+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
They keep the CRS scores high in 470s for everyone and then this happens. The reality is that CEC people would have never got an invite under the general draw if things remained as it was before. And before all this, I guess CEC draw was many years ago.

Just sad really.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #154 – June 25, 2020
Canadian Experience Class
See full text of Ministerial Instruction
Number of invitations issued: 3,508Footnote *
Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,508th or above
Date and time of round: June 25, 2020 at 11:29:27 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 431
Tie-breaking rule: April 3, 2020 at 12:56:32 UTC

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
How low are they planning to go? Surely it will hit bottom 400s if this keeps going for longer!
if they keep this going by september itd get to the 300's..The lowest it has ever been since express entry started 2015 is 413 if i got that right.

It really is devasting.. we can only only hope and pray the tide turns to our favour..

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@aj534160

Replying to
@CitImmCanada
Dear IRCC Have some humanity and kindly let us know when FSW draws will begin. If it will take time, pls let us know of it. We can focus on other venues rather than being obsessed with this & anticipating something positive every14th day. Kindly understand our concern and help us
8:44 PM · Jun 24, 2020·Twitter for Android

Replying to
@aj534160
Hi. We aren’t going to speculate on future rounds. You can use our Come to Canada tool to check if there are other programs you are eligible for: https://canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html…
6:05 PM · Jun 25, 2020·Freshdesk
I honestly don't think they know either...Can't see another explanation.

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Looks like current immigration minister is hardliner against outlanders may be. Firstly, uneven draws with no fall in score below 471 since he is in this position. Secondly, favoring CEC beyond reasonable point might be his/ their way of setting new normal, forcing people to go for study visas rather than FSWs.

Who knows this is mindset of government itself otherwise why didn't last immigration minister continue with his post.

Reactions: aramab

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Guys, need to leave this apart and focus on other venues. Neither they are gonna reply something solid via twitter nor on their websites.
Better try NZ, honest, fair, transparent, and much more realistic.
I was told that it might take until Oct or so to start "All program draws"
Not sure what the pool's size gonna be by that time.
Although it is unreliable, it seems to make sense. A nurse in Vancouver (my sister's friend) told this to me. They are neither gonna open their border nor allow outlanders to come in (although there are few exceptions)

Reactions: Sunilneha

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Guys, need to leave this apart and focus on other venues. Neither they are gonna reply something solid via twitter nor on their websites.
Better try NZ, honest, fair, transparent, and much more realistic.
I was told that it might take until Oct or so to start "All program draws"
Not sure what the pool's size gonna be by that time.
Although it is unreliable, it seems to make sense. A nurse in Vancouver (my sister's friend) told this to me. They are neither gonna open their border nor allow outlanders to come in (although there are few exceptions)
But for New Zealand, i guess u need job offer... Itherwise u will be in the pool just like we are here now... U need to have 160 points to get ITA there, without job offer, it is highly unlikely

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
But for New Zealand, i guess u need job offer... Itherwise u will be in the pool just like we are here now... U need to have 160 points to get ITA there, without job offer, it is highly unlikely
Australia is another option. One doesn't need job offer and proof of funds for Australia. If they get Australia PR they can also live and work in New Zealand. So a very good alternative instead of directly applying for New Zealand PR.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Who said so. No job offer needed.
You will get a job search visa if you score above 160 points.
A friend of mine calculated and found that he was above 160 (with his spouse) -> Submitted an EOI ->Got ITA -> Submitted all his docs -> after 9 months got JSV (Job Search Visa) -> Went there and got a job (IT) -> Converted the JSV to Residence visa (with spouse and 4 year old kid) -> Settled well in Christchurch and now moving to Brisbane (Intra company transfer).
He tried to move to Canada (with EE profile - 442) by sept but as CRS was soaring, he went through this route and is well set now under god's grace

Reactions: SithLord

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Australia is another option. One doesn't need job offer and proof of funds for Australia. If they get Australia PR they can also live and work in New Zealand. So a very good alternative instead of directly applying for New Zealand PR.
One needs to have 8 in all modules to first qualify for AUS PR buddy.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Lol,
They asking for 90 points in a system that people like us can score max of 85. I studied there and have max english, i could only score 80....
Kind of impossible...

Status
Not open for further replies.