jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hi guys.i need your suggestion.My crs score is 404 and 425 with and without my wife respectively . And what more I can't enhance my score. It's already maximum be it experience or ielts etc. My masters is considered one year diploma or otherwise score could have been 432 :(. With 425 I could be in with a chance:) to get an ITA in near future. Now I wonder in case I get an ITA:D at score of 425 having EE profile without her, will they(officials)allow her to enter in canada at a later stage. I am in bit of dilemma what should I do. Appreciate your valuable feedback.
Thanks
Hey, even I have a one year master but in my ECA it is mentioned degree, bcoz most of post grad. in canada is of one year. if possible try n evaluate from ICAS. My crs is 432 with spouse

Reactions: Mithu3 and Rockxan

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
basically it all relay on to increase IELTS score... my husband and i worked hard to give it our best... husband's IELTS is CLB 10 on all bands. This is the main boost of all.
İ have to say we are unlucky on age point cos' we both are 40 o_O
My husband's phD helped a lot. And lastly with sibling point there comes magic 440

And i can say there are plenty more ways to increase points as well ... like we both were/are willing to learn French too.. and we were looking to attend 1 or 2 year certification programs to boost CRS score as well... we are still gonna make those happen hopefully.. not for score but for ourselfs...
Your reply was super helpful and very inspirational!! Many thanks for sharing the tips.

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Then it is simple. It is not that you don't have possibilities (you can learn language at home or online), it is more like you do not want to take the extra mile for it.
So obviously Canada is not your priority.

And just a curiosity, if you wife does not wanna learn, how does she wanna live in Canada?
I am sorry, but I do not think Canada needs immigrants who does not want to learn any of official languages.
Well my question was quite simple whether at a later stage after PR can I sponsor her.
Turning on to your satire remarks with all due respect -Reasons for not being able to or wanting to up the score are numerous.There are many in this forum who are rightly trying every bit to increase their crs. Everybody has their own circumstances and priorities but I didn't want to ruin my current for the sake of unseen and uncertain future by learning French or things of that sort. Those extra miles requires quite a lot of time which I might not have.
And my wife had a brain haemorrhage last year so I didn't want her to take extra pain; want her to be relaxed. If 425 could bring us an ITA it would be great, if not still It will be fine.
Hope it explains.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well my question was quite simple whether at a later stage after PR can I sponsor her.
Turning on to your satire remarks with all due respect -Reasons for not being able to or wanting to up the score are numerous.There are many in this forum who are rightly trying every bit to increase their crs. Everybody has their own circumstances and priorities but I didn't want to ruin my current for the sake of unseen and uncertain future by learning French or things of that sort. Those extra miles requires quite a lot of time which I might not have.
And my wife had a brain haemorrhage last year so I didn't want her to take extra pain; want her to be relaxed. If 425 could bring us an ITA it would be great, if not still It will be fine.
Hope it explains.
Sorry, but I am already PR resident. And as such I am concerned about people who wants to come and enjoy the country without doing any effort to live in.
People want just to visit a foreign country without any intention to learn the local language are called tourists.
People who wants to live long term in a country (especially permanent residents), are supposed to learn the local language. And it does not matter if it is in Canada, in Russia, UAE or in Zimbabwe.
Not speaking the official language does hurt the country in a long term.

Your circumstance is that you did not identified immigration as a priority (for whatever reasons). Then you should not wonder why are you not getting through.

As for the health of your wife.
Was the issue she was facing minor (for example as a result of an accident), this would have been overcome after 11+ months.
If here health problem is however major, then you might be most likely facing medical inadmissibility (especially if that hemorrhage resulted into permanently changed health)

Reactions: fotjon and Mithu3

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hope it explains.
It is indeed true that everybody has their circumstances and no one has the right to judge others..
I am sorry to hear what happened to your wife, I wish all the best for you.
You may sponsor your wife after you got your PR and Ontario nomination program is another way to get PR since your CRS is above 400...

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
It is indeed true that everybody has their circumstances and no one has the right to judge others..
I am sorry to hear what happened to your wife, I wish all the best for you.
You may sponsor your wife after you got your PR and Ontario nomination program is another way to get PR since your CRS is above 400...
Many thanks for the positive response :)

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Sorry, but I am already PR resident. And as such I am concerned about people who wants to come and enjoy the country without doing any effort to live in.
People want just to visit a foreign country without any intention to learn the local language are called tourists.
People who wants to live long term in a country (especially permanent residents), are supposed to learn the local language. And it does not matter if it is in Canada, in Russia, UAE or in Zimbabwe.
Not speaking the official language does hurt the country in a long term.

Your circumstance is that you did not identified immigration as a priority (for whatever reasons). Then you should not wonder why are you not getting through.

As for the health of your wife.
Was the issue she was facing minor (for example as a result of an accident), this would have been overcome after 11+ months.
If here health problem is however major, then you might be most likely facing medical inadmissibility (especially if that hemorrhage resulted into permanently changed health)
Sorry for intervening but can’t help but say you’re least supportive in ur reply and not a bit empathetic too...
Any society would do better with empathy than communicaton if choice was left among two...
he sure will get an ITA & will be able to get his wife across in visitor visa & later sponsor her for pr...
medical inadmissibility will pose challenge if her medical expenses could be above the national average ...

Refer http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/court.asp

anyway I am sure @Rockxan will get an ita with 405 before first quarter of 2018....

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hey, i had to log in back into this account when i saw your post. I will advice you to remove your wife " not to deny that you are married but that shes not accompanying you" when you get your ITA and later get COPR, they will ask about your wife, ask for some docs and request for both passport "yours and wife" this is not an information i saw online, its a first hand experience.
May be your case was exceptional and not the norm. My opinion is that is technical cheating the system. If I had said my spouse isn't accompanying me so I could get more points why would he or she be given visa. Just random thinking.

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
basically it all relay on to increase IELTS score... my husband and i worked hard to give it our best... husband's IELTS is CLB 10 on all bands. This is the main boost of all.
İ have to say we are unlucky on age point cos' we both are 40 o_O
My husband's phD helped a lot. And lastly with sibling point there comes magic 440

And i can say there are plenty more ways to increase points as well ... like we both were/are willing to learn French too.. and we were looking to attend 1 or 2 year certification programs to boost CRS score as well... we are still gonna make those happen hopefully.. not for score but for ourselfs...
Good one! Pls can you expatiate on how certification boosts crs?

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Sorry for intervening but can’t help but say you’re least supportive in ur reply and not a bit empathetic too...
Any society would do better with empathy than communicaton if choice was left among two...
he sure will get an ITA & will be able to get his wife across in visitor visa & later sponsor her for pr...
medical inadmissibility will pose challenge if her medical expenses could be above the national average ...

Refer http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/court.asp

anyway I am sure @Rockxan will get an ita with 405 before first quarter of 2018....
Thanks Lino. I was going to say the same thing. You cant judge other people's decision when you don't even know their stories. Also after mentioning the the touching story, the least expected of anyone is empathy.

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hope it explains.
Hey dude! Keep hope alive and all the best to you and miraculous recovery to your wife. You will be in CA. In 2018