+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's right ! It is the point 3 of the rejection reason that application will be refused if ECA is not uploaded.. But reading CIC instructions again and again you will know they are not actually required. One could always add some extra effort and get it scanned and upload, however, it is not a necessity as per clear instructions. I am sure if it happens, one could open a CSE and point out at there own website that it is not required, if it is required by any chance then CIC will let the applicant know about it !
So you are basically saying if you don't need any adventures then upload ECA and IELTS in Education section along with your diplomas?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
So you are basically saying if you don't need any adventures then upload ECA and IELTS in Education section along with your diplomas?
That's correct. Providing extra documents (that make sense) shouldn't cause harm. I personally uploaded my degree, transcript, ECA report/letter and IELTS certificate.

That being said, was there actually a refusal because of failing to upload the ECA report? Perhaps the applicant provided the wrong ECA number?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will say just read the last section of the first post. Uploading these docs will not harm, but it is a satisfaction that you have provided them with docs which they happpen to ask later (most of the times).
If you have submitted all of these without eca I would neither worry nor send CSE for this purpose as I have done things correctly according to the instructions !

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I have an issue. the reference letter doesn't state the working hours. apparently its against the company policy. what should I do? please help

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
Hi,
I've a quick question. I'll complete my 3 years in september 28th working in a firm. I work 40 hours a week (full time). Can I enter EE pool by claiming points based on 3 years or should I wait till September ? I've read somewhere that if you work 30 hours a week it is considered as full time work. Can you please elaborate ?

qnl83

May 22, 2017
Hey All,

Going through the forum while I wait for my application to get processed. This is only fuelling my paranoia. haha.

I am just about 3 months into my application ( a few days shy of 3 months actually ). Medical passed. IP1 is NA. Now, i stumbled upon this thread talking about PCC and it to be uploaded in color. Its scaring me because mine was uploaded in grayscale. Was really difficult to upload heavy documents. Hence.

Is it written somewhere on the website that thats a prereq. ? I wonder how applications would get cancelled on the basis of that if it isnt mentioned. Also, has anyone experienced this? I am almost 3 months in, should i be worried?

Would love to hear from you guys!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hey All,

Going through the forum while I wait for my application to get processed. This is only fuelling my paranoia. haha.

I am just about 3 months into my application ( a few days shy of 3 months actually ). Medical passed. IP1 is NA. Now, i stumbled upon this thread talking about PCC and it to be uploaded in color. Its scaring me because mine was uploaded in grayscale. Was really difficult to upload heavy documents. Hence.

Is it written somewhere on the website that thats a prereq. ? I wonder how applications would get cancelled on the basis of that if it isnt mentioned. Also, has anyone experienced this? I am almost 3 months in, should i be worried?

Would love to hear from you guys!
Sorry to say, you have big chances for rejection as this is a requirement http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.

Since processing times are longer now, you are now about to enter in a phase in which a rejection happens. Most people get rejected because of outdated, missing or black and white scans of the PC's!

Last edited:

qnl83

May 22, 2017
Sorry to say, you have big chances for rejction as this is a requirement http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
Thanks for the response. I have already passed my medical and first Check is NA. It can happen after as well? Also, is there a way to upload the colored copies now?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thanks for the response. I have already passed my medical and first Check is NA. It can happen after as well? Also, is there a way to upload the colored copies now?
Doesnt matter, Medical can be passed, but when they check for PC they will see its B&W and thats no good. Only way is contacting IRCC through CSE but it takes time it gets to them, 4-6 weeks! Best way for you would definitely be to enter the pool again after rejection!

Are you FSW Outland?

qnl83

May 22, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply. I was looking up CSE as you said. They are asking me for my visa office. Im in India, i dont know where my application would be processed. Yea FSW - O here. Anything else I can do? I have two PCC one is India, the other Canadian.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thanks for the quick reply. I was looking up CSE as you said. They are asking me for my visa office. Im in India, i dont know where my application would be processed. Yea FSW - O here. Anything else I can do? I have two PCC one is India, the other Canadian.
I think yur application is still inside of Canada! It willgo in LVO after R10 - if you pass it.

qnl83

May 22, 2017
I think yur application is still inside of Canada! It willgo in LVO after R10 - if you pass it.
I see. I have already ordered the notes too. They should be here next month.

Two questions,
1. Does one get to know when you pass the R10? Any indications?
2. CSE is the only way for me to send them the PCC again?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two things:
Use this form for CSE and you don't need to deal with VO details:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Write following email to the email id below to know your VO. The reply will be very quick !

-----------------------------------------------------
Email id: cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Subject : Visa Office - Enquiry E000xxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E000xxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Express entry profile number: E000xxxxx

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you.
Regards "

Good Luck!

Reactions: qnl83

qnl83

May 22, 2017
Thank you
Two things:
Use this form for CSE and you don't need to deal with VO details:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Write following email to the email id below to know your VO. The reply will be very quick !

-----------------------------------------------------
Email id: cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Subject : Visa Office - Enquiry E000xxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E000xxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Express entry profile number: E000xxxxx

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you.
Regards "

Good Luck!
Thank you so much! Thats really kind of you!