+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
There seem to be some well-informed people in this forum. How do you guys predict the draws shaping up going into 2018? I'm at 413 CRS points. What are my chances of getting an ITA in the the first quarter of 2018?
@Samroze @abhishek_89
Thanks for tagging me bro.
You hold a good chance in the begining of 2018. As mentioned many times the crs will definitely reach 410 by March 2018.
Jan 2018 will give a clear picture. If the draw size increases then you can sit back and relax as fall in CRS will be guaranteed with increasing draw size. Otherwise you can even look up for OINP.
All the best and goodluck for your Canadian dream :)

Last edited:

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Me too...
In your name I wanna thank once more for all the positive support and helpful empathetic beautiful souls who has been here these “ray of hope” forums...
Ray of hope is all about hope which has the power to create miracles.

Hope has nothing to do with facts and numbers but robots will never understand that :p:p

Although our immediate aim is to reach canada but I'm glad most of us here in this forum have not forgotten the ultimate aim of life.....spreading hope and happiness :):)

Cheers to all the members who are spreading hope;);)

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
More

Moreover, wes reference Num is generated on creating and submitting a wes profile for evaluation. I believe I might be able to create an express entry profile in that case, but as you said until the wes is completed, I might have to wait for receiving ITA (despite of falling within the CRS cut off?)
the reference number is not the number EE application is asking for when you submit your profile. they are asking for the REPORT number. It is only issued when the report is ready.or atleast in my case.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
But what if wes is in progress? Can I still receive ITA? Because after ITA we get 90 days to submit the documents so until then wes evaluation might complete (as it takes usually 20-30 days). Or until wes is completed, I might not get an ITA even if I am way away from crs cut-off?
Are you confident that WES is going to give you the result similar to that you used to claim points? Better to play it safe my friend.

khan.omar23

Nov 21, 2017
Mumbai, India
NOC Code......
Thanks for tagging me bro.
You hold a good chance in the begining of 2018. As mentioned many times the crs will definitely reach 410 by March 2018.
Jan 2018 will give a clear picture. If the draw size increases then you can sit back and relax as fall in CRS will be guaranteed with increasing draw size. Otherwise you can even look up for OINP.
All the best and goodluck for your Canadian dream :)
Thanks, man. It's encouraging.

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Ray of hope is all about hope which has the power to create miracles.

Hope has nothing to do with facts and numbers but robots will never understand that :p:p

Although our immediate aim is to reach canada but I'm glad most of us here in this forum have not forgotten the ultimate aim of life.....spreading hope and happiness :):)

Cheers to all the members who are spreading hope;);)
Well said

Reactions: Samroze

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi, glorious would be Canadian Permanent Residents,

Let's say someone got his IELTS results today which ll give him 435 CRS score and he has also finished his ECA. In this circumstances, should he make the rush and open an EE profile for the next week ITA draw? Or he should take it a little slow and decide on all the information first for the profile opening. Let's say, his NOC is still not fixed as he is confused among two NOC's which is quite similar to his actual job duties.

Pls, do advice what he should be doing at this point as he is quite new to this scenario.

Thank you friends, and wishing you a splendid week ahead. May the Canadian dream come to reality for all the ray hopians ;)

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, glorious would be Canadian Permanent Residents,

Let's say someone got his IELTS results today which ll give him 435 CRS score and he has also finished his ECA. At this circumstances, should he make the rush and open an EE profile for the next week ITA draw? Or he should take it a little slow and decide on all the information first for the profile opening. Let's say, his NOC is still not fixed as he is confused among two NOC's which is quite similar to his actual job duties.

Pls, do advice what he should be doing at this point as he is quite new to this scenario.

Thank you friends, and wishing you a splendid week ahead. May the Canadian dream come to reality for all the ray hopians ;)
He should not waste the opportunity to get an ITA. The only scenario I'd suggest NOT to create a profile would be if these "future" changes risk him losing points below the cutoff score.

Small adjustements can be made after the ITA, as long as he doesn't drop below ITA score.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
He should not waste the opportunity to get an ITA. The only scenario I'd suggest NOT to create a profile would be if these "future" changes risk him losing points below the cutoff score.

Small adjustments can be made after the ITA, as long as he doesn't drop below ITA score.
Hi, thanks for your reply. So, address & NOC is the real issue here. So, do you think he can change the information for these two parameters before his application submission? Or it can be a problem for him as once he submits the profile for ITA, he needs to follow the same information in his actual application too?

& what do you think about the prospect of an applicant staying at 435? is it good enough to get him an ITA by November/December?

Thanks in advance.

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, thanks for your reply. So, address & NOC is the real issue here. So, do you think he can change the information for these two parameters before his application submission? Or it can be a problem for him as once he submits the profile for ITA, he needs to follow the same information in his actual application too?

& what do you think about the prospect of an applicant staying at 435? is it good enough to get him an ITA by November/December?

Thanks in advance.

He can change the NOC code and other info after ITA, he has 90 days to submit the application with all the correct information without a problem.

Changes made after he submits the application though, it's when thing get more complicated. It'd be safer for him to send a CSE : Case Specific Enquiry, explaining why these changes are needed.

We are expecting the scores to start dropping consistently from now on, so 435 is a good bet for next draw, or december.

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Info about CSE : Case Specific Enquiry:

You may use this form if:
  • You have submitted an application or profile.
  • Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times.
  • You wish to report important changes, such as a change in contact information, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment, withdrawal of application, refund request, or urgent requests. If you are reporting a change in contact information, it will take 5 business days for it to be updated. During this time you should continue to monitor your old contact information.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017

Please monitor the OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments
@sundar17feb99 , @Samroze , @abhishek_89 , All Seniors, any idea on when OINP might issue NOI under HCP stream in 2018 ?
any trend such as once they complete the ongoing applications which were submitted in Nov 2017 or so they will issue .
I was not in EE pool in 2017 until october 2017 was not following the trend, so not sure how frequently NOI were issued this year.
but the latest date is February 21, 2017 when they opened HCP stream application process and in May 2017 they issued fresh NOI[Based on OINP program update page] , if they follow similar trend then we will have to wait until May..