+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Hello all. Pls can a mother in-law do give deed of gift for me ?

If yes, is the deed going to be addressed to me or my wife ? And can the fund be transferred into the family joint account or the primary applicant’s account? Thank you.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
@joconstantine After receiving your passports, what does your profile say now ?
mine says "Your action is required ". do we need to do something now?
2 days after they had received my passport, my application status was updated (to Application/Profile updated, and to Approved after the next login) and there was another section called Document which displayed the counterfoil and its validity period. I did not see "Your action is required" though.

Reactions: cancan90

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Another question

My organization has a standard letter which can be extracted through self services but does not have my job responsibilities and few other details. HR is not ready to budge and give me any customized letter.

Can I take physical sign off from my Manager on a reference letter printed on A4 paper (Without letter head as it is not available) and attach organization chart screenshot proving he is my Manager

Is that good enough ??

Other thing I can get is my Manager and Skip Manager ( Manager of Manager) to sign off

Please suggest
Please Suggest

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
All wednesdays? And you know this by how?
Noone here is from IRCC so technically there is no concrete basis for prediction. I wish IRCC conducts 4 draws during December and this may bring the cut-off to 450s.

Who could have thought that low scoring CEC candidates would get ITA. They got it during the pandemic.
IRCC increased the draw size to 5000 that's too during the time when other countries have ceased their immigration.

Stay optimistic and positive.

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I believe OINP will be aggressive in processing applications now because they stand a lot to lose if crs continues to drop as more applicant will withdraw their OINP applications
They can still use their annual quota in case someone withdraws the application or does not respond to the NOI. Their quota is based on actual nominations issued to candidates and not the NOIs. There is a possibility that they will conduct another draw in December as 443 invites they issued in November have been effectively wasted.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I believe OINP will be aggressive in processing applications now because they stand a lot to lose if crs continues to drop as more applicant will withdraw their OINP applications
They are not aggressive. In fact, they've been so slow lately. Lots of people waiting and waiting.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
They can still use their annual quota in case someone withdraws the application or does not respond to the NOI. Their quota is based on actual nominations issued to candidates and not the NOIs. There is a possibility that they will conduct another draw in December as 443 invites they issued in November have been effectively wasted.
They have just 126 nominations left for the year, as of 12th November.

Status
Not open for further replies.