+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Dear Experts,

What to do in this case please.
City A (on ID card, mentioned as permanent and temporary address) lived from birth to 2006
City B: lived from 2006 - 2013 for education and job.
In 2013 moved to middle east and still living in middle east. On vocations visiting City A.

Distance between City A and B is 180KM. Should i mention that i lived only in City A and get PCC for City A only.

Will there be any issue or misrepresentation , please advise .
You definitely need a PCC from City A which covers period until your last exit.

PCC from City B may not be required if above PCC covers this duration. However, my suggestion is to get a PCC from City B as well covering the period of your education and job since your personal and address history will specify your stay in this city. Overlapping of dates wouldn’t be an issue since City A is your permanent address.

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
You definitely need a PCC from City A which covers period until your last exit.

PCC from City B may not be required if above PCC covers this duration. However, my suggestion is to get a PCC from City B as well covering the period of your education and job since your personal and address history will specify your stay in this city. Overlapping of dates wouldn’t be an issue since City A is your permanent address.
Thanks for your kind reply, my point is here, what if i mention i lived in City A but was working in City B and in LOE just explain i was temperory living in City b for few days and traveling from city A to City B for work

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for your kind reply, my point is here, what if i mention i lived in City A but was working in City B and in LOE just explain i was temperory living in City b for few days and traveling from city A to City B for work
That’s entirely up to you. As long as City A is your permanent home and your PCC from City A covers the entire duration you should be ok.

Reactions: seeramzan

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

What to do in this case please.
City A (on ID card, mentioned as permanent and temporary address) lived from birth to 2006
City B: lived from 2006 - 2013 for education and job.
In 2013 moved to middle east and still living in middle east. On vocations visiting City A.

Distance between City A and B is 180KM. Should i mention that i lived only in City A and get PCC for City A only.

Will there be any issue or misrepresentation , please advise .
Hi,

Let's understand the reason for securing PCCs. IRCC would like to know if you have committed a crime in the place of your residence(All places where you have lived for more than 6 months after you turned 18).

In light of this, I would call it MISREPRESENTATION, as you have mentioned that you would just get one PCC and state that you were living temporarily in the other city.

Don't give them chances to corner you for a long time. There are no shortcuts for this. Secure the PCC from city one if you have spent time there after you turned 18. Get another PCC from the City B where you stayed for education and work. There on you will have reduced your chances of misrepresentation to ZERO.

I wish you good luck !

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
You definitely shouldn't lie. However with the research that I have done I found out that FIR in any part of pakistan reaches the police station of your permanent address. So if you have only one permanent address for all the duration, just mention that address and get a police certificate for that address (whichever city that is in).

However if your permanent address changed then you need to get a PCC for that city. It is happening with my wife. She lived in pindi before marriage and after that moved with me to Karachi. So she needs 2 PCCs. However I was always a resident of karachi (just moved to lahore for my studies and lived there for 6 years). My family/permanent home was always in karachi so I just need one for Karachi. Because had i committed a crime anywhere in pakistan it would have appeared in district south police station (my district in Karachi) records and hence on my PCC.

Does that answer your question.

Last edited:
Reactions: seeramzan

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
You definitely shouldn't lie. However with the research that I have done I found out that FIR in any part of pakistan reaches the police station of your permanent address. So if you have only one permanent address for all the duration, just mention that address and get a police certificate for that address (whichever city that is in).

However if your permanent address changed then you need to get a PCC for that city. It is happening with my wife. She lived in pindi before marriage and after that moved with me to Karachi. So she needs 2 PCCs. However I was always a resident of karachi (just moved to lahore for my studies and lived there for 6 years). My family/permanent home was always in karachi so I just need one for Karachi. Because had i committed a crime anywhere in pakistan it would have appeared in district south police station (my district in Karachi) records and hence on my PCC.

Does that answer your question.
Yes its very clear and wise answer. thanks a lot dear

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hi,

Let's understand the reason for securing PCCs. IRCC would like to know if you have committed a crime in the place of your residence(All places where you have lived for more than 6 months after you turned 18).

In light of this, I would call it MISREPRESENTATION, as you have mentioned that you would just get one PCC and state that you were living temporarily in the other city.

Don't give them chances to corner you for a long time. There are no shortcuts for this. Secure the PCC from city one if you have spent time there after you turned 18. Get another PCC from the City B where you stayed for education and work. There on you will have reduced your chances of misrepresentation to ZERO.

I wish you good luck !
problem is City2 which is Lahore, they don't provide PCC if address on ID card not belongs to Lahore. My address on my ID cards belongs to City1 which is my home town and till now when i am visiting Pakistan i am staying there .

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
problem is City2 which is Lahore, they don't provide PCC if address on ID card not belongs to Lahore. My address on my ID cards belongs to City1 which is my home town and till now when i am visiting Pakistan i am staying there .

Haha. I also ran into same Lahore issue. They don't issue a certificate very easily

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Senior members/ Need help!

My husband and I stayed in China on tourist/business (L/F) visas for a year. We are currently in France. I tried to get PCC from China, but it is super complicated, each city has its individual rules for giving PCC, no friends left there to ask. Few agencies answered that those on tourist visas are not able to get PCC. One asked a 300€ to issue an offial letter that no PCC is posible to obtain. I have kept all the email exchanges. Do you think it would be a problem?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Senior members/ Need help!

My husband and I stayed in China on tourist/business (L/F) visas for a year. We are currently in France. I tried to get PCC from China, but it is super complicated, each city has its individual rules for giving PCC, no friends left there to ask. Few agencies answered that those on tourist visas are not able to get PCC. One asked a 300€ to issue an offial letter that no PCC is posible to obtain. I have kept all the email exchanges. Do you think it would be a problem?
Have you read the rules for pcc?

I think it asks for a PCC if you lived in a place for,6 months or more. Check the rules

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
I had multiple entry visas, so when 3 months visa expired, I jusr had to go to Honk Kong for 1 day and they reenter with the same visa. I consider it as continious.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
You can try your best to get it. If it doesn't work out then you can huju attach documentation that it didn't work out for you