+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys! Wanted to ask a question that I really didn’t find googling. When it’s said you need to list your travels, your personal history within 10 years does it mean 10 years starts from the ITA date? For example I got ITA nov. 25th so means that I need to list my travels since 2010 25th November? Do I got it right?

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Hi guys! Wanted to ask a question that I really didn’t find googling. When it’s said you need to list your travels, your personal history within 10 years does it mean 10 years starts from the ITA date? For example I got ITA nov. 25th so means that I need to list my travels since 2010 25th November? Do I got it right?
You can just start from November 1, 2010

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hey i have booked my medicals next week and they said bring a proof of the ITA, so what exactly do we have to carry. I just got an email saying ur application has changed fron IRCC

CanBro

Nov 30, 2020
Guys, I received reference letter from my current employer...it has address, phone number of the company but no email id of contact person. Will there be any problem if I submit this letter in my eAPR ?

Pls help.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Guys, I received reference letter from my current employer...it has address, phone number of the company but no email id of contact person. Will there be any problem if I submit this letter in my eAPR ?

Pls help.
Any chance you can ask them to add the email address of the company? It's listed as a requirement for the work experience letter.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s03
After Aor, if i change my residence, will it cause any problem to the application as in the Pcc will mention my current address
If you change it, I recommend uploading a letter of explanation (LoE) telling IRCC that you moved, and when. List both addresses in the letter.

Last edited:

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I'm facing the same dilemma as OP here, but isn't the email address required only of the company and not of the contact person? My reference letter has the address, telephone, and email of the company, but only the name, title, and signature of my immediate supervisor.

From the completeness check website:
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company)
I haven't submitted my application yet.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I'm facing the same dilemma as OP here, but isn't the email address required only of the company and not of the contact person? My reference letter has the address, telephone, and email of the company, but only the name, title, and signature of my immediate supervisor.

From the completeness check website:
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company)
I haven't submitted my application yet.
Yours sounds perfect. :) It just sounded like OP didn't have any email address on there - not even a company one.

CanBro

Nov 30, 2020
Y
Any chance you can ask them to add the email address of the company? It's listed as a requirement for the work experience letter.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s03

If you change it, I recommend uploading a letter of explanation (LoE) telling IRCC that you moved, and when. List both addresses in the letter.
I asked HR but they told me this their format that email id is not included on reference letter... Can you suggest what should i do in such situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.