App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi all. My noc is 1111 reference letter mentioned all the duties, but they are paraphrased almost completely. Is this a problem by any chance?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi all. My noc is 1111 reference letter mentioned all the duties, but they are paraphrased almost completely. Is this a problem by any chance?
Hi @bimale4bipeople can you also please comment on this.

agil.itu

Sep 20, 2016
Dear all, need your advice.

I'm working as a project engineer for an oil company with civil engineer background. What is the chance of getting "noc not matching" rejection if I apply as a 2131 (civil engineer) with following current duties?

HSSE

• Ensure health, safety and environment issues have been addressed for the projects he is responsible through the project life cycle.

Project Delivery

• Accountable to support Project Manager for delivery of flowlines and associated projects safely, on budget, on schedule and on quality

• Support a smooth handover from Execute to Operate stage.
• Support risk workshops and constructability reviews
• Support project plans and risk mitigation for flowlines
Contractors Management
• Support Flowlines PM to provide technical oversight of contractor engineering and processes i.e. deputize Flowlines PM in project kick-off and Installation ready meetings, support raising Non-Conformance reports etc.

• Support Flowlines PM to provide commercial oversight of contractor spends and supply chain i.e. initial screening of the PCN as per baselines and make recommendations, review the initial cost phasing

Performance Management

• Support Senior Project Engineer to drive execution efficiency and waste elimination across the flowlines and wellbay projects i.e. optimizing the deliverables.

• Support and validate frequent reporting and analysis of project performance indicators to achieve safe, reliable and compliant operations.

• Support Flowlines PM on decision making by ensuring timely and consistent communication to stakeholders on progress, changes, and impact on portfolio components.

doyinwbaby

Feb 7, 2018
hi all,
So i got ITA some months back and i submitted all necessary documents. I entered the pool 3 months after my divorce. But i got a mail from cic stating my divorce certificate isn't genuine. So i'm hoping you all could suggest how to tackle this. Do i visit the high court where the proceeding was held to get a detailed letter? What do i need to do pls?

veraww

Jul 24, 2018
Hi all, I am so confused about the question "do you have a valid job offer". I read a lot of posts and most of them we should answer "no" when the job does not have LMIA. I answered "yes" when I create the profile and I do not think I got additional 50 point. I have been invited under CEC and on Government of Canada website it said "If you are invited under the Canadian Experience Class, you don’t need an LMIA to meet the program requirements." I have a open post-graduation work permit.
Can someone show their screenshot for the point they earned if they got 50 point, where will it show up?
If I have not claim that 50 point and I am under CEC stream, I have uploaded my original job offer + reference letter stating anything they required in the placeholder "job offer". Is it ok? Thanks.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi all, I am so confused about the question "do you have a valid job offer". I read a lot of posts and most of them we should answer "no" when the job does not have LMIA. I answered "yes" when I create the profile and I do not think I got additional 50 point. I have been invited under CEC and on Government of Canada website it said "If you are invited under the Canadian Experience Class, you don’t need an LMIA to meet the program requirements." I have a open post-graduation work permit.
Can someone show their screenshot for the point they earned if they got 50 point, where will it show up?
If I have not claim that 50 point and I am under CEC stream, I have uploaded my original job offer + reference letter stating anything they required in the placeholder "job offer". Is it ok? Thanks.
Hi I checked mine, it says:

CRS – Additional – Arranged Employment - 50 points...

I cannot comment on the other question, because my lawyer would have uploaded the docs.

I am an ICT (LMIA exempted) WP. So I could only claim points for Job Offer after 1 year.

veraww

Jul 24, 2018
Hi I checked mine, it says:

CRS – Additional – Arranged Employment - 50 points...

I cannot comment on the other question, because my lawyer would have uploaded the docs.

I am an ICT (LMIA exempted) WP. So I could only claim points for Job Offer after 1 year.
Thanks so much, at least I can confirm I did not claim that 50 points. Mine was zero for that line.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks so much, at least I can confirm I did not claim that 50 points. Mine was zero for that line.
Thats fine then...

Since you are claiming points for CEC, I would suggest you to included 3-6 pay stubs and the T4 and NoA although it is not required.
If you have lived in Canada for more than 6 months, I would suggest you to get the RCMP certificate upfront and submit it along with your application as well, it is again not something being asked for each applicant, but I am suggesting, it to avoid delays because of additional documents request for RCMP certificate later on.

veraww

Jul 24, 2018
Thats fine then...

Since you are claiming points for CEC, I would suggest you to included 3-6 pay stubs and the T4 and NoA although it is not required.
If you have lived in Canada for more than 6 months, I would suggest you to get the RCMP certificate upfront and submit it along with your application as well, it is again not something being asked for each applicant, but I am suggesting, it to avoid delays because of additional documents request for RCMP certificate later on.
Thanks, I have been living in Canada since my 18 years old, so no police certificate required for me. I have submitted my whole package few days ago and I have included one latest pay stubs, last year T4, last year NOA.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks, I have been living in Canada since my 18 years old, so no police certificate required for me. I have submitted my whole package few days ago and I have included one latest pay stubs, last year T4, last year NOA.
OK
The Canadian govt should bestow PR, by default to the people who have been here since there teens :D

Last edited:

Cyph

May 24, 2016
Hi,

My NOC code is 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers. Its lead statement states "Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and Related Clerks (1431), Payroll Clerks (1432), Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435)."

When I checked the NOC 1434, only 02 duties out of the 05 given is being done by my Staff. Will this be a problem?
Almost all of the duties under NOC code 1212 is being done by me.
I'll love to know the outcome for this post...i applied under this as well only thing is my HR copied and referemced the duties stated since it matches everything I do.