+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re:- Study Permit Extension Processing Time( with Spouse Open Work Permit Extension)

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
I applied on July 3rd , no I didn’t follow with the web form I just called them but they told me still no updates on my application. What about you ?

Mehrdad1364

Oct 1, 2019
I applied on July 3rd , no I didn’t follow with the web form I just called them but they told me still no updates on my application. What about you ?
I applied July 19 , I called them and followed with web form ,because if processing time is passed we should follow with them via web form ,and they said if I have not received any update after 30 days following with webform, I should call back to the CIC or follow again.

Mehrdad1364

Oct 1, 2019
Very bad and stressful situation for us ,my wife is pregnant and her due date is next month ,no medical ,no coverage for implied status .

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
I applied July 19 , I called them and followed with web form ,because if processing time is passed we should follow with them via web form ,and they said if I have not received any update after 30 days following with webform, I should call back to the CIC or follow again.
I am not sure if this web form can help or accelerate the process , Ii looks like our only choice is to wait as people before us start to get replies now, it’s a very long process as I mentioned before that it could take up to 120 days

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Very bad and stressful situation for us ,my wife is pregnant and her due date is next month ,no medical ,no coverage for implied status .
sorry for that this is really stressful, try to talk with the insurance company about this situation or try to make a private one just to avoid expensive fees.or if you get your permit you should be covered during your implied status

Mehrdad1364

Oct 1, 2019
sorry for that this is really stressful, try to talk with the insurance company about this situation or try to make a private one just to avoid expensive fees.or if you get your permit you should be covered during your implied status
Yes ,I talked to MSP and they said I am elligibale for reimbursement,but they can not granted.
Private insurance doesn't accept our situation they only cover emergency not pregnancy.

Feb 17, 2019
I applied for a study permit extension for myself and for my spouse's open work permit extension on June 13 this year, well ahead of the expiry date of September 30 (I recommend applying much earlier to be safe and to get implied health coverage as soon as your expiry ends).

Approved today — a four-month wait. Applications with spouses take a considerably long time!

Mehrdad1364

Oct 1, 2019
I applied for a study permit extension for myself and for my spouse's open work permit extension on June 13 this year, well ahead of the expiry date of September 30 (I recommend applying much earlier to be safe and to get implied health coverage as soon as your expiry ends).

Approved today — a four-month wait. Applications with spouses take a considerably long time!
Constructions ,did you have any following with them or just you waited .

Mar 10, 2019
Same situation here: Study permit and SOWP extension with me and my wife.
Application date: June 27, 2019. Still Waiting... today is the 110th day. In God's time, as I read in this tread, it's 105-120 days. God knows on or before Oct. 26, 2019.