Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
In my opinion it's better to explain why you haven't provided the documents in the format prescribed by them in the letter, so they know what the situation is.

Any time your application's documents deviate from the standard format they have requested, you should pre-empt that by addressing it and explaining the context behind that difference.
Agreed. Better to be safe in that way.

Reactions: BlindGoku

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
@arghya009 @Himanshu6444
When did you file your EOIs?

if the score does reach 467, what'll be the tie breaker deadline in your opinion? Anyone who joined the pool from 2-Oct-2019 onwards at 467 must be waiting in the pool (as the scores never went below that since 2-Oct). Some profiles may have expired (2-oct-20 till 9-dec-20), but people may have reentered the pool already. I would assume the tie breaker would be from Jan-2020 or before.
I entered 15th sept 2020

Dec 4, 2020
Dear Friends,
After almost 9 months of waiting and experiencing Up and Downs beside you guys, I finally received ITA last Wednesday, and I will appreciate if any of you dear friends could answer my long questions:
1- on 29th July I did also receive an Notification of Interest from OINP and my profile status while receiving FSW ITA was " Decision in Progress", and yesterday I received an email indicating that OINP is interested in nominating me but my Express Entry Profile is "no longer available for nomination-other" and OINP is unable to issue me a nomination through the Express Entry System since I have received an ITA from IRCC. and my status in OINP profile is "Awaiting Information". what am I supposed to do ? just to withdraw the OINP profile? and if so what should be my answer to the question of "Has ..... received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? " while filling the PR application Form?
2- Can my wife (Main applicant) upload the Job Experience letter she provided for OINP 3 months ago or we need to update it and take a new one from the employer? considering the fact that 3 years of experience is already included in the current job reference letter.
3- What is the best "Activity Type" can be chosen for the Gap between higher education levels for example between bachelor and master. i decided to chose "Unemployed" but it seems it implicitly indicates the condition that you are on the Unemployment Benefits since it asks about the name of the company or employer right after it.
4-Before receiving an ITA from IRCC my wife (as main applicant) and I mentioned 4 years of none-Canadian experience for me that was of no benefit to our CRS Score. But now that we have faced problems of gaining Job experience letter we prefer to change the experience to 1.5 year. (considering the fact that I can not obtain a letter for my current employment) what is your advice on this case?
Thank you for your kind advices

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
minutes ago
Hi,
There's a great deal of information available on this forum about proof of funds. But I couldn't find any thread on how to show sale of jewelry as proof of funds.

I'm primary applicant and my wife will sale her jewelry to contribute half of the funds required and I'm selling my car.

The procedure and documents for the sale of car is simple and mentioned in various threads but nowhere I've found anything on how to show jewelry sale.

The normal shop receipt would be okay along with my wife's affidavit declaring that she has sold her jewelry?

As in indo pak, usually the sale is cash based to avoid tax authorities so shops usually don't use cheques to pay the seller. If that's the scenario what is the solution?

Thanks.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
I haven't submitted yet but I was able to preview score. Still waiting to submit for a final check
Are you NOV 25th ITA recipient? By preview, I meant the option that comes up after you have finished filling your eAPR, was it.what you refered to?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Are you NOV 25th ITA recipient? By preview, I meant the option that comes up after you have finished filling your eAPR, was it.what you refered to?
Yes am Nov 25th ITA. I filled up the details and I had three options - preview score, continue and edit or something. So I did the preview.

Tee23

Nov 10, 2020
I haven't submitted yet but I was able to preview score. Still waiting to submit for a final check
Same here. I am yet to submit too, but I can preview my score. Have you tried contacting IRCC on this issue. Maybe its a technical issue.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Are you sure the entire form is complete? For my profile, the option didn't show up till profile was complete. I had missed a month in between and profile was incomplete

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Are you sure the entire form is complete? For my profile, the option didn't show up till profile was complete. I had missed a month in between and profile was incomplete
They are complete. It comes with this error message "our system is currently unavailable, try again later". I first tried it on Sunday

Reactions: priya yadav

Tee23

Nov 10, 2020
When was the first time you previewed it?
When I completed the form. Make sure all the questions are answered especially the questions about your personal history. You could click on the check for completeness button on the top-left of the form to ensure you have answered all questions.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
When I completed the form. Make sure all the questions are answered especially the questions about your personal history. You could click on the check for completeness button on the top-left of the form to ensure you have answered all questions.
All questions answered

Status
Not open for further replies.