+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello @farazafzal

I am in another problem as I mentioned before that I am working in NOC 6231 for a year now and my job is commission based.

The problem is that I got paid basic salary by the company for first 3 months of that job and later my salary was stopped due to not achieving my sales target and I was on commissions only.

So in the past year I have got my payment proofs of first 3 months and then I got paid commissons in 5th month 6th month, 8th month and 11th month. And all the other months I got paid nothing.

So will IRCC count it as my work exp? And what should I do in this matter any possible solutions

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Hi,

Let's understand the reason for securing PCCs. IRCC would like to know if you have committed a crime in the place of your residence(All places where you have lived for more than 6 months after you turned 18).

In light of this, I would call it MISREPRESENTATION, as you have mentioned that you would just get one PCC and state that you were living temporarily in the other city.

Don't give them chances to corner you for a long time. There are no shortcuts for this. Secure the PCC from city one if you have spent time there after you turned 18. Get another PCC from the City B where you stayed for education and work. There on you will have reduced your chances of misrepresentation to ZERO.

I wish you good luck !
Hello,
I am about to submit my application for PR. I am worried about a missing exit stamp on my passport. Immigration officer perhaps forgot to stamp our passports and we didn't notice. Now we can't send our passport to that country just to get it stamped. Hope missing stamp isn't one of the reasons of rejection mentioned on this thread :(

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hello,
I am about to submit my application for PR. I am worried about a missing exit stamp on my passport. Immigration officer perhaps forgot to stamp our passports and we didn't notice. Now we can't send our passport to that country just to get it stamped. Hope missing stamp isn't one of the reasons of rejection mentioned on this thread :(
Lots of countries don't put exit stamps on the passport e.g. USA. Which country is this?

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Lots of countries don't put exit stamps on the passport e.g. USA. Which country is this?
I wish it was US, but unfortunately, its Iraq :(
We entered Kurdistan Region of Iraq, on visa issued by Kurdistan Regional Govt (which was authorized by Iraqi Govt to issue visas back then). However, we were not allowed to enter mainland Iraq using that Kurdistani Visa. Due to political problems between Iraqi Govt and Kurdistan Regional Government, international flights were banned in Kurdish Region. All expats had to travel to Baghdad in order to fly out of Iraq. We did the same. However, as I mentioned above that we didn't have Iraqi visa, so we were not treated like normal visitors, and they charged us a fine for overstaying in Iraq and let us take the flight to Dubai without stamping our passports. Now both the govts have patched up, however, I can't take risk of sending my passport to Baghdad. Im not sure if I should write the whole story in LOE,or just submit the application without mentioning it

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hello,
Missing entry/exit stamp will not cause your application to reject. Don't worry.

Reactions: NOMAD2017

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I wish it was US, but unfortunately, its Iraq :(
We entered Kurdistan Region of Iraq, on visa issued by Kurdistan Regional Govt (which was authorized by Iraqi Govt to issue visas back then). However, we were not allowed to enter mainland Iraq using that Kurdistani Visa. Due to political problems between Iraqi Govt and Kurdistan Regional Government, international flights were banned in Kurdish Region. All expats had to travel to Baghdad in order to fly out of Iraq. We did the same. However, as I mentioned above that we didn't have Iraqi visa, so we were not treated like normal visitors, and they charged us a fine for overstaying in Iraq and let us take the flight to Dubai without stamping our passports. Now both the govts have patched up, however, I can't take risk of sending my passport to Baghdad. Im not sure if I should write the whole story in LOE,or just submit the application without mentioning it
You are overworrying, I thought a visa officer in some country like USA actually forgot to put a stamp :). This is the Iraq region, the processes and travel rules change like everyday there & everything is completely random.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
You are overworrying, I thought a visa officer in some country like USA actually forgot to put a stamp :). This is the Iraq region, the processes and travel rules change like everyday there & everything is completely random.
Thank you so much.With a passport which is ranked 2nd last in the world, (Iraqi passport holds the last place :p) and living in Iraq, are the factors which I am worried about :p
else, my travel history is pretty good.
Thank you so much for your input. I need a suggestion regarding my Letter of Explanation. My hubby says, I shouldn't mention the stamp story in the LOE. Whereas, I think I should. What do you say?

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Missing entry/exit stamp will not cause your application to reject. Don't worry.
Thank you so much for uplifting my spirits. Should I mention that Immigration officer forgot to stamp my passport? I can show them the air ticket from Iraq-to-Dubai to prove that I left Iraq through proper channel.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
9. If you have spent some time in Australia, you will need to include traffic history. Applications will get rejected for not including traffic history. --- Always thoroughly check the PCC requirements of the Countries where you have lived. Do always match them against CIC PCC requirements.
Please clear this point...my husband is my dependant in EE and lived in Australia for 1 year. Have PCC during that period. .what is

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you so much for uplifting my spirits. Should I mention that Immigration officer forgot to stamp my passport? I can show them the air ticket from Iraq-to-Dubai to prove that I left Iraq through proper channel.
I agree with your husband. Shinning a big, bright spotlight on an issue that you are not even sure is a problem isn't a very good idea.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
9. If you have spent some time in Australia, you will need to include traffic history. Applications will get rejected for not including traffic history. --- Always thoroughly check the PCC requirements of the Countries where you have lived. Do always match them against CIC PCC requirements.
Please clear this point...my husband is my dependant in EE and lived in Australia for 1 year. Have PCC during that period. .what is
Go here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html and select the country/countries for which you need a police certificate and make sure you do exactly as the instructions say.

Reactions: harnav sra

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
T hnku so much... generally clearing my doubt. ..Can I order licensing history on any friends address who lives in Australia presently ? ? Because if I mention my address it will take time..
No idea, I haven't got a PCC from Australia. Maybe someone else can answer - try creating a separate new post.

Reactions: harnav sra

Lift48

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
8232 / 2145
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You're incorrect on a couple of points.

1) Job not specified as full time and permanent employment.

The word permanent is only required for LMIA. You can have experience on a contract position as long as it is over a year. Also full time means mentioning the hours worked per week were over 30.

7) Medical examination shows some condition for which CIC does not feel comfortable. --- Eat healthy, drink lots of water. Exercise daily with 2 KM of walk every day!

Beyond incorrect. You can be listed as a 'B' medical case but the officer will assess you against how much you are likely to cost the Canadian Government (currently $6000 a year max) or if you are a danger to the public. You cannot be rejected because you have a Vit C deficiency or a high blood pressure!!

8 ) If you were in UK and you received a caution for something, then it does not go to criminal records. If you get “no live traces” in PCC you are good to go.

"No live trace" is the bad one. This means they have a history on you and you require an extra disclosure. "No trace" is the safe one.

12) Submitted the downloaded copies of bank statements. The information was not on a letter head of the bank as clearly stated here.

No. Downloaded statements from online may cause rejection. We have only seen one case of this in the last 2 years. Many, many people only provide statements with no LOE. Asivad only submitted statements with no explanation with no issue.
Please correct these!!!

12) Do you mean that we can also provide the downloaded statements from the bank (with no stamp on it)?

Lift48

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
8232 / 2145
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have a question. I worked at a company for like 1.5 months about 3.5 yrs ago. Now in the explanatory note I mentioned that since that job only was for 1.5 months I did not get any relieving/experience letter...so I only uploaded the Offer Letter. Moreover, my NOC is not related to that job and I don't think I have got any points for that.
So while writing the letter in the Explanatory Note I clearly wrote the correct job tenure as mid Dec, 2013 to early Feb, 2014, but when I was explaining my lack of an experience letter, I wrote that I worked for "a brief period of 1.5 years" instead of writing 1.5 months. Will that be a problem? So far I was relying that the Visa Officer will obviously understand, but this thread has made me more nervous. Also my work history in the Express Entry form as well as the PR form correctly mentions the true tenure for this job Should I do something about it?
I am AOR- Feb 17

Please help.

Hi,
How was your application outcome? Did CIC ask you for the reference letter for that 1.5 month employment?
Did you mention those 1.5 month of work in your Personal History section?