+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

jahmedir

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have recently submitted e-APR. I am CEC in-land. In my e-APR, I uploaded my PCC that I got from the police station from back home, Pakistan.

However, I have just learnt today that PCC was supposed to be obtained through Pakistan Consulate Toronto.

I am wondering, if there is any applicant from Pakistan who recently applied for e-APR with PCC from Police Station directly (not through consulate in Toronto) and is not rejected due to incomplete application ?

then please let me know...

Thanks

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have recently submitted e-APR. I am CEC in-land. In my e-APR, I uploaded my PCC that I got from the police station from back home, Pakistan.

However, I have just learnt today that PCC was supposed to be obtained through Pakistan Consulate Toronto.

I am wondering, if there is any applicant from Pakistan who recently applied for e-APR with PCC from Police Station directly (not through consulate in Toronto) and is not rejected due to incomplete application ?

then please let me know...

Thanks
If you read through the instructions to obtain police certificate from Pakistan, you'll get the info. I don't think you should be worried. You can get the required PCC via a relative in Pakistan but you have to get the form and documents and send it over to your relative.

Here is what it actually says,

In some cases, a relative who lives in Pakistan can apply on your behalf. They need all of the above items and they need:

• To fill in the application form (PDF, 54.6 KB)
  • To write an affidavit (on 20Rs judicial stamp paper) stating that they will receive your certificate on your behalf
  • An authority letter, in their name, to get your certificate on your behalf
I

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
GUYS,

I replied to the question (has XXX applied to IRCC before?) with no... I studied for 2 degrees in canada with 2 visas and 2 study permits!!

Now I got ITA.. some ppl say the answer to this question should be yes.. is it true?

Can I fix this now after ITA or my application will be rejected!

seriously the question is not clear at all!!!

PLEASE HELP...

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
Hi,

I have a question, I did my medical within 1 week of receiving my ITA and I will be submitting my application in mid July. Will it cause an issue? Do I need to get it done again? On the website it says it needs to be close to your application submission.

Thanks!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a question, I did my medical within 1 week of receiving my ITA and I will be submitting my application in mid July.
--Will it cause an issue?
--- Do I need to get it done again?
---- On the website it says it needs to be close to your application submission.

Thanks!
-- No Issues !
-- You don't have to do it again.
-- That was meant for your own sake. Medical is valid for one year. Close to application means if they processing starts very late, you don't have to do it again. If you get PR before medical you will have to Land in Canada before the expiry of your medical. If you don't do it close to the application submission you could have short notice to make arrangements to land in Canada.

Cheers ! G Luck

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
-- No Issues !
-- That was meant for your own sake. Medical is valid for one year. Close to application means if they processing starts very late, you don't have to do it again. If you get PR before medical you will have to Land in Canada before the expiry of your medical. If you don't do it close to the application submission you could have short notice to make arrangements to land in Canada.

Cheers ! G Luck
Can u plz help me with my question..

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS,

I replied to the question (has XXX applied to IRCC before?) with no... I studied for 2 degrees in canada with 2 visas and 2 study permits!!

Now I got ITA.. some ppl say the answer to this question should be yes.. is it true?

Can I fix this now after ITA or my application will be rejected!

seriously the question is not clear at all!!!

PLEASE HELP...
-- The answer should be yes !
-- You can fix it now.. Say yes in the application, and when you are writing the letter of explanation, write a note about your confusion and the corrective actions you have made. Your application being rejected for this particular issue does not seems like a case. You are fine, just write a good explanation, letting them know that, your understanding from applied for IRCC before was "If you applied for PR and it was not clear". Later you have realized that it means all the applications ever made to IRCC, so I have changed my answer to yes and I have provided all the related details, in my personal history, as well as in travel history"

No worries ! G Luck!

Reactions: DBOR

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
-- No Issues !

Cheers ! G Luck
Thank you!

One more query,

I am currently in US on work visa. Previously in 2013, I was looking to move to a different job then I got a offer from a company and they applied for my visa transfer.During the process, USCIS requested more information from the company which the company did not provide and the application was rejected. In the meantime, I got a better offer and transferred to that company.

Do I need to disclose the application rejection in my application?

Thank you in Advance!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you!

One more query,

I am currently in US on work visa. Previously in 2013, I was looking to move to a different job then I got a offer from a company and they applied for my visa transfer.During the process, USCIS requested more information from the company which the company did not provide and the application was rejected. In the meantime, I got a better offer and transferred to that company.

Do I need to disclose the application rejection in my application?

Thank you in Advance!
This should not come as a question as it is understood !!

Information sharing is the key between US and Canada. You have to be truthful about any rejections, state that rejection and the reason for it. Failing due to misrepresentation will be a big set back !

G Luck

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
-- The answer should be yes !
-- You can fix it now.. Say yes in the application, and when you are writing the letter of explanation, write a note about your confusion and the corrective actions you have made. Your application being rejected for this particular issue does not seems like a case. You are fine, just write a good explanation, letting them know that, your understanding from applied for IRCC before was "If you applied for PR and it was not clear". Later you have realized that it means all the applications ever made to IRCC, so I have changed my answer to yes and I have provided all the related details, in my personal history, as well as in travel history"

No worries ! G Luck!
Thank you so much... now someone speaks logiccc

@sandra02 c this...

Mar 19, 2017
Hi experts,

I received the ITA on 17th May 2017 and in process of doing the documentation.

I need suggestion and direction for employment reference letter got roles and responsibilities.

I am getting my roles and responsibilities drafted on the company letter head and getting signed from my manager.

Getting signed from manager is fine?

Please guide me. I am waiting for the guidance.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts,

I received the ITA on 17th May 2017 and in process of doing the documentation.

I need suggestion and direction for employment reference letter got roles and responsibilities.

I am getting my roles and responsibilities drafted on the company letter head and getting signed from my manager.

Getting signed from manager is fine?

Please guide me. I am waiting for the guidance.
Perfectly fine !
G Luck!

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Perfectly fine !
G Luck!

If I'm currently residing in Canada and got ITA. Can I travel to my home country for one month to get a police certificate and then go back to canada?...

I have heared about rejection of PCC due to issue before departure from country??
Is that related to my case

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I'm currently residing in Canada and got ITA. Can I travel to my home country for one month to get a police certificate and then go back to canada?...

I have heared about rejection of PCC due to issue before departure from country??
Is that related to my case
Yes you can, but you will have to submit your application within the six months period of the issue date !

CIC text
"If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
  • are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply."
G Luck !

Reactions: DBOR