Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
I’m a dentist by profession, attached to a hospital in malaysia with a masters degree .. I guess I won’t be a front line choice for any PNP as I need to have a license to practice my profession in Canada, which at the moment, I do not have ...
[/QUOTE
Yes, 7 points is massive given the current situation. Will try to research more about it. If I get some favorable responses in terms of peoplte who have had their pgdm recognized as mbas its Def worth a try.
iqas applications take upto 6 months though

Catnat

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
IELTS I have maxed out and French I have no idea about so don't think that's gonna happen.

Pgdm from India is always considered as a diploma by the WES since long apart from the premier institutes.

Will research more about IQAS as that seems the only option now!

Thanks and hope the fsw draws resume soon!
Try ICAS too. I recall reading in a few forums that they are less narrow-minded than WES but be warned that they take ages. Whatever they claim is their current processing time, you can expect to wait 2 - 3 months more.

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Try ICAS too. I recall reading in a few forums that they are less narrow-minded than WES but be warned that they take ages. Whatever they claim is their current processing time, you can expect to wait 2 - 3 months more.
There was another person on this this forum who submitted to Iqas. Docs given in December. Due date was june. But now pushed to oct.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
does anyone think IRCC will freeze CEC draws and only proceed with PNP till general draws become a reality?
I wouldn’t wish for that to happen... cause that will only make the pool larger... if they don’t do all program draws I d rather they do a CEC draw than nothing.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IELTS I have maxed out and French I have no idea about so don't think that's gonna happen.

Pgdm from India is always considered as a diploma by the WES since long apart from the premier institutes.

Will research more about IQAS as that seems the only option now!

Thanks and hope the fsw draws resume soon!
Is PGDM a Post Graduate Diploma in Management? If so, then it is a postgrad diploma, not a master's degree. So, it makes sense that WES would not evaluate it as a master's. If someone did a Master of Business Administration (MBA) for example, I would assume that would be evaluated as a master's by WES.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Is PGDM a Post Graduate Diploma in Management? If so, then it is a postgrad diploma, not a master's degree. So, it makes sense that WES would not evaluate it as a master's. If someone did a Master of Business Administration (MBA) for example, I would assume that would be evaluated as a master's by WES.
Same way WES wouldn’t equate a law degree as a professional degree but IQAS does... sometimes WES just has mental problems

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
It’s very bad that many of us are losing points due to age... perhaps IRCC is not aware of that... I guess we should let them know about our situation through some official site so that they must think about FSW draw to resume asap..

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
It’s very bad that many of us are losing points due to age... perhaps IRCC is not aware of that... I guess we should let them know about our situation through some official site so that they must think about FSW draw to resume asap..
Does anybody here know a way we can achieve this?

jesc_jassi

Feb 16, 2020
Via survey they have sent to many people or maybe you can do the survey manually. I have done it and mentioned this thing about fsw draw. I don’t think they will hold the draw for much longer because otherwise they should have announced it like other programs which have been postponed.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
@aj534160

Replying to
@CitImmCanada
Dear IRCC Have some humanity and kindly let us know when FSW draws will begin. If it will take time, pls let us know of it. We can focus on other venues rather than being obsessed with this & anticipating something positive every14th day. Kindly understand our concern and help us
8:44 PM · Jun 24, 2020·Twitter for Android

Replying to
@aj534160
Hi. We aren’t going to speculate on future rounds. You can use our Come to Canada tool to check if there are other programs you are eligible for: https://canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html…
6:05 PM · Jun 25, 2020·Freshdesk

Status
Not open for further replies.