Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Thanks, I have been living in Canada since my 18 years old, so no police certificate required for me. I have submitted my whole package few days ago and I have included one latest pay stubs, last year T4, last year NOA.
Quick question! In the travel history section, did you have to include your parents and siblings travel history as well?

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks @farazafzal for the response.

I got an affidavit made as I did not want to take any chances and submitted my application and got AOR.

However, I was just going through an other thread on canadavisa related to the common reasons for rejection and for uploading passport it said this 'Make sure all pages with stamps are also included as IRCC rejected the application in past for not having a stamp for existing of one of the countries.'

The last part of that sentence bothers me and has got me worried. I uploaded just my current passport. Its bio page and pages with visas and stamps but for one of the trips mentioned in my travel history, the exit stamp is in my current passport but the entry stamp is in the previous passport since the visa was in that passport.

Do I need to take any action now such as uploading the previous passport and sending it through the webform? I don't want this silly reason to have any adverse consequences for my application.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Cheers!
Hey I as also have some stamps in my old passport and I was told to scan those as well and upload with my current passport. I read your reply and you were asking about web form? What is this?

al2un

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks @farazafzal for the response.

I got an affidavit made as I did not want to take any chances and submitted my application and got AOR.

However, I was just going through an other thread on canadavisa related to the common reasons for rejection and for uploading passport it said this 'Make sure all pages with stamps are also included as IRCC rejected the application in past for not having a stamp for existing of one of the countries.'

The last part of that sentence bothers me and has got me worried. I uploaded just my current passport. Its bio page and pages with visas and stamps but for one of the trips mentioned in my travel history, the exit stamp is in my current passport but the entry stamp is in the previous passport since the visa was in that passport.

Do I need to take any action now such as uploading the previous passport and sending it through the webform? I don't want this silly reason to have any adverse consequences for my application.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Cheers!
@farazafzal

Can you pls give your opinion on this one.

Regards.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@farazafzal

Can you pls give your opinion on this one.

Regards.
Hi

Please always read FAQs in my signature. Q5 and Q6 is most relevant to your query.
Let me clear few points for everyone in future who will come and read this:

-- IRCC is not interested in your expired passport, visas, stamps, exit and entry stamps whatsoever !!
-- IRCC is not going to cross check your travel history with the Entry /Exit stamps of your passport. Personally, I have been using e-gate in UAE for entry and exits (No stamps at all) , and I have traveled between many European countries during my 3 years stay in Germany, so no entry and exit stamps, but I have mentioned those travels in my travel history.
-- The requirement is to have the scan of current and valid passport with any markings/stamps.
-- Like to OP mentioned, you are NEVER going to get ANY sort of rejection for not uploading even a single page of your expired passport !!

@al2un you are safe. You don't have any pending actions on your side. Relax !

Good luck !

Reactions: al2un and hamgha

veraww

Jul 24, 2018
Quick question! In the travel history section, did you have to include your parents and siblings travel history as well?
I am not sure I am the right person to answer this question. I do not have any sibling and my parent does not stay with me in Canada. I am applying by myself, so I do not include any other person's travel history.

lovemyparents

Aug 17, 2018
Hi All,

My father's immigration application is in process and recently he was asked to get his medical examination done, after medical examination the result showed that his Creatinine was 3.5, however his blood pressure was normal and the sugar level was ok too. I am not sure what createnine level IRCC is OK with. Infact after about 7 days after medical test he got his createnine test done in our hometown, and it went lower 3.2, which is better than 3.5.

I understand its a very wide open and vague question, but is there a chance for my Father's application still going through?

Do you know of anyone who's parent had the same createnine level and still cleared the medical?

I am worried and nervous, recently the threshold for medical expenses was increased but even then I have no clue what threashold IRCC is going to come up for my Father's kidney condition.
@farazafzal I will really appreciate if you could share an insight about someone who was in same situation.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hi All,

My father's immigration application is in process and recently he was asked to get his medical examination done, after medical examination the result showed that his Creatinine was 3.5, however his blood pressure was normal and the sugar level was ok too. I am not sure what createnine level IRCC is OK with. Infact after about 7 days after medical test he got his createnine test done in our hometown, and it went lower 3.2, which is better than 3.5.

I understand its a very wide open and vague question, but is there a chance for my Father's application still going through?

Do you know of anyone who's parent had the same createnine level and still cleared the medical?

I am worried and nervous, recently the threshold for medical expenses was increased but even then I have no clue what threashold IRCC is going to come up for my Father's kidney condition.
@farazafzal I will really appreciate if you could share an insight about someone who was in same situation.
Read this

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/secondary-applicant-creatinine-above-3.562239/

Reactions: lovemyparents

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I am not sure I am the right person to answer this question. I do not have any sibling and my parent does not stay with me in Canada. I am applying by myself, so I do not include any other person's travel history.
No. Just yours

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Hi.

The Creatinine seems quite high and I know couple of people (in one case the young wife was having CKD with stage 3 something), and the application was refused. But that was long ago. I am not updated but I heard the new policy has enrolled where exceptions will be taken case to case basis and officer can apply some exception rules to approve application.

However, do you have a choice? I think you don't ! We will pray for your father to get through and let him be the person whom exception will be applied, and why not. Recently, due to refugees intake many things are being made flexible regarding the medical costs burden !!

I hope your father get well soon, just don't worry, and in any case officer might request a fresh medical to establish if your father is still eligible.

Check your inbox as I have an advice for you.

Good luck

Reactions: lovemyparents

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi

Please always read FAQs in my signature. Q5 and Q6 is most relevant to your query.
Let me clear few points for everyone in future who will come and read this:

-- IRCC is not interested in your expired passport, visas, stamps, exit and entry stamps whatsoever !!
-- IRCC is not going to cross check your travel history with the Entry /Exit stamps of your passport. Personally, I have been using e-gate in UAE for entry and exits (No stamps at all) , and I have traveled between many European countries during my 3 years stay in Germany, so no entry and exit stamps, but I have mentioned those travels in my travel history.
-- The requirement is to have the scan of current and valid passport with any markings/stamps.
-- Like to OP mentioned, you are NEVER going to get ANY sort of rejection for not uploading even a single page of your expired passport !!

@al2un you are safe. You don't have any pending actions on your side. Relax !

Good luck !
So that just pops a question in my mind. Will u get a rejection for uploading biometric page and exit/entry stamps of expired passport

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So that just pops a question in my mind. Will u get a rejection for uploading biometric page and exit/entry stamps of expired passport
No you will not get rejection for uploading useless documents unless they open a new pandora box and provide opportunities to the immigration officer for refusing application as incomplete.

The problem is that you have 4mb limit of the file to upload. You are unnecessarily downsampling and compromising the quality of the MANDATORY document to accommodate the useless documents. The lack of clarity in required documents "MAY" result in rejection or delays (I think applications are cancelled as incomplete due to this.)

Good luck!

Reactions: hamgha

lovemyparents

Aug 17, 2018
Hi.

The Creatinine seems quite high and I know couple of people (in one case the young wife was having CKD with stage 3 something), and the application was refused. But that was long ago. I am not updated but I heard the new policy has enrolled where exceptions will be taken case to case basis and officer can apply some exception rules to approve application.

However, do you have a choice? I think you don't ! We will pray for your father to get through and let him be the person whom exception will be applied, and why not. Recently, due to refugees intake many things are being made flexible regarding the medical costs burden !!

I hope your father get well soon, just don't worry, and in any case officer might request a fresh medical to establish if your father is still eligible.

Check your inbox as I have an advice for you.

Good luck
Thank a lot Faraz, for the message and the prayers, we need it desperately.

kaycee_kels

Mar 21, 2018
I want to know what you all think,
For my POF i submitted a signed letter from the bank in which what was metioned was my account number, date i opened the account, Amount in fixed deposit and also average available balance. This letter was written by the bank in the bank's letter head and signed. I also attached a 6 months statement which was also signed and stamped. For the fixed deposit advice which the bank gave me (Fixed deposit Certificate) it wasnt signed or stamped. I asked the bank attendant and she informed me that it doesnt need signature as it is computer-generated & there is a caveat on it that says "Please quote the deal number in full for all correspondence. This is a computer generated advice and it does not require any signature. Please advice the bank of any discrepancies within 14 days from the day of receipt, otherwise the confirmation is considered correct". Please do you all think this is sufficient for Proof of funds?