AOR Received.
14-July-2017
Med's Done....
29-July-2017
Passport Req..
6-November-2017
VISA ISSUED...
2-December-2017
I have a master's degree and ECA WES for masters. I will upload the transcript and WES to the educational section.

I am also planning to upload my bachelor's degree in the letter of explanation, and i will explain saying that "I attached my bachelor's degree for your convenience, but I am not claiming it for points thus I did not request an ECA for it."

Is that good or might get the VO confused?
It is not good and it is very important you obtain Wes for your bachelor's too. Better be safe than sorry.

Abikoottiyani

Aug 9, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
14-July-2017
Med's Done....
29-July-2017
Passport Req..
6-November-2017
VISA ISSUED...
2-December-2017
I have a master's degree and ECA WES for masters. I will upload the transcript and WES to the educational section.

I am also planning to upload my bachelor's degree in the letter of explanation, and i will explain saying that "I attached my bachelor's degree for your convenience, but I am not claiming it for points thus I did not request an ECA for it."

Is that good or might get the VO confused?
It is not good and it is very important you obtain Wes for your bachelor's too. Better be safe than sorry.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
hello,
i am showing funds in my savings account. and i will submit statements of checking and saving account. but i have credit card from same bank in which i have some amount due to pay. i have time to pay that amount and i am not paying it right now just to increase number of funds in my account. is it ok if i do not show that credit card? do cic inquire if you do not show any credit card?
Hi, there is no need to show the balances in your credit card. You only need to show the savings account balances.

Reactions: harrys147

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
T
Hi, To clear your doubts. The Visa stamped for Canada if for travel and the CoPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence), is the one used to trigger your PR status. Once you land in Canada, you have to show this document to the immigration officer, who will sign it after asking you some questions. Only after this the PR status is confirmed and you will be forwarded for your PR card.
Regarding PRTD, the PR card that I mentioned before will take almost 2 months to be processed. Within this time frame, if you leave Canada, then you either ask your friends or family to mail you the PR card or apply for a PRTD, to enter in to Canada again. The Visa stamped in your passport is valid for one time entry only. I hope this clarified your doubts.
Thank you so so much for such a detailed reply. But one last query before i stop eating your brain :p
the mentioning of "not valid for travel" on CoPR is not something alarming right? I mean thats how its supposed to be hm?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
T

Thank you so so much for such a detailed reply. But one last query before i stop eating your brain :p
the mentioning of "not valid for travel" on CoPR is not something alarming right? I mean thats how its supposed to be hm?
It is how the CoPR normally comes to everyone. It is there to ensure that you don't travel with that document alone. It is not a visa document. You need the visa stamped in your passport for travel, that's all. Don't worry, you are approved to land in Canada. Be happy.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
No, you don’t have to show your bachelors. I only showed ECA for my 1 year Master’s degree and no questions asked.

Reactions: alexross

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Thank you so much man...you're the best :)
It is how the CoPR normally comes to everyone. It is there to ensure that you don't travel with that document alone. It is not a visa document. You need the visa stamped in your passport for travel, that's all. Don't worry, you are approved to land in Canada. Be happy.

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi Friends,

I submitted all my documents on Nov 22 and got a message in my inbox on Dec 5 stating my application is rejected since the biographical page of my husband's passport is missing. I rechecked and confirmed that this was not the case unless they are looking for the cover page of passport with Republic of India logo.

I raised a CSE inquiry on Dec 6 and got a new mail on Dec 7 morning that my application has been updated but I don't see any new messages or updates. Today I got an email response to my inquiry that "We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application"

What does this mean? Have they reopened the file? the status in my account still says your application is being processed. Really confused.
im facing same situation pl keep updating us about your status

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I got my visa stamped for canada and alongside they have sent me a CPR "Confirmation of permanent Residence" document which has a water mark on it stating "Not Valid For travel"
at the same time, they are saying that I have to get that document signed by VO in canada upon my arrival in canada. I dont understand this.... can anybody help??
,Moreover, what is permanent residence travel document "PRTD" and how do I obtain it.
Hi Sameera,

Firstly, congrats on your visa stamping .. . Can you please provide timeline of the canada immi process

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi Sameera,

Firstly, congrats on your visa stamping .. . Can you please provide timeline of the canada immi process
Sure...
Express entry profile submitted on 24.09.2017
Invitation to apply received on 04.10.2017
I submitted my complete documents on 09.11.2017
I got visa approval on 12.12.2017

For me, it was quite quick alhamdullilah...

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Sure...
Express entry profile submitted on 24.09.2017
Invitation to apply received on 04.10.2017
I submitted my complete documents on 09.11.2017
I got visa approval on 12.12.2017

For me, it was quite quick alhamdullilah...

Hi Sameera,

Good to hear your quick process Maashallah, how long does it take to get visa stamed after PPR submission?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
No, you don’t have to show your bachelors. I only showed ECA for my 1 year Master’s degree and no questions asked.
While I am doing the same as you are, I get this sneaky feeling that too many people keep parroting the same thing cuzza the immigration agents about adding Bachelor's to the ECA along with the Master's.

FACT is if there was possibly going to be a problem going ahead, WES themselves will tell you and not accept just the Master's for evaluation. Applicants from certain nations, including India, need both Bachelor's and Master's evaluated, while the rest don't. Simple as that.

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi Guys, I submitted my profile on 29 Dec 17, after getting the ITA. My application was cancelled because the PCC dates didn't extend to the first date/year of residence in my personal history. (It was from 1-1-2017 in stead of 1-1-2006) Anyhow, I got the police to make a new one covering the full period. Do I submit a new profile or would it help if I used the abu dhabi office webfrom or this one (because I applied from Pakistan) and submit the new document with a plea to reopen my application there?

Does it work? Obviously, I am making a new EE profile and submitting, but just want to save the period spent there.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I submitted my profile on 29 Dec 17, after getting the ITA. My application was cancelled because the PCC dates didn't extend to the first date/year of residence in my personal history. (It was from 1-1-2017 in stead of 1-1-2006) Anyhow, I got the police to make a new one covering the full period. Do I submit a new profile or would it help if I used the abu dhabi office webfrom or this one (because I applied from Pakistan) and submit the new document with a plea to reopen my application there?

Does it work? Obviously, I am making a new EE profile and submitting, but just want to save the period spent there.
No, you dropped the ball so your application was rightfully cancelled. You'd be wasting your time by trying to appeal the decision.