+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

READY FOR VISA email from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

manideeplanka

Apr 15, 2019
Can somebody please tell if the package is a regular sealed envelope or do the VFS guys send it themselves?

Also, I’m submitting height and eye color just in a regular paper printed from PDF. Is that okay?

ankuBehl

Oct 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
21-06-2021
Hello - We live in United States and have Indian Visa. We received an ITA on June 21st but since we had a baby on March 2021, we had to add him as a dependant to our profile. We did that and sent our passports and other related documents together with it on July 9th which was received in Ottawa on July 12th. The dependant (baby) was added to our profile on July 28th. We have received no response or our passports since then. It's been 3 months without a passport for us and no response whatsoever from IRCC Ottawa. We have plans to travel to India but do not want the passports back without the stamp. Has anyone faced such a long delay?

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Why do you doubt that email?
Its RFV email from CIO which is primary office for PNP applicants. Go ahead with the instructions as per the email.
BTW did you also receive an email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with subject " IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" ?
Hi, I have a question for you that you seem to know the answer to.

I am in Canada. I received a pre-portal email, asking for my email/uci/etc. I replied to it.

Then I received a ready for visa email. After that, I received a reminder to reply to the pre-portal email.

Is this normal? I thoight the ready for visa email was for outlanders.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi, I have a question for you that you seem to know the answer to.

I am in Canada. I received a pre-portal email, asking for my email/uci/etc. I replied to it.

Then I received a ready for visa email. After that, I received a reminder to reply to the pre-portal email.

Is this normal? I thoight the ready for visa email was for outlanders.
I presume IRCC sends both RFV email and pre-portal email. I am an outlander and received both but processed only RFV email instructions for my COPR.

Ahmad Chaabi

Jan 19, 2022
Hello all!
I got an email saying my application is almost complete and asking me to update any profile details via web form and submit passport at a Visa Application Center within 30 days.
What I'm wondering is my application on the IRCC website doesn't show any new messages or updates status. Is this supposed to be a valid email? (It's got my UCI and Application number correct). Is this how it works for PR applications?
My application was complete in Dec 2019 and I've have been waiting for an update ever since.
Hello brother..

where did you reach with this requirement? Did you follow the instructions & what are the outcomes?

i am asking because i recieved the same email today, andwould like to hear from your experience..

Thanks for your understanding,

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
Hello all!
I got an email saying my application is Speed Test almost complete and asking me to update any profile details via web form and submit passport at a Visa Application Center within 30 days.
What I'm wondering is my application on the IRCC website doesn't show any new messages or updates status. Is this supposed to be a valid email? (It's got my UCI and Application number correct). Is this how it works for PR applications?
My application was complete in Dec 2019 and I've have been waiting for an update ever since.
Quickly submitted your passport as instructed and look forward to Christmas in Canada. Congratulations

Last edited:

David_wang

Jul 20, 2022
I presume IRCC sends both RFV email and pre-portal email. I am an outlander and received both but processed only RFV email instructions for my COPR.
Hi there,
I have a question which I think you might give the idea on it.
I received RFV after landed in Canada, but my family members are still in my home country. So I think we should finish COPR through two streams, right?
For me, I need to advise IRCC via webform to ask for a Portal email to finish landing virtually and eCOPR, and my family submit their passports to VAC to have a COPR document and visas to travel to Canada. Is it a correct way expected to happen next?

Thanks a lot

dkpatel1489

Nov 12, 2022
I have received mail with subject line READY FOR VISA email from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I am from India
Mail has requested to submit necessary documents to nearest VFS global. However when I tried to upload documents to VFS global website, it asked for passport submission letter which I have not received any.

Mail itself speaks that treat mail as official letter but when I try to upload this mail in PDF form , it throws an error as invalid format . Also, there is no mention of my spouse name in letter. Will it create issue at VFS global when I submit my spouse passport for visa

Can any one guide how one has sorted this problem

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Dhaval Patel