were not able to define these dates for example [Mr Faisal was living on this address since birth to xyz date and then he is living on this address since 2009 to till.]
Is it something to worry about? If yes, what should I do now? I was not able to have 2 clearance certificate from police, because they are very rigid.

Hope you understand my concerns. Any help and advice will be really appreciated. @BillHyatt @anwar01

Thanks

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Dear All and Experts,

I submitted my PR application on 06/01/2018. I have few questions.

1. I did not submitted all pages of my passport, because I was required to submit only bio pages, any pages with stamps, sign and visa. Additionally, when I was trying to upload whole copy of passport, I was getting error file size limit.
[Question] Can I email them full copy of my passports?

2. I uploaded both Degrees of my BSc and MSc, I did not uploaded ECA report, because I was only required to upload Degree and Diplomas. I am worried if it will be a case of in-completion? ECA was not required by CIC as mentioned in their INFO about Educational Document.
[Question] Can I now email them my ECA report?

3. I was born in Pakistan, and then I lived on a address since my birth to 11/09/2005 and then I went to UK for studies and came back on 01/08/2008. I created 2 police clearance certificate. For UK, which does not have any date. For Pakistan, I am living on another address which is just a street away from the address I lived since my birth. My Police clearance certificate from Pakistan says I am living on my new address since birth. Because They were not able to define these dates for example [Mr Faisal was living on this address since birth to xyz date and then he is living on this address since 2009 to till.]
Is it something to worry about? If yes, what should I do now? I was not able to have 2 clearance certificate from police, because they are very rigid.

Hope you understand my concerns. Any help and advice will be really appreciated. @BillHyatt @anwar01

Thanks

Hello. I am not an expert but will try to answer as much knowledge I have:

1) It is not required to submit all pages of passport, only stamp and bio pages are required so you are good here.

2) ECA is a requirement Post ITA, I don't know where does it say you don't have to upload ECA with educational documents. Besides, it is always better to upload than to think later should I have done that or not. ECA is the only thing they need to compare your equivalency for educational degrees and according to my knowledge it is a MUST! If possible you should raise a CSE for that now.

3) Regarding address for PCC I know it is a great hassle to get PCC from Pakistan especially from Karachi. If in the Post ITA application you only mentioned one address from 18th birthday and if the PCC also has the same address, then shouldn't be a problem.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello. I am not an expert but will try to answer as much knowledge I have:

1) It is not required to submit all pages of passport, only stamp and bio pages are required so you are good here.

2) ECA is a requirement Post ITA, I don't know where does it say you don't have to upload ECA with educational documents. Besides, it is always better to upload than to think later should I have done that or not. ECA is the only thing they need to compare your equivalency for educational degrees and according to my knowledge it is a MUST! If possible you should raise a CSE for that now.

3) Regarding address for PCC I know it is a great hassle to get PCC from Pakistan especially from Karachi. If in the Post ITA application you only mentioned one address from 18th birthday and if the PCC also has the same address, then shouldn't be a problem.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!
Dear Absz,

Thanks for your answer, I am from Karachi.
I have just copied the requirement from CIC site in my EE account. Please see and explain where it says to attach ECA? Although, I must have attached ECA as well but No it is not required by CIC.

Document: Education (diplomas/degrees)

You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree. Examples of post-secondary education are:

Trade/apprenticeship

• Training in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics;
  • Training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician); or
  • Training not at the university level for which a certificate/diploma is awarded.
Bachelor's degree

• This is an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum (also called a baccalaureate). Example: a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education.
Master's degree

• This is an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university.
Ph.D.

• This is the highest university degree, usually based on at least three years of graduate studies and a thesis. Normally, you must have completed a Master's degree before a Ph.D. can be earned.
It do not says to attach ECA.
Thanks

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Dear Absz,

Thanks for your answer, I am from Karachi.
I have just copied the requirement from CIC site in my EE account. Please see and explain where it says to attach ECA? Although, I must have attached ECA as well but No it is not required by CIC.

Document: Education (diplomas/degrees)

You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree. Examples of post-secondary education are:

Trade/apprenticeship

• Training in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics;
  • Training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician); or
  • Training not at the university level for which a certificate/diploma is awarded.
Bachelor's degree

• This is an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum (also called a baccalaureate). Example: a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education.
Master's degree

• This is an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university.
Ph.D.

• This is the highest university degree, usually based on at least three years of graduate studies and a thesis. Normally, you must have completed a Master's degree before a Ph.D. can be earned.
It do not says to attach ECA.
Thanks
Hey Faisal,

I am attaching a link from CIC where in Point. 2 it says 'Get all documents you need' and under that you will also read 'once you have your documents ready, upload them' where ECA is clearly mentioned. Please find the link here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html

I am also from Karachi, and I had a consultant who told me to upload it.

Regards
Abdullah

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hey Faisal,

I am attaching a link from CIC where in Point. 2 it says 'Get all documents you need' and under that you will also read 'once you have your documents ready, upload them' where ECA is clearly mentioned. Please find the link here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html

I am also from Karachi, and I had a consultant who told me to upload it.

Regards
Abdullah
Dear Abdullah,

Thanks for all your help. I think and I just confirmed from my case profile, that in the last of that document I submitted, I attached my ECA report as well. So this is resolved.

So, I hope your case is going good. Who is your consultant, can I please have a company name?
If you want, we can connect via Mobile. Please if you can inbox me your number? lets get connect as we are on same boat.

Thanks

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Dear Abdullah,

Thanks for all your help. I think and I just confirmed from my case profile, that in the last of that document I submitted, I attached my ECA report as well. So this is resolved.

So, I hope your case is going good. Who is your consultant, can I please have a company name?
If you want, we can connect via Mobile. Please if you can inbox me your number? lets get connect as we are on same boat.

Thanks
Yes sure, I am Pm'ing you my no.

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Dear Abdullah,

Thanks
@Muhammad Faisal
Hope you also remembered to attach the IELTS result also. I was also confused at first and I would have forgotten to attach all the required documents at one point. So, you should have your Degree(s), Transcript(s), ECA(s), IELTS result.

By the way, in case you need to further reduce the size of any scanned documents in PDF, I had great success with PDFsam Basic. I was able to merge 3 whole passports with the entire pages and meet the size restrictions.

Good luck.