+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: visitor visa rejected - "other reasons" ?

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Your mom must include a Letter of Financial Support from your dad + his bank statement. For your mom's stay: INR 1000000

Is the FD locked-in?
Thanks @Bryanna.. It is locked until this May 2018.

Can i attach their previous refusal letter with the docs?

Do i have to give explanation that why their visa got rejected in 1998?

Thank in advance!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks @Bryanna.. It is locked until this May 2018.
You can mention the funds from the FD will be credited to your mom's bank account on maturity (and include it in the 'Funds available for my visit')

Can i attach their previous refusal letter with the docs?
Yes, you can.

They must answer 'Yes' to Question 2b of the Background Information section + give the refusal letter reference number and date

Do i have to give explanation that why their visa got rejected in 1998?
Not required. You need to prove that those refusal reasons no longer exist

dubaimachines

Feb 20, 2018
With two legitimate businesses running in Dubai and property in Pakistan with a bank balance of around an average balance of CAD50000,i dont see why they should reject my application. I also hold a valid US B1 visa valid until 2021. It is really a time taking process and it seems like Canada is only inviting people that are made of gold.

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi @Bryanna, my parents have life insurance policy. Do you think i should include it in the visitor visa application?

Also, they have family ties in India as my younger brother (working as a doctor) is living with them. What should they provide to justify that they will return back cuz my brother is living with them back in India?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
With two legitimate businesses running in Dubai and property in Pakistan with a bank balance of around an average balance of CAD50000,i dont see why they should reject my application. I also hold a valid US B1 visa valid until 2021. It is really a time taking process and it seems like Canada is only inviting people that are made of gold.
what are the reasons they gave you for refusal? on your B1/B2 visa you traveled USA or not?and what other countries you visited in past?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna, my parents have life insurance policy. Do you think i should include it in the visitor visa application?
You can include it as part of the overall financial situation, but it contributes zero to the funds available for their visit.

Also, they have family ties in India as my younger brother (working as a doctor) is living with them. What should they provide to justify that they will return back cuz my brother is living with them back in India?
Evidence to show your brother lives with them.... address proofs + a small explanation, etc

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi @Bryanna, if you remember i told you that my dad has 100000 (INR) in a bank account and my mum is the Nominee. I forgot to tell you that my dad's account is joint account with my younger brother but my younger brother has no contribution to it. Its just my dad added him for the convenience. I applied online for my parents visitor visa and cic is reviewing their eligibility as per the online status, i m wondering if there is anything wrong with it having joint account with my younger brother. Please help!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna, if you remember i told you that my dad has 100000 (INR) in a bank account and my mum is the Nominee. I forgot to tell you that my dad's account is joint account with my younger brother but my younger brother has no contribution to it. Its just my dad added him for the convenience. I applied online for my parents visitor visa and cic is reviewing their eligibility as per the online status, i m wondering if there is anything wrong with it having joint account with my younger brother. Please help!!
No, nothing wrong with having joint bank accounts with other family members.

The bank statement will indicate deposits/withdrawals that have been done only by your dad + no transactions by your brother

__harry__

May 10, 2018
Applied for visitor visa for me and my wife from New Delhi online. Showed 12 days stay with prepaid flights and hotels and CA 8000 in Bank Accounts in Indian and Foreign.

• Having Australia in travel history.
  • Having Current Australian Tourist Visa till new year.
  • Children are PR in Australian

Reasons given for rejection.

• Travel History
  • Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
  • I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

Any suggestions for applying again ?

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
@Bryanna I applied with your guidance on April 26th and May 14th got the passport request and online status says your application was approved, please submit your passport. Just want to thank you for the selfless help. I know the stress that people go through while preparing for the applications. You always help people to the best of your knowledge and make them feel good and stress free by providing your guidance. You are an expert and have intense knowledge about the applications. My best wishes for you and your family:) Keep rocking!!

Best regards,
Amath03

Jatinderheera

May 19, 2018
I Too refused today for visiter visa of nine days .i shown itr of three years .Lic And Hotel booking with all valid documents with 6 month account statement.its in another reason.Touist history and Economic condition.