+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re:- Study Permit Extension Processing Time( with Spouse Open Work Permit Extension)

Jot manjot

Sep 19, 2019
Hii...everyone I'm kind of in same situation...I applied for study permit extension and open work permit extension for my husband on June 6th....still waiting...

Reactions: abcdefghijklmn

trushik

Aug 16, 2019
We have the same situation. We submitted our applications together for study permit extension and open work permit extension 1of April. The decision have not been made yet. It's already exceeded normal processing time for study permit extension. May be it took longer because we submitted both applications at the same time?
Hey, U got your permits extended?

Reactions: Jot manjot

princeexpedition

Mar 1, 2017
Hey Guys,

Just an update, today we got our visa approved after almost 90 days. No additional document, biometric, interview or background check was required. We applied on June 28.

Hope everyone get their visa fast.

misterpankaj2002

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hey Guys,

Just an update, today we got our visa approved after almost 90 days. No additional document, biometric, interview or background check was required. We applied on June 28.

Hey Guys,

Congratulations!!!
But its strange people applied before 6th June, 9th June and me 22 June still waiting and you got you visa.
Don't understand how they are processing visa.
I applied for my work visa extension on 22nd June.

Jot manjot

Sep 19, 2019
Hi...I applied on 6 june for study permit extension me n my husband open work permit....I got approval yesterday.....gud luck to everyone....hopefully you guys get your extension soon....

Reactions: abcdefghijklmn

trushik

Aug 16, 2019
I don't know. Something strange happened yesterday. The status of my application on CIC website changed from "SUBMITTED" to "APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED" yesterday. It again got changed to "SUBMITTED". Anyone has any idea about the same?

misterpankaj2002

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I don't know. Something strange happened yesterday. The status of my application on CIC website changed from "SUBMITTED" to "APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED" yesterday. It again got changed to "SUBMITTED". Anyone has any idea about the same?
Look like you are going to get it this week. They started working on your application

Bachelor101

Sep 26, 2018
Check to see if they started reviewing your eligibility.