+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

skysthelimit

Oct 2, 2017
Hi Guys!
Just want to share my story in hopes of inspiring you guys.
I just got home from collecting my passports/CoPR!
I can't believe this moment is here.
I have been planning and dreaming of this since 2014 and when Express entry first came into action in 2015, i started working to materialise my dreams.
It took many years of planning as me and my spouse were on different continents, and I had to put many things on hold for this.
My family told me I was wasting my time as I could have done so much in those years. But I just cannot let go of "Canada" and I can't really explain why.
But now it feels so surreal that I can finally move ahead with whatever I had to keep on hold.

Im happy but I also know from now on its a different kind of struggle. And it is all gonna be worth the sacrifices made.
You reap what you sow, right?

Canada, I hope you are ready for me because I AM COMING DOWN!!:D:D:D:D
We need more motivational stories like this to keep the rest of us going. Best of luck with your future in Canada. Get there before Christmas and make a snowman for all of us. Haha.

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi Guys!
Just want to share my story in hopes of inspiring you guys.
I just got home from collecting my passports/CoPR!
I can't believe this moment is here.
I have been planning and dreaming of this since 2014 and when Express entry first came into action in 2015, i started working to materialise my dreams.
It took many years of planning as me and my spouse were on different continents, and I had to put many things on hold for this.
My family told me I was wasting my time as I could have done so much in those years. But I just cannot let go of "Canada" and I can't really explain why.
But now it feels so surreal that I can finally move ahead with whatever I had to keep on hold.

Im happy but I also know from now on its a different kind of struggle. And it is all gonna be worth the sacrifices made.
You reap what you sow, right?

Canada, I hope you are ready for me because I AM COMING DOWN!!:D:D:D:D
Yo are awesome!! thanks for sharing and inspiring us!!

adityapal

Nov 4, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone with no scope of improvement of score, i am @382 CRS.
Loosing all hope :(...

Will this score go below 400 in Feb or march 2018
I am sitting at 381 CRS and the only feasible option for me right now is to give IELTS again. By increasing 1 score in the listening section, I can increase my CRS to 432 instantly and it is not a bad score at all. I am planning and practicing for the January exam.

In case you have not exhausted IELTS maximum scores already, I would definitely recommend you giving the test again.

Waiting for CRS to come down to 380 is like being over-positive. (Although, we all want this to happen;)). While, we all know that the scores will see a drop as the time flows, lets try to increase our own scores. cheers! :D:D

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I am sitting at 381 CRS and the only feasible option for me right now is to give IELTS again. By increasing 1 score in the listening section, I can increase my CRS to 432 instantly and it is not a bad score at all. I am planning and practicing for the January exam.

In case you have not exhausted IELTS maximum scores already, I would definitely recommend you giving the test again.

Waiting for CRS to come down to 380 is like being over-positive. (Although, we all want this to happen;)). While, we all know that the scores will see a drop as the time flows, lets try to increase our own scores. cheers! :D:D
Try French too!! it gives good enough marks!

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
https://www.cicnews.com/2017/11/ontario-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-reaches-registration-intake-limit-119810.html

Ontario’s popular Human Capital Priorities immigration stream has reached its registration intake limit after reopening for registrations last Thursday, November 2. This popular Express Entry-aligned Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) stream is part of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), a Canadian immigration program through which the province can welcome newcomers who have the ability to integrate quickly into the labour market.

No additional registrations will be accepted for the time being. However, OINP staff confirmed to CICNews last week that the program is likely to issue more Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to eligible Express Entry candidates in the pool before the end of the year.

In a statement, the OINP stated that it is ‘monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation, and will determine if any more applications can be accepted for this stream.’

chaoimmigration

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
#77th draw; So you guys really think there's another ITA draw tomorrow? I am currently standing at 445, and should I be worried about the draw?

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
a question regarding PCC - In the credit card payment form. if I check 2x18 us dollars per request, will they send 2 reports? or do i have to only pay 18 total?

prathap227141

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Med's Request
23-10-1990
Med's Done....
23-10-1990
Hi all,
What are all the possible conditions where a PR application can be rejected?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....