+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
pls. guide me on this..
PCC acquired from India,states only the time when the passport was last issued..then how can it can cover the entire period of residence in the country..

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
pls. guide me on this..
PCC acquired from India,states only the time when the passport was last issued..then how can it can cover the entire period of residence in the country..
Said this a gazillion times now- Indian PCC is from a Centralized police server, and has nothing got to do with the addresses/time you spent.

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Said this a gazillion times now- Indian PCC is from a Centralized police server, and has nothing got to do with the addresses/time you spent.
then how come the application got rejected of the applicant because the PCC didn't cover the time period of stay in country..when we know PCC does not include the address and time..
what should be the ideal way to submit application in this regard.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
then how come the application got rejected of the applicant because the PCC didn't cover the time period of stay in country..when we know PCC does not include the address and time..
what should be the ideal way to submit application in this regard.
That person hasn’t replied yet- it clearly says on the CIC website, and thousands before you have applied on this PCC. There is no other PCC for your information.

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
pls. guide me on this..
I'm assuming you got your PCC from PSK and not from your city's commissioner office or an equivalent office. If that's the case this is definitely an error on the part of the agent as in an Indian PSK there is no mention of From and To dates of your residence in India. Raise a CSE explaining this and that this is the PCC format given by India and that it by default covers your entire tenure in India

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks..m relieved..yes got issued from psk.. Which is not stating my residence tenure.. That means cic accept such pcc

philus

Oct 14, 2016
Hi saimurali88 and others that might have similar experience,

My application was also refused as incomplete yesterday for the same reason as yours:

"The Police certificate from GAMBIA that you provided for your spouse with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in GAMBIA. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in GAMBIA from 2007/11/01 to 2008/09/01."

@saimurali88, pls have you got back from CIC as per your submitted CSE, and I assumed you didn't re-enter the pool as CIC advised in their letter. Re-opening an express entry isn't an option for me as the score is damn high now. So, I'd like urgent, valuable advice from you guys.

I have had to resubmit police certificates two times owing to errors from the issuing authority (on two occasions), so not sure if the officer has used the original submission which obviously has a wrong entry date of 2008 instead of 2007 in my passport.

CIC stated that I wrote 2007/11/01 to 2008/09/01 in my personal history form (the right dates are actually 2007/11/24 to 2008/09/30 and this is on my submitted old passport and the latest police cert I submitted shows same entry date of 2007/11/24 till Aug when I applied this year, so again not sure if CIC specifically want the exact dates of residency there. The police cert reads that I do not commit any crime from 2007/11/24 till Aug 9, 2018....),

So as you can see, the date error from me was the 'day'. Could someone please confirm the date format in the address/personal history form please - I was thinking I wrote the exact dates but can't remember if the form allows you to enter specific date of the month.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi saimurali88 and others that might have similar experience,

My application was also refused as incomplete yesterday for the same reason as yours:

"The Police certificate from GAMBIA that you provided for your spouse with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in GAMBIA. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in GAMBIA from 2007/11/01 to 2008/09/01."

@saimurali88, pls have you got back from CIC as per your submitted CSE, and I assumed you didn't re-enter the pool as CIC advised in their letter. Re-opening an express entry isn't an option for me as the score is damn high now. So, I'd like urgent, valuable advice from you guys.

I have had to resubmit police certificates two times owing to errors from the issuing authority (on two occasions), so not sure if the officer has used the original submission which obviously has a wrong entry date of 2008 instead of 2007 in my passport.

CIC stated that I wrote 2007/11/01 to 2008/09/01 in my personal history form (the right dates are actually 2007/11/24 to 2008/09/30 and this is on my submitted old passport and the latest police cert I submitted shows same entry date of 2007/11/24 till Aug when I applied this year, so again not sure if CIC specifically want the exact dates of residency there. The police cert reads that I do not commit any crime from 2007/11/24 till Aug 9, 2018....),

So as you can see, the date error from me was the 'day'. Could someone please confirm the date format in the address/personal history form please - I was thinking I wrote the exact dates but can't remember if the form allows you to enter specific date of the month.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated
Hi, I raised two CSEs for which I got the same response as follows.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry regarding the decision made on your application.

Please consult the decision letter that was sent to you on October 30, 2017, in order to obtain further details.”

So, I did recreate a profile and waiting in pool again for ITA. Seems like no other way. But it may be different for you. So please raise CSEs but if you keep on receiving the same response , then it is imminent to create a new profile. CRS scores will definitely come down in near future.

All the best

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hello @Colonial, hope you're well. Sorry, could you please clarify what you're asking?
hi Wandering,

Glad to hear from you, wanted to know if your canadian Immigration process has been completed. Please provide timelines of each phases in immigration process.
If you have any LOE stating that request for US PCC has been done and waiting for the same, please share as I have applied for my wife's PCC and need to submit my application as only 9 days are remaining .

Appreciate your advice and suggestions

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
hi Wandering,

Glad to hear from you, wanted to know if your canadian Immigration process has been completed. Please provide timelines of each phases in immigration process.
If you have any LOE stating that request for US PCC has been done and waiting for the same, please share as I have applied for my wife's PCC and need to submit my application as only 9 days are remaining .

Appreciate your advice and suggestions
Hi, I'm in na2 since September 2 - my AOR is August 9.

I'm sorry I've no idea about US PCC. Hope someone who knows more about this will answer your query. Good luck to you and your spouse.