Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Nope, I had just done my re-medical on 11th Feb 2022 with my family of 3 and just trying to get the information how PPR request informed to Applicants.
You will get an email notification that says “we need something from you” but there’s no info in it. The info and full details of the ppr letter comes thru your gckey account, which is downloadable as a pdf. So I guess it doesnt matter if your old representative is getting the email notif since you can access gckey. But the only thing is you’d have to check in every now and then cuz ppr letter gives you 30 days to submit the passport.

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Did you get your re-medical request on email box or in GC Key?
I'm waiting for remedical request but in gc key there in review of medical results it has shown that we are reviewing the results of your medical exam since my gc key account has changed back to in progress.
Could you please tell me that how you got your remed request?
Yeah, the update came in to Account and they have sent the letters for Re-medical...

Reactions: Titanium

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hey I got PPR email on my email account not on my representative . So I guess you dont have to worry about it .
This is great news... but IRCC doesn't know about my email address how they will send PPR to my email address.. Did you informed them to send PPR to your email address or what

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
You will get an email notification that says “we need something from you” but there’s no info in it. The info and full details of the ppr letter comes thru your gckey account, which is downloadable as a pdf. So I guess it doesnt matter if your old representative is getting the email notif since you can access gckey. But the only thing is you’d have to check in every now and then cuz ppr letter gives you 30 days to submit the passport.
That's some respite and relief.. if they are sending in Account then surly we can download the PPR letter from GCkey... but emails mean i can screwed up... hope to get medical updated in account first though.. lts been 7 days they haven't updated in account yet.

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
This is great news... but IRCC doesn't know about my email address how they will send PPR to my email address.. Did you informed them to send PPR to your email address or what
Yes I filled a form for change of representative and added my email as a primary email , even though they sent re-medical instructions to my representative's email . They sent PPR email to mine. Just confirm on your account the primary email address they will most definitely send it on that one .

Reactions: Jaysingh99120

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Yeah, the update came in to Account and they have sent the letters for Re-medical...
If you know pls help me out in this:

I did my first medical exam upfront on 12 October, 2019. Does this mean I should do my remedical exam upfront?
As I've received the UE and in that mail they have mentioned that DO NOT DO UPFRONT MEDICAL means they will send me remedical request and information forms which I have to take to Doctor for remedical.
I am very confused because from last 4 months I have been waiting for remedical request and yet there is no update of it..

Please help me what can I do in this case?

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020

I did my first medical exam upfront on 12 October, 2019. Does this mean I should do my remedical exam upfront?
As I've received the UE and in that mail they have mentioned that DO NOT DO UPFRONT MEDICAL means they will send me remedical request and information forms which I have to take to Doctor for remedical.
I am very confused because from last 4 months I have been waiting for remedical request and yet there is no update of it..

As mentioned in their email you should wait for remedical..but I have seen many people doing upfront medical also ..

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019

did you raise a webform or respond to that mail id.
State the time from last communication your received n seek their update on when you need to proceed for a medical so the process is expedited for you.

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Yes I filled a form for change of representative and added my email as a primary email , even though they sent re-medical instructions to my representative's email . They sent PPR email to mine. Just confirm on your account the primary email address they will most definitely send it on that one .
Thank you.. let me raise Webform and inform them about put primary email address is my email address...

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020

I think you should raise Web Form and asking them to send you Re-Medical request since you are expired COPR after March 2020..
I don't know about Upfront Remedical since I have waited them to send me instructions... but what i know is that Applicants are getting Re-Medical requests now... so I would say follow up with them

Reactions: Titanium

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
I think you should raise Web Form and asking them to send you Re-Medical request since you are expired COPR after March 2020..
I don't know about Upfront Remedical since I have waited them to send me instructions... but what i know is that Applicants are getting Re-Medical requests now... so I would say follow up with them
Thank you for suggestion. Will take action sure.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I second this. In the UE they clearly stated not to do upfront medical. So best would be to send a webform seeking update and further instructions.

Reactions: Achilkta

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Its very quiet here. Anyone waiting for medicals or ppr receive their positive updates.