App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
I am new to this forum. Whats the chances of getting ITA for crs 440 in next draw?
440 should give you ITA next week. you should read this thread from the beginning for better vision of the draw next week (if you havent done so).

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for intervening but can’t help but say you’re least supportive in ur reply and not a bit empathetic too...
Any society would do better with empathy than communicaton if choice was left among two...
he sure will get an ITA & will be able to get his wife across in visitor visa & later sponsor her for pr...
medical inadmissibility will pose challenge if her medical expenses could be above the national average ...

Refer http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/court.asp

anyway I am sure @Rockxan will get an ita with 405 before first quarter of 2018....
Sorry unlike you I decided to treat him as an adult.
It has no sense to tell him fairy tales how he will get ITA and what else if you do not know it for a fact. Conditions or words like chance or possibility are more appropriate when talking to a grown up.

And again, I will not pity somebody who decided not to go the extra mile. EE and ITA is not the game of empathy. It is the game of hard numbers. So either you will get them or you would decide that they are for whatever reason not important for you. As there are almost always ways how to get there. (also some of them are expensive and time costly).

So I have first reacted to his statement how he has no more ways to improve. Which was according to me more of a search for sympathy why not to take more effort.
And this turned out to be truth, because he rejected any of possibilities how to improve his score - French was too time consuming, and why to learn it if he maybe will not get through; wife did not want to learn languages (his words, not mine), and there is no way to improve education (and here unless I am mistaken, he did not get master degree evaluation, which could be fixed with any other 1 year post secondary diploma and bring him missing points from transferability and a bit more points for education).

No wonder he got no sympathy for such approach from me - why to support somebody that had decided not to go any further. And of course presenting his spouse as not wanting to learn - sorry Canada really does not need such immigrants.
That he was not truthful about the situation - he got the reaction for what he presented.

To which he was apparently offended. Well you are on a public forum, so you can be criticized as well. But again, he presented his own efforts as something too difficult, hence he did not give it enough of a priority.
And this time he was either putting words in mouth of his spouse and in a way deciding for her or influencing her not to take proactive approach for Canada effort (that would be the case if the injury was minor and healed).
Or he is facing potential medical inadmissibility (if a treatment of a brain injury takes a year or more, it can point out to a potential serious problem). And that cannot be avoided if you put your spouse as non accompanying.

So yes, I did not sugarcoat my reactions, as I assumed, that when you are talking to the adult, you can point out a reality as is.

In case of swapping the wife to non accompanying and then back:
1. It will not relieve him from any potential medical inadmissibility.
2. Such change is not considered a change in family composition. So as such putting her back as accompanying after AOR might trigger recalculation of points. (points cannot be recalculated only if there was a family composition change - having a baby or marrying somebody after AOR).
3. Would he go through the whole process with his wife as non accompanying, he could sponsor her later. But that later is after he would have stable job in Canada in order to show enough income in Canada. (so in estimation a process of 2-3 years at very least).
4. And having a PR as a spouse does not mean that a visitor visa will be automatically approved.

So as you can see more difficult options that learning French. So if that is too difficult to find time for, I do not think immigration competition is for him.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Sorry unlike you I decided to treat him as an adult.
It has no sense to tell him fairy tales how he will get ITA and what else if you do not know it for a fact. Conditions or words like chance or possibility are more appropriate when talking to a grown up.

And again, I will not pity somebody who decided not to go the extra mile. EE and ITA is not the game of empathy. It is the game of hard numbers. So either you will get them or you would decide that they are for whatever reason not important for you. As there are almost always ways how to get there. (also some of them are expensive and time costly).

So I have first reacted to his statement how he has no more ways to improve. Which was according to me more of a search for sympathy why not to take more effort.
And this turned out to be truth, because he rejected any of possibilities how to improve his score - French was too time consuming, and why to learn it if he maybe will not get through; wife did not want to learn languages (his words, not mine), and there is no way to improve education (and here unless I am mistaken, he did not get master degree evaluation, which could be fixed with any other 1 year post secondary diploma and bring him missing points from transferability and a bit more points for education).

No wonder he got no sympathy for such approach from me - why to support somebody that had decided not to go any further. And of course presenting his spouse as not wanting to learn - sorry Canada really does not need such immigrants.
That he was not truthful about the situation - he got the reaction for what he presented.

To which he was apparently offended. Well you are on a public forum, so you can be criticized as well. But again, he presented his own efforts as something too difficult, hence he did not give it enough of a priority.
And this time he was either putting words in mouth of his spouse and in a way deciding for her or influencing her not to take proactive approach for Canada effort (that would be the case if the injury was minor and healed).
Or he is facing potential medical inadmissibility (if a treatment of a brain injury takes a year or more, it can point out to a potential serious problem). And that cannot be avoided if you put your spouse as non accompanying.

So yes, I did not sugarcoat my reactions, as I assumed, that when you are talking to the adult, you can point out a reality as is.

In case of swapping the wife to non accompanying and then back:
1. It will not relieve him from any potential medical inadmissibility.
2. Such change is not considered a change in family composition. So as such putting her back as accompanying after AOR might trigger recalculation of points. (points cannot be recalculated only if there was a family composition change - having a baby or marrying somebody after AOR).
3. Would he go through the whole process with his wife as non accompanying, he could sponsor her later. But that later is after he would have stable job in Canada in order to show enough income in Canada. (so in estimation a process of 2-3 years at very least).
4. And having a PR as a spouse does not mean that a visitor visa will be automatically approved.

So as you can see more difficult options that learning French. So if that is too difficult to find time for, I do not think immigration competition is for him.
What business you’ve on “ray of hope” ;) ????
and do you want to bet about my claim of 400 getting an ita before the end of March ??
Refer to the posts and likes you’ve and may be you’ll realise how helpful you’ve been here on the forum...
Please tell me where you live in Canada so that I can stay a bit far off ;)
Best of luck

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What business you’ve on “ray of hope” ;) ????
and do you want to bet about my claim of 400 getting an ita before the end of March ??
Refer to the posts and likes you’ve and may be you’ll realise how helpful you’ve been here on the forum...
Please tell me where you live in Canada so that I can stay a bit far off ;)
Best of luck
Hope and illusion are 2 different thing. And also hope is not supposed to turn into passivity.

Go for the real statistics from the last year and it will be against you. More that 3 million people do want to immigrate to Canada. And only app. 94k will pass through EE (not all PNP use EE) - that is app. 47k of successful application (when average family is app 2 people per application). Add total waste rate app. 30% (ITA that will not end up in approved application) and you will get the picture. And that picture shows that applications for this year got overheated (they invited too many people early this year). The average amount of 24-25 ITA is indeed 2800-2900 per draw, which shows plenty of candidates with CRS of 430+.
.So unless the system will change (amount of points received, size of the average family or the total waste rate), your thinking is an illusion and a fairy tale.

In a way it is actually rather sneaky strategy to put others in illusion and let them sit and do nothing while one works on his own score (less proactive people means lower competition).

I do not intend to help bench warmers who decided to do so. What is needed here are people who will work for their goals.

You know what, best way to stay away from Canada and Northern America as such. You know, too much competition, too many shattered dreams. Life is too hard here to live it in passivity.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hope and illusion are 2 different thing. And also hope is not supposed to turn into passivity.

Go for the real statistics from the last year and it will be against you. More that 3 million people do want to immigrate to Canada. And only app. 94k will pass through EE (not all PNP use EE) - that is app. 47k of successful application (when average family is app 2 people per application). Add total waste rate app. 30% (ITA that will not end up in approved application) and you will get the picture. And that picture shows that applications for this year got overheated (they invited too many people early this year). The average amount of 24-25 ITA is indeed 2800-2900 per draw, which shows plenty of candidates with CRS of 430+.
.So unless the system will change (amount of points received, size of the average family or the total waste rate), your thinking is an illusion and a fairy tale.

In a way it is actually rather sneaky strategy to put others in illusion and let them sit and do nothing while one works on his own score (less proactive people means lower competition).

I do not intend to help bench warmers who decided to do so. What is needed here are people who will work for their goals.

You know what, best way to stay away from Canada and Northern America as such. You know, too much competition, too many shattered dreams. Life is too hard here to live it in passivity.
All I’d say is, stick around and we’ll find out ...let’s leave it at that..;)..
and by the way,I got through already with the support and encoruagemnt I found here... :)
I feel 2018 will see a cut off below 400 ...I’ve been proven wrong many times in the past...but it hasn’t stopped me being optimistic...esp around hope corners... :)

Last edited:

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Good one! Pls can you expatiate on how certification boosts crs?
  • 15 points
    • If the candidate has an eligible Canadian credential from a one-year or two-year post-secondary program
  • 30 points
    • If the candidate has an eligible Canadian credential from:
      • A post-secondary program of three years or more
      • A university level program at the master’s level or at the level of an entry-to-practice professional degree for an occupation classified as NOC Skill Level A for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required
      • A university-level program at the doctoral level
Hope this helps...

Reactions: Saidkhan and Mithu3

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
All I’d say is, stick around and we’ll find out ...let’s leave it at that..;)..
and by the way,I got through already with the support and encoruagemnt I found here... :)
I feel 2018 will see a cut off below 400 ...I’ve been proven wrong many times in the past...but it hasn’t stopped me being optimistic...esp around hope corners... :)
Me too...
In your name I wanna thank once more for all the positive support and helpful empathetic beautiful souls who has been here these “ray of hope” forums...