+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

READY FOR VISA email from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

manideeplanka

Apr 15, 2019
Hello all!
I got an email saying my application is almost complete and asking me to update any profile details via web form and submit passport at a Visa Application Center within 30 days.
What I'm wondering is my application on the IRCC website doesn't show any new messages or updates status. Is this supposed to be a valid email? (It's got my UCI and Application number correct). Is this how it works for PR applications?
My application was complete in Dec 2019 and I've have been waiting for an update ever since.

Reactions: KOKO_WAWA

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello all!
I got an email saying my application is almost complete and asking me to update any profile details via web form and submit passport at a Visa Application Center within 30 days.
What I'm wondering is my application on the IRCC website doesn't show any new messages or updates status. Is this supposed to be a valid email? (It's got my UCI and Application number correct). Is this how it works for PR applications?
My application was complete in Dec 2019 and I've have been waiting for an update ever since.

What is your VO & are you PNP ?

manideeplanka

Apr 15, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean by VO, but just to add, I'm from India.
Yes, I got a PNP nomination, which helped increase my CRS score resulting in an invitation for PR.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello all!
Why do you doubt that email?
Its RFV email from CIO which is primary office for PNP applicants. Go ahead with the instructions as per the email.
BTW did you also receive an email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with subject " IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" ?

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Hello all!
What details are the asking you to update on your profile?

manideeplanka

Apr 15, 2019
@dn3 :D I'm not doubting it entirely, it's just that a profile is usually expected to show the latest messages on the website.
Thanks for clarification. Will follow it.

So it's normal that the profile status does not get updated on the IRCC site?

I didn't receive any other email. Am I supposed to?

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
What you received is what people call ‘the golden email’ most times it doesn’t show in your application status until COPR is generated. Quickly submitted your passport as instructed and look forward to Christmas in Canada. Congratulations

Reactions: manideeplanka

manideeplanka

Apr 15, 2019
Also, I'm trying to know if I need a visa or an eTA via the link in the email.

What do I select in this? Visit ?

What do you plan to do in Canada?
  • Visit as a tourist
  • Visit family
  • Transit through Canada
  • Attend a meeting, conference, or trade show
  • Study
  • Work

manideeplanka

Apr 15, 2019
Also, I am supposed to submit a document for this:

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

What kind of document should I provide for this?

manideeplanka

Apr 15, 2019
@Canmah Thanks a ton!

The Supplementary Identification Form has a field:
Date of Permanent Residence

What date is this supposed to be exactly?

The date I submitted my PR?

Last edited:

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
@Canmah Thanks a ton!

The Supplementary Identification Form has a field:
Date of Permanent Residence

What date is this supposed to be exactly?

The date I submitted my PR?

I have same doubts .... What I will do is .... Will make a thread regarding same ... I am sure we will get all the answers to the queries we have and will have.