Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Has anyone received remedical request recently in January or February? I've been waiting for it for long time since replied to UM in October. Since then I have received nothing. Who is in this boat?
Please share who has faced same kinds of situation..
Also suggest me what happened with my file and I need to do next. I'm confused and nurvous.
Ma friend, am with you. Seriously no clue, other than raise a webform or send a response on the same mail id we got the UE from.
Webform response last month stated all in order.

benu_bd

Oct 18, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10/01/2020
AOR Received.
20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
Dear friends,
Today I received the physical copy of CoPR and Passport with visa stamp. CoPR is watermarked with "Not valid for travel" (just like last time). Can I travel with this document?

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Dear friends,
Today I received the physical copy of CoPR and Passport with visa stamp. CoPR is watermarked with "Not valid for travel" (just like last time). Can I travel with this document?
It's just means that copr itself can't be used as a travel document.
The visa attached in your pp and copr is what you need to carry to travel.

Can you share the time it took to get your pp stamped? And your vo?

benu_bd

Oct 18, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10/01/2020
AOR Received.
20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
It's just means that copr itself can't be used as a travel document.
The visa attached in your pp and copr is what you need to carry to travel.

Can you share the time it took to get your pp stamped? And your vo?
Thank you friend. 12 day from submission of passport to accounts update. The details of my journey is in my signature. Please check. My visa has been processed from Singapore VO.

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi All,
I have received re-medical request on 3rd Feb 2022... but only confusion is i still see my OLD representative's email address and contact details. I did send quite of few Web Forms but that contact details has never updated in my APPLICATION. I am post March 2020 Expired COPR request.

My First COPR was expired - 20th OCT 2020
RE-medical request - 03/02/2022
Visa Office - New Delhi, India

How can i change the contact details in Application since bcz this will be issue when there will be PPR request since they will send my first representatives email adress.... IRCC still haven't updated the latest representative's email adress..

Can someone please help me with this.

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
Hi All,
I have received re-medical request on 3rd Feb 2022... but only confusion is i still see my OLD representative's email address and contact details. I did send quite of few Web Forms but that contact details has never updated in my APPLICATION. I am post March 2020 Expired COPR request.

My First COPR was expired - 20th OCT 2020
RE-medical request - 03/02/2022
Visa Office - New Delhi, India

How can i change the contact details in Application since bcz this will be issue when there will be PPR request since they will send my first representatives email adress.... IRCC still haven't updated the latest representative's email adress..

Can someone please help me with this.
Honestly , I have the same problem . Even though I submitted the webform request to remove the representative and even filled out a form , Idk they are so inefficient , I guess you will need your representative to forward you the email that's what I am doing.

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Honestly , I have the same problem . Even though I submitted the webform request to remove the representative and even filled out a form , Idk they are so inefficient , I guess you will need your representative to forward you the email that's what I am doing.
I have one question... when IRCC send PPP will they communicate via User Representatives email address or they communicate in Portal as well since we can downloads the PPR email or request... since its difficult to reach out my Old representative since he left the organization June 2019.

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi everyone,
I need help. I want to know that what I am supposed to do after taking remedical test.
I got remedial request on - 24 October.
I did it on - 30 October
I raised general webform on 1 December to inform IRCC about my medical. However,I still see same message in my cic account that your action is required.
Is there something that I am missing or I am supposed to do ? Please let me know
I would highly appreciate your help.
Hello have you received further update on your file or passport request?

mehnaz786786

Jan 6, 2013
Hello, I had expired COPR and IRCC requested for re-medicals that were passed Jan 6, 2022. I stay in the USA, I received an email today Feb 10, 2022 with a "Request Letter" to submit passports to Visa Application Centre – New York.
I previously sent the passport to Canada, however this time around they are asking to send it to New York. Not sure if anything changed recently. Anyone, please share their thoughts.

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Has anyone received remedical request recently in January or February? I've been waiting for it for long time since replied to UM in October. Since then I have received nothing. Who is in this boat?
Please share who has faced same kinds of situation..
Also suggest me what happened with my file and I need to do next. I'm confused and nurvous.
I would say just go ahead and do the re-medical.. hopefully it will start moving the application.

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I want to know do they send an email for Passport Request or they update in GCKey with Passport request.... ? whats your view on this
They will send your ppr letter to your gckey account. But you’ll receive email notification that says they need something from you.

Reactions: Jaysingh99120

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Just to reconnect and follow up

how many here received UE in September, October and still waiting for the remedical request, or if you still have an older valid medical, waiting for the PPR request.
I think here in this group, we two are the only who are waiting for remedical request.

thegudking

Feb 3, 2019
Hi All,
Here’s my status -
Old visa expired - 03/05/21
Received UE - 09/16/21, responded next day
re-med request - 10/08/21
medicals done on 11/03/21
Application status reflecting new medicals- 11/11/21
We had a baby and communicated to IRCC via webform. A request to upload documents to add child to the application was sent on 11/09/21
Uploaded all documents except child's passport as it was still under processing.
Updated copy of child's PP via webform - 01/21/22
Req for additional docs (child) -02/07/22, uploaded on same day
Med req for child -02/08/22
Child med done 02/14/22
Now fingers crossed!

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
I have one question... when IRCC send PPP will they communicate via User Representatives email address or they communicate in Portal as well since we can downloads the PPR email or request... since its difficult to reach out my Old representative since he left the organization June 2019.
I am not sure, I think you can check your status regarding approval and recent activity but they might send Passport request to your representatives email . I dont think you can download it from your portal of what i know, Unfortunately , dont take a risk just keep in contact with your old representative that's what I am doing . Because a slight thing can put your file for waiting and at this point they dont really car so why get into the hassle .