Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Great, thank you so much!
Pleasure! :)
Y

I asked HR but they told me this their format that email id is not included on reference letter... Can you suggest what should i do in such situation?
Yes, sure. Upload a letter of explanation (LoE) telling IRCC that. Just explain everything clearly. It's not your fault that work is doing that, obviously, but you need to explain to IRCC why the email address is missing, so they don't think you just didn't bother trying to get it on there.

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
Hey guys, its been a while since I have actually logged into my account over here in fact its been soo long that I have forgotten the original email ID i used to create an account here. I can not find it hence the new one.

So my journey started in OCT 2019 after WES took a long time to finish up the verification process and I was stuck at 453 points since I only have 1-2 years of work experience by then. I was hopeful of getting an ITA soon enough but after a handful of draws the trends were pretty indicative of where the scores will stabilize. However, I gave up hope and waited to get my 3 year experience which I will only fulfill on Jan 1 - 2021; unexpectedly I logged in to my IRCC account to see that my profile has been updated to 478 points! I have noted that previous members in here have advised to decline this round of ITA and waited until I have infact completed my 3 year experience which is in roughly 24 days time. So I just wanted to share my happiness in the board that my time has finally come, it took a bit of patience but heck yea, I'll be accepting an ITA in 5-6 weeks time!!

Reactions: Tee23

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey guys, its been a while since I have actually logged into my account over here in fact its been soo long that I have forgotten the original email ID i used to create an account here. I can not find it hence the new one.

So my journey started in OCT 2019 after WES took a long time to finish up the verification process and I was stuck at 453 points since I only have 1-2 years of work experience by then. I was hopeful of getting an ITA soon enough but after a handful of draws the trends were pretty indicative of where the scores will stabilize. However, I gave up hope and waited to get my 3 year experience which I will only fulfill on Jan 1 - 2021; unexpectedly I logged in to my IRCC account to see that my profile has been updated to 478 points! I have noted that previous members in here have advised to decline this round of ITA and waited until I have infact completed my 3 year experience which is in roughly 24 days time. So I just wanted to share my happiness in the board that my time has finally come, it took a bit of patience but heck yea, I'll be accepting an ITA in 5-6 weeks time!!
That's great news! Congratulations on achieving that score - it's a good one. Yes, wait until you actually have the required amount to accept and apply. Hopefully soon you'll be on the PR path! :)

Reactions: joshytu

CanBro

Nov 30, 2020
Pleasure! :)

Yes, sure. Upload a letter of explanation (LoE) telling IRCC that. Just explain everything clearly. It's not your fault that work is doing that, obviously, but you need to explain to IRCC why the email address is missing, so they don't think you just didn't bother trying to get it on there.
Thank you so much for your great help :)

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019

Infact it’s totally alright to submit your documents after you complete your required work experience. It’s an IRCC system glitch and they have specified on Twitter as well that you can submit with explanation of the situation.

Better than declining and wasting one ITA.

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
2 days after they had received my passport, my application status was updated (to Application/Profile updated, and to Approved after the next login) and there was another section called Document which displayed the counterfoil and its validity period. I did not see "Your action is required" though.
yeah i see document section and counterfoil and its validity. And yes after they recieved my passports my application status was updated. But now whenever i logged in, after ansewring security questions on the main page it says your action is required. And i am still finding the answer

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
Infact it’s totally alright to submit your documents after you complete your required work experience. It’s an IRCC system glitch and they have specified on Twitter as well that you can submit with explanation of the situation.

Better than declining and wasting one ITA.
Yea I have seen it as well. But I don't want to take any risks and I have waited this long, I can wait for a few more weeks, makes no difference to me. With the first ITA I'll start preparation of my docs and once the new years draw takes place I'll be ready to submit! It is exciting, I haven't read about what to do once an ITA received, so gonna do some research into what happens now!

Reactions: Tee23

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys, my AOR is Nov 14, 2020. Waiting for MEP and BIL update. But, got a ghost update yesterday. Any thoughts on why I got this?

gabrielfb

Aug 5, 2019

Hey, I'm in a quite close situation as I complete my 3 years of experience february 15, when does the system actually acknowledges the turn of the year of experience? Was it in the beggining of the month that you would complete the 3 years?

For you or other people as well, in this situation if my score is upgraded in the beggining of february and I get an ITA before the 15th (the date that I actually complete 3 years of work experience), is it ok to submit the application later in the month with a letter of reference signed after the 15th? This would show that I completed the 3 years of experience after receiving the ITA, but at the time of AOR I would have completed the 3 years to match my score.

Status
Not open for further replies.