27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
-- The answer should be yes !
-- You can fix it now.. Say yes in the application, and when you are writing the letter of explanation, write a note about your confusion and the corrective actions you have made. Your application being rejected for this particular issue does not seems like a case. You are fine, just write a good explanation, letting them know that, your understanding from applied for IRCC before was "If you applied for PR and it was not clear". Later you have realized that it means all the applications ever made to IRCC, so I have changed my answer to yes and I have provided all the related details, in my personal history, as well as in travel history"

No worries ! G Luck!
Thank you! I will provide all the details.

Some more queries to trouble you. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I used an agent to fill in my Express entry profile but I am not using him any more.
In my work history he has mentioned my work at client where I was a contractor, he has not mentioned my employer. I have now got experience letter from my employer. Can I make that change in my e-APR?
Also he has mentioned my work history with that employer from August 2011 to September 2013 but it is actually from August 2011 to August 2013. If I change in my e-APR, will it cause an issue?

My 2nd employer doesn't exist anymore and I cannot get any experience letter from them. Can I just include them in personal history section?

All my combined work history from whom I can get experience letters is more than 3 years outside Canada, this should not affect my points right?

Thanks in Advance!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you! I will provide all the details.

Some more queries to trouble you. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I used an agent to fill in my Express entry profile but I am not using him any more.
In my work history he has mentioned my work at client where I was a contractor, he has not mentioned my employer. I have now got experience letter from my employer. Can I make that change in my e-APR?

----- I would say initiate a separate thread for this issue. I am not sure, How much damage it could make to change your employer altogether!! To me this is misrepresentation, so If I have a good score within the range of 420 + then I would decline this ITA, and await a new one, filling all the information correctly. I am saying this, because I can not prove that to be a typo, it seems a deliberate move,! But that is my personal opinion and don't stick to my advise !

Also he has mentioned my work history with that employer from August 2011 to September 2013 but it is actually from August 2011 to August 2013. If I change in my e-APR, will it cause an issue?

----- That you can change with no problem with supporting experience letter from your employer and mentioning that as a selection mistake (typo) while filling the application.

My 2nd employer doesn't exist anymore and I cannot get any experience letter from them. Can I just include them in personal history section?

---- Perfectly fine to do so !

All my combined work history from whom I can get experience letters is more than 3 years outside Canada, this should not affect my points right?

---- Your CRS score will not be affected, however to maximize selection criteria score of 67 you need 6 years of experience.

Thanks in Advance!

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not rejection related, but anyway:

1) I don't need a PCC for a 2 year old kid, do I?
2) Should aforesaid kid have a separate passport or is it fine to go ahead with a sticker in parents' passport?

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
I am correcting it in my e-APR and also providing all supporting documents. Job code, description and duties do not change. Will it still be a mis-representation?

CindyL

May 2, 2017
Indicator is change in Background status from NA to Next step is.. so called NBG. Then you are entering in R10 check where the rejection can happen. When you pass it, BG will change to NA again.

Your background status was NA from the start, didnt change right? If yes, it means you are about to enter R10, probably soon. When was your medical passed?
Hi @astralsource so my BG went from NBG directly to "we are processing your background check" after medical passed for around 50 days. What is this stage? I noticed there are IP1, IP2 but not sure about mine. Is my R10 done at this stage? Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi @astralsource so my BG went from NBG directly to "we are processing your background check" after medical passed for around 50 days. What is this stage? I noticed there are IP1, IP2 but not sure about mine. Is my R10 done at this stage? Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
Hey, its different for every stream. Are you FSW?

mehulbit

Apr 11, 2016
Hello
I have submitted my application(inland - cec) on 17 may 2017 and got aor on same day. But today i was checking the documents which i have submitted and noticed that I forgot to scan worker visa page of passport. But submitted work permit. Is that a concern?
How can i submit missing page of passport now?

Thank you

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hello
I have submitted my application(inland - cec) on 17 may 2017 and got aor on same day. But today i was checking the documents which i have submitted and noticed that I forgot to scan worker visa page of passport. But submitted work permit. Is that a concern?
How can i submit missing page of passport now?

Thank you
You can submit it through this webform, along with LOE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can, but you will have to submit your application within the six months period of the issue date !

CIC text
"If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
  • are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply."
G Luck !
Hi Faraz,
I'm looking at this response and comparing it to item 6 about rejection because of PCC issue date in the very first post of this thread, and I'm a bit confused. Wouldn't the cic quote in this post that you highlighted in red make the reason for rejection #6 that you have in the original post somewhat inaccurate? Just asking for clarification.

Thanks

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Faraz,
I'm looking at this response and comparing it to item 6 about rejection because of PCC issue date in the very first post of this thread, and I'm a bit confused. Wouldn't the cic quote in this post that you highlighted in red make the reason for rejection #6 that you have in the original post somewhat inaccurate? Just asking for clarification.

Thanks
--- The item 6 in the first post is correct and is based on the feedback from applicants who actually got rejected !! I am sure that they were not fulfilling the CIC Clause which you pointed i.e. "apply within 6 months of the issuance of PCC".
I have taken strict stance in writing few items of the first post, after reading the consensus of the community, and to avoid rejection situations to begin with ! The point number 6 WILL NEVER FAIL you, because once you apply for the PCC after leaving the Country, your PCC is valid no matter how old it is and you will never face rejection !!

--- The clause from CIC quoted above cannot be challenged and is correct ! In the post that you have mentioned: My Advise to OP was based on a particular situation of the OP as he has to visit for a month (as far as I remember) and he was ready to apply for eAPR, so he was fulfilling the CIC clause "apply within 6 months".

You have to be careful while applying a particular on yourself which was given to someone else, as sometimes (very rarely) I am giving personal advise to the people based on their particular case and they can not be generalized !

Moreover, the list of rejection reasons of this thread must have few flaws, and is not complete! I hope I have clarified your confusion, and thank you for bringing this up, so that others can learn !

Last edited:

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
--- The item 6 in the first post is correct and is based on the feedback from applicants who actually got rejected !! I am sure that they were not fulfilling the CIC Clause which you pointed i.e. "apply within 6 months of the issuance of PCC".
I have taken strict stance in writing few items of the first post, after reading the consensus of the community, and to avoid rejection situations to begin with ! The point number 6 WILL NEVER FAIL you, because once you apply for the PCC after leaving the Country, your PCC is valid no matter how old it is and you will never face rejection !!

--- The clause from CIC quoted above cannot be challenged and is correct ! In the post that you have mentioned: My Advise to OP was based on a particular situation of the OP as he has to visit for a month (as far as I remember) and he was ready to apply for eAPR, so he was fulfilling the CIC clause "apply within 6 months".

You have to be careful while applying a particular on yourself which was given to someone else, as sometimes (very rarely) I am giving personal advise to the people based on their particular case and they can not be generalized !

Moreover, the list of rejection reasons of this thread must have few flaws, and is not complete! I hope I have clarified your confusion, and thank you for bringing this up, so that others can learn !
Hi Faraz,
Understood. Thanks for your unselfish efforts to clarify things and help others.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hello,
Today my BG check changes to: we are processing your background check..
also they request few documents from 2015 for example bank statements for one year and payslips of that year..
my question is that I left the country where I used to work and got my experience but I won't be able to get those doc. Can they accept explanation letter that why I can't produce those documents.. or they refuse the application?
pls advice

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hello,
Today my BG check changes to: we are processing your background check..
also they request few documents from 2015 for example bank statements for one year and payslips of that year..
my question is that I left the country where I used to work and got my experience but I won't be able to get those doc. Can they accept explanation letter that why I can't produce those documents.. or they refuse the application?
pls advice
Whats your stream?