07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I want to know what you all think,
For my POF i submitted a signed letter from the bank in which what was metioned was my account number, date i opened the account, Amount in fixed deposit and also average available balance. This letter was written by the bank in the bank's letter head and signed. I also attached a 6 months statement which was also signed and stamped. For the fixed deposit advice which the bank gave me (Fixed deposit Certificate) it wasnt signed or stamped. I asked the bank attendant and she informed me that it doesnt need signature as it is computer-generated & there is a caveat on it that says "Please quote the deal number in full for all correspondence. This is a computer generated advice and it does not require any signature. Please advice the bank of any discrepancies within 14 days from the day of receipt, otherwise the confirmation is considered correct". Please do you all think this is sufficient for Proof of funds?
The first letter was enough

Reactions: kaycee_kels

al2un

Dec 29, 2017
Hi

Please always read FAQs in my signature. Q5 and Q6 is most relevant to your query.
Let me clear few points for everyone in future who will come and read this:

-- IRCC is not interested in your expired passport, visas, stamps, exit and entry stamps whatsoever !!
-- IRCC is not going to cross check your travel history with the Entry /Exit stamps of your passport. Personally, I have been using e-gate in UAE for entry and exits (No stamps at all) , and I have traveled between many European countries during my 3 years stay in Germany, so no entry and exit stamps, but I have mentioned those travels in my travel history.
-- The requirement is to have the scan of current and valid passport with any markings/stamps.
-- Like to OP mentioned, you are NEVER going to get ANY sort of rejection for not uploading even a single page of your expired passport !!

@al2un you are safe. You don't have any pending actions on your side. Relax !

Good luck !
Thanks for those words. That does clear my doubts. Cheers!

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys,need help for choosing NOC....2281 or 2282

Organisation A(Information Technology)
Job title:IT Application Support
Education:Bachelors/Masters degree
Job duties:

Implementation and deployment of CA Technical solutions such as CA UIM and CA Spectrum.

Onsite/Offsite Technical Support for deployed services and solutions

Carrying out Proof of Concepts (POC) of CA technical solutions to clients and prospects

Responsible to configure the M&C tools including ongoing inspections and constant improvements

Reduce false alarms and support alert analysis

Working with sales team to provide Product, business and technical Knowledge in support of Pre-sales activities

Technical Support for deployed services and solutions

Organisation B(Telecommunications Industry)
Job title: IT Tools Analyst
Education:Bachelors/Masters degree
Job duties:

•Management of HP Service management/Service desk solution

•Assist in developing and maintaining tool infrastructure including ITSM, ITOM and Workplace enablement toolset.

•Hands-on responsibility over the monitoring & control system of infrastructure and applications including HP storage essentials, HP Network Node Manager(NNM), HP performance insight(OVPI).HP Operations Manager(OVOM)

•Responsible for the ongoing activities of the monitoring & control tools: installations, upgrades and maintenance, troubleshooting, technical escalation and relevant vendors relationship

•Manage escalation and management issues according to established IT Support processes, framework and Models

•Responsible to configure the M&C tools including ongoing inspections and constant improvements

•Maintaining positive client interaction

•Develop scripts, reports and other solutions for monitoring

•Reduce false alarms and support alert analysis

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to know what you all think,
For my POF i submitted a signed letter from the bank in which what was metioned was my account number, date i opened the account, Amount in fixed deposit and also average available balance. This letter was written by the bank in the bank's letter head and signed. I also attached a 6 months statement which was also signed and stamped. For the fixed deposit advice which the bank gave me (Fixed deposit Certificate) it wasnt signed or stamped. I asked the bank attendant and she informed me that it doesnt need signature as it is computer-generated & there is a caveat on it that says "Please quote the deal number in full for all correspondence. This is a computer generated advice and it does not require any signature. Please advice the bank of any discrepancies within 14 days from the day of receipt, otherwise the confirmation is considered correct". Please do you all think this is sufficient for Proof of funds?
Hi, would you mind to tell me, if the average 6 months bank balance was calculated based on the amount of your Fixed deposit? In other words, you had a fixed deposit worth 12,475 CAD, for instance, plus, an average bank balance showing 12,475 CAD, again for illustration? I hope I am clear with my question as I hold an FD satisfying the CIC funds requirement. But very little amount of funds in savings account. Not sure how does bank arrive at showing average six month bank balance, if we are holding the entire amount of funds through Fixed deposits.

Moshen

Jun 7, 2018
Hi

-- IRCC is not interested in your expired passport, visas, stamps, exit and entry stamps whatsoever !!
-- IRCC is not going to cross check your travel history with the Entry /Exit stamps of your passport. Personally, I have been using e-gate in UAE for entry and exits (No stamps at all) , and I have traveled between many European countries during my 3 years stay in Germany, so no entry and exit stamps, but I have mentioned those travels in my travel history.
-- The requirement is to have the scan of current and valid passport with any markings/stamps.

Good luck !
Good to hear this. I have been a little worried, because I've traveled to the State of Israel, but no stamps whatsoever on my passport. I considered excluding it from my travel history. But thanks for this message

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Good to hear this. I have been a little worried, because I've traveled to the State of Israel, but no stamps whatsoever on my passport. I considered excluding it from my travel history. But thanks for this message
Hi..
My consultant just ask us to scan biodata page of passport, should we scan all the visas which we have on our current passport?
Another question about adress history, kindly can you tell me that our adresses can overlap? e-g i was working in city A for certain period of time but my hometown is different from my city of work, in adress history what should i write? I never stayed in my hometown for more than 1- month since 2000.
If our resident card is in arabic should we get it translated?

Regards

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello guys
Thank you for the very informative thread. I have some important question and need your suggestions please .
I have a bad immigration history like i was in the UK from 2007 to 2013 on Tier 4 legal status but in 2012 my college license was revoked due to some problem and UKBA curtail all the visa issued on behalf of this college apperently they send letter at my old home address but unfortunately i did not receive that letter . Later on in 2013 i went back to my home country for holidays when i came back to UK they refused my port of entry and says that you try to enter in UK without valid visa as i explaind them but the situation but they refused my entry and put me in detention to remove from UK but i hired a solicitor who cancle my removal direction plus take that refusal into the court they give me right of appeal inside the UK. The case was on going but after few months i left voluntarily coz death of my monther.
Recently i received my ITA Now i dont know should i mention this thing into my PR application or not .will they cross check with uk about my visas n all

Need your advice please

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello guys
Thank you for the very informative thread. I have some important question and need your suggestions please .
I have a bad immigration history like i was in the UK from 2007 to 2013 on Tier 4 legal status but in 2012 my college license was revoked due to some problem and UKBA curtail all the visa issued on behalf of this college apperently they send letter at my old home address but unfortunately i did not receive that letter . Later on in 2013 i went back to my home country for holidays when i came back to UK they refused my port of entry and says that you try to enter in UK without valid visa as i explaind them but the situation but they refused my entry and put me in detention to remove from UK but i hired a solicitor who cancle my removal direction plus take that refusal into the court they give me right of appeal inside the UK. The case was on going but after few months i left voluntarily coz death of my monther.
Recently i received my ITA Now i dont know should i mention this thing into my PR application or not .will they cross check with uk about my visas n all

Need your advice please
you should answer 'yes' to were you ever refused entry to any country and explain the situation in LOE. if you fail to then you will face a 5 yr ban from canada.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
you should answer 'yes' to were you ever refused entry to any country and explain the situation in LOE. if you fail to then you will face a 5 yr ban from canada.
Thanks for the answer just want to know my bad UK immigration history would be effect on my PR application ??

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi all, generally speaking, is it safe to assume that chances of rejection after 3 months are minimal? Assuming you are confident that whatever documents you have submitted are up to the required standard.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, generally speaking, is it safe to assume that chances of rejection after 3 months are minimal? Assuming you are confident that whatever documents you have submitted are up to the required standard.
Yes. GENERALLY SPEAKING, They are minimal !! But never ZERO !

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Dear Experts,

What to do in this case please.
City A (on ID card, mentioned as permanent and temporary address) lived from birth to 2006
City B: lived from 2006 - 2013 for education and job.
In 2013 moved to middle east and still living in middle east. On vocations visiting City A.

Distance between City A and B is 180KM. Should i mention that i lived only in City A and get PCC for City A only.

Will there be any issue or misrepresentation , please advise .