+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Two things:
Use this form for CSE and you don't need to deal with VO details:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Write following email to the email id below to know your VO. The reply will be very quick !

-----------------------------------------------------
Email id: cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Subject : Visa Office - Enquiry E000xxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E000xxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Express entry profile number: E000xxxxx

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you.
Regards "

Good Luck!
Hi, I emailed to this id asking for Visa Office. They responded me saying that my file is with centralized intake office. What does that mean? Is it the place where R10 check happens?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I see. I have already ordered the notes too. They should be here next month.

Two questions,
1. Does one get to know when you pass the R10? Any indications?
2. CSE is the only way for me to send them the PCC again?
Indicator is change in Background status from NA to Next step is.. so called NBG. Then you are entering in R10 check where the rejection can happen. When you pass it, BG will change to NA again.

Your background status was NA from the start, didnt change right? If yes, it means you are about to enter R10, probably soon. When was your medical passed?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi, I emailed to this id asking for Visa Office. They responded me saying that my file is with centralized intake office. What does that mean? Is it the place where R10 check happens?
I think its Ottawa. It didnt write where exactly? Its Ottawa or Sydney but they usually say where exactly.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Indicator is change in Background status from NA to Next step is.. so called NBG. Then you are entering in R10 check where the rejection can happen. When you pass it, BG will change to NA again.

Your background status was NA from the start, didnt change right? If yes, it means you are about to enter R10, probably soon. When was your medical passed?
What are the causes for rejection in r10?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
What are the causes for rejection in r10?
Mostly outdated, B&W, missing PC's we discussed in other thread considering the trend on immitracker.

Quoting @legalfalcon
R10 review is the first stringent check of the application against the EE profile you created. The Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations imposes a strict liability on the applicants to account for all documents uploaded, satisfy what was stated in the EE profile, and ensure that there are no gaps.

If you do not provide the documents or they are filed incorrectly, your application can be rejected due to the strict liability on the applicant under this regulation. However, a lot depends on the agent reviewing the file. Under the R 10 review your IELTS, ECA are checked against the websites to ascertain that there is no misrepresentation. (R10 review is done within the 1-3 months of filing the application). If an applicant's age has changed from EE profile to ITA, then the same is recorded and his score determined. There is an exception clause for when the age changes, it keeps the CRS score intact. This is also done at the CIO level. Most of the applications are rejected here because they are incomplete.

At the R10 review, if you have any documents missing, the application is rejected, or more time is given to file the document if there is a Letter of Explanation (LoE). It largely depends on the agent reviewing it. Some are brutal and will reject the application even for a minor error.

Usually, by this stage, the medicals are also passed.

Reactions: seancole

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello friends and fellow canada aspirants. Lend me ur ears and ur valuable advice once again plz. I have some serious doubts. Anyone here on this forum who can help me based on his knowledge or experience will be considered a great saviour.
The thing is- I have a great fellowship opportunity being offered to me at a great place in Europe n that is for 6 months. I don't wanna miss it. N i also wanna take d PR in Canada and then come back n settle in Canada after d fellowship. Now the thing starts in mid September n those guys have offered to initiate d Visa procedure for me soon. I want to ask this- 1. Can I apply for another Visa for a different country while my application for Canada PR Visa is still under review? 2. Can d CIC guys or d Europe guys raise objection to dis saying that I can only apply for one of them?
So basically I plan to take d PR Card for Canada, go for the fellowship for 6 months n then come back to Canada to settle. How exactly can I do this in the best way possible? What should be the order- wait for PR n then apply for d Europe Visa or something else? Please tell me the safest way out, and can there be any risk involved here?
I am sorry that the query is long n difficult. But I would be so thankful to anyone who can answer this based on his experience or knowledge. Plz plz plz help guys. This forum is so cool n u guys r so cool. People like me can count on you for so many doubts. Thanks in advance. -:)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I think its Ottawa. It didnt write where exactly? Its Ottawa or Sydney but they usually say where exactly.
Thanks. What response you got when you emailed them? I mean in which office is your application currently? I presume we have AOR around similar time frame, so would be good to know that.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thanks. What response you got when you emailed them? I mean in which office is your application currently? I presume we have AOR around similar time frame, so would be good to know that.
This is the response:

"Dear Sir/Madam,
Your application is currently being processed in the Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia."
And these are the mail addresses of that Visa office in case you need them:
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Guys, is there a easier way to login to CIC profile? I am tired of clearing cookies, closing browser, open it in Incognito approach!

qnl83

May 22, 2017
Thank you all for your help. MY file is in Ottawa it seems. I went through the documents which i uploaded for PCC once I got back home. So it turns out I did upload a colored scan for Indian PCC but not for the Canadian PCC. Canadian PCC is already a B/W print out. So I guess it shouldnt make a big difference. Phew...! ( Fingers crossed)

qnl83

May 22, 2017
H

Hi again, we were chatting earlier regarding the PCC color issue. My status was updated end of month - April. It went to Medical passed, then it was NBG and which changed to NA around April 28th. ( this was the first time ). Where do you think it stands now? R10?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
H

Hi again, we were chatting earlier regarding the PCC color issue. My status was updated end of month - April. It went to Medical passed, then it was NBG and which changed to NA around April 28th. ( this was the first time ). Where do you think it stands now? R10?
I think you passed R10 then, it seems your issue is not an issue after all :)

Reactions: qnl83