Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Got it. So, I will do exactly like it.
Saw your response in the other thread. Am not fully aware of such a requirement from ircc that non accompanying members also need medicals.

But right now the Priority would be completing your medicals and having them in the system. If ircc requires anything they will request for additional information.

Please do keep checking your account because every update does not come as an email alert.

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Saw your response in the other thread. Am not fully aware of such a requirement from ircc that non accompanying members also need medicals.

But right now the Priority would be completing your medicals and having them in the system. If ircc requires anything they will request for additional information.

Please do keep checking your account because every update does not come as an email alert.
Non accompanying members also need medicals

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021

Before when I applied for PR, that time I also did upfront medical for my wife and a child. I checked in my account, there is no update about medicals for them. And IRCC requires non accompanying member's medicals, I have to do it.

goldenlizard

Apr 1, 2022
Need some advice ....

Got my RFV mail for the 2nd time from CPC-Ottawa, but meanwhile I have left the USA and live in Germany. The RFV says I should send my passport within 30 days to an address in Ottawa (same address as when I got the 1st COPR) only if I live in Canada/USA. If I live in any other country, I need to raise a webform to get further instructions. I assume the instructions would be to send to the local visa office.

I have of course raised the web form but would like to know if anyone faced a similar situation and what response you got and in how much time.
Out of experience in the past few months, all replies to webform queries come much after 30 days :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Help me out in this..
Although I am married and have a kid, I applied as a single applicant. I got copr and visa in Dec, 2020 and were expired in April, 2021 due to travel ban. I got ultimatum email in Sept, 2021 and file was gone into reprocess again in Oct, 2021. After waiting for re-medical request, I sent a webform and an email to Ircc, but in reply I got nothing. They just mentioned about the High volume of requests. Then I got suggestions from this group that I should send request mail to that email address from which I got ultimatum email. I did the same and after 4 days I got remedical request for mine only. I've booked appointment for IME on 12 April, Tomorrow. Now I am worried that what I should do for my dependents (spouce and child), as they are non accompanying and I didn't get remedical request for them. Should I go for upfront medical for them or I have to wait for the instructions from IRCC?
please tell me what I should do?

goldenlizard

Apr 1, 2022
Help me out in this..
Although I am married and have a kid, I applied as a single applicant. I got copr and visa in Dec, 2020 and were expired in April, 2021 due to travel ban. I got ultimatum email in Sept, 2021 and file was gone into reprocess again in Oct, 2021. After waiting for re-medical request, I sent a webform and an email to Ircc, but in reply I got nothing. They just mentioned about the High volume of requests. Then I got suggestions from this group that I should send request mail to that email address from which I got ultimatum email. I did the same and after 4 days I got remedical request for mine only. I've booked appointment for IME on 12 April, Tomorrow. Now I am worried that what I should do for my dependents (spouce and child), as they are non accompanying and I didn't get remedical request for them. Should I go for upfront medical for them or I have to wait for the instructions from IRCC?
If I were you I would write them a web form explaining that your dependents' re-medical request has been missed.

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Help me out in this..
IRCC specifically stated in their ‘ultimatum email’ for applicants NOT to do upfront medical before receiving their medical request. What are the chances that they don’t need your dependents to redo it since theyre non accompanying, hence only need yours?

If it were me, I would probably send a webform inquiry and only do remedical for myself in the mean time.

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Good to know this, thanks for the link.
I got the PPR Request which i have already send the documents with family of 3 ( i am expired COPR) .. However, I can see they have also open slot for Uploading Passport in GCKEY.. is it Normal or wrongly they have opend the slot.
my visa office is New Delhi, India

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I got the PPR Request which i have already send the documents with family of 3 ( i am expired COPR) .. However, I can see they have also open slot for Uploading Passport in GCKEY.. is it Normal or wrongly they have opend the slot.
my visa office is New Delhi, India
that has been the case for everyone whose copr expired. no need to worry.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you..... so I have to upload the passport.. and meanwhile i did already send passports to VFS via Courier.
As a precaution I too did upload . You may have to do as well. I am not sure why they are asking for passport upload again though.

Last edited:
Reactions: @Jack@

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Thank you..... so I have to upload the passport.. and meanwhile i did already send passports to VFS via Courier.
Same case happened to me. I've already sent passport for stamping and now I see there is an update to upload passport document on account.
Now my question is should we upload passport with new visa sticker or old visa sticker?