+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlyx

Apr 9, 2020
ITS PPR GUYS HAVENT COME TO TERMS WITH HOW FAST MY APPLICATION WAS FSW OUTLAND (NIGERIA) FAMILY OF 4 ITA AUG 5 2020, AOR SEPT: 10 2020, MEDICAL: OCT 8. BIL: OCT 9, PPR DEC 1 TOOK APPROXIMATELY 2 MONTHS 3 WEEKS FROM AOR TO PPR....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
ITS PPR GUYS HAVENT COME TO TERMS WITH HOW FAST MY APPLICATION WAS FSW OUTLAND (NIGERIA) FAMILY OF 4 ITA AUG 5 2020, AOR SEPT: 10 2020, MEDICAL: OCT 8. BIL: OCT 9, PPR DEC 1 TOOK APPROXIMATELY 2 MONTHS 3 WEEKS FROM AOR TO PPR....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
Wow Congratulations... Haven't heard recently that someone for PPR.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Great so it means they have issued excess NOI on November 26 and probably issue the remaining nominations next year to remain within the allocation limit.
Yes. Also the draw which happened on November 12th was a total waste as everybody who received NOI in that draw now also has an ITA, just how OINP operates.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
WOW! Congratulations oooo

Can't wait to have my fellow Nigerians here in Canada

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Terribly slow. Imagine IRCC's is processing PRs in 3 months and OINP is spending the same time on just nomination.

Gosh. Just annoying
Are you sure they aren't going to spend longer than 3months? :D

There are lots of folks approaching the said 90days and aren't seeing the break lights yet.

CanBro

Nov 30, 2020
Guys is offer letter in work experience mandatory ?? Is application can be rejected if I just attach reference letter and pay slips from India? Pls help..

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
2 days after they had received my passport, my application status was updated (to Application/Profile updated, and to Approved after the next login) and there was another section called Document which displayed the counterfoil and its validity period. I did not see "Your action is required" though.
ahan. So the thing is that i have received my passports stamped with visa. But now whenever i login into my application, at the main page where previously it said application/profile updated, now it says "your action is required". Question is what action needs to be done after recieving stamped passports ?

Status
Not open for further replies.