London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Hey

Quick question what is chance of rejection after file has been transferred to local visa office, have eligibility and security been started before they are transferred to local office, time line is below my file transfer was some time last week back ground check been n.a for Nearly 3 months last set of gcms notes generated late April indicated medical madam criminal passes early March and file was still in central intake office could anyone advise of likely steps since then.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
This is weird,do you have any idea why they requested those documents
It is weird coz my consultant also said they normally don't ask that many doc.. maybe they want to confirm that I really worked in that company and also my visa office is London office..

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello,
Today my BG check changes to: we are processing your background check..
also they request few documents from 2015 for example bank statements for one year and payslips of that year..
my question is that I left the country where I used to work and got my experience but I won't be able to get those doc. Can they accept explanation letter that why I can't produce those documents.. or they refuse the application?
pls advice

They won't accept explanation. They are asking this because they require more proof for that employment. With everything available in online these days, what they requested may not be hard to get. You could email or call your bank if they don't have online facility.

Reactions: Shubham6120

Aali005

May 5, 2017
They won't accept explanation. They are asking this because they require more proof for that employment. With everything available in online these days, what they requested may not be hard to get. You could email or call your bank if they don't have online facility.
Thank you for you advice.. I've send email to bank for that year statement hopefully I'll successful

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Hi I need some clarity on this -

Current employer - I will try to get everything. Still not got the letter.

Previous Employer 1 - just mentioned full time basis and for salary told me to use the salary certificate. They said that they cannot mentioned these 2 details on the letter.

Previous Employer 2 - just mentioned the number of hours worked and did not mention the annual salary.

Previous Employer 3 - mentioned the number of hours worked and the annual salary.

The issue is they say that this is not as per their policy to mention these details on the experience letter for visa purposes. I told them that this is for immigration purpose, but they said that they may have legal implications to mention this on the letter.

All the letters got till now from previous employers are on letter head, so that is not a problem.

So now I am confused on what to do about this, since there is no consistency in the letters. But logically every company has their own way of providing the documents. Also getting a letter again is difficult cause the managers have left and it gets extremely difficult for the HR (who we need to approach) to confirm the details on the letter, and they don't sign letter before someone from the function I was working in confirms.

Please can someone clarify.
You can explain this in your letter of explanation and attach as much employment docs as you have e.g employment contract etc

S

sutyfornow

Guys should we upload eca pdf or the hard copy which we ordered from eca?

nstoute

Mar 28, 2017
Barbados
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
30-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
Hi there, I was just scanning through this post and went back and checked my own documents that I had uploaded. I realized that my PCC was not in colour. I have submitted a webform with the uploaded document in colour. Do I still have a chance of not getting rejected?

Thanks

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Good Job guys. This thread is quite helpful.
I have a question though. The point 16 states that one case failed due to distance learning scenario. I have similar case, my university is in UK while i have did it as distance learning program from Pakistan. How do i show this in the application? The ECA shows country of education as UK as the university is registered there?

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Good Job guys. This thread is quite helpful.
I have a question though. The point 16 states that one case failed due to distance learning scenario. I have similar case, my university is in UK while i have did it as distance learning program from Pakistan. How do i show this in the application? The ECA shows country of education as UK as the university is registered there?
Had the same challenge. Under education , I stated the university name and (by correspondence) in brackets with the school's correct country n city. But when I got to personal acitivity, (where activity took place or location), I put in my home country and my city.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi there, I was just scanning through this post and went back and checked my own documents that I had uploaded. I realized that my PCC was not in colour. I have submitted a webform with the uploaded document in colour. Do I still have a chance of not getting rejected?

Thanks
When was your AOR and when was the CSE?

nstoute

Mar 28, 2017
Barbados
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
30-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
When was your AOR and when was the CSE?
My AOR was March 30th, and I submitted the CSE on May 31st. My BG check has gone from IP1 ---> NA so far. So I have no idea if I have already passed the step where they look at my PCC or not.

Fingers crossed.

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Had the same challenge. Under education , I stated the university name and (by correspondence) in brackets with the school's correct country n city. But when I got to personal acitivity, (where activity took place or location), I put in my home country and my city.
Thanks for the reply.
may i know what is the status of your application?

Reactions: blingyrie