+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
If only there will be 3800 ITAs...

Keep the hope alive! Thanks for doing your predictins! :)
Andie...Todays draw might not be very encouraging in terms of the CRS score because it practically coming out after 3 weeks . However , todays draw is important to give an idea if the no of ITA's is going to go up effective today ( considering the 2018 quota announcement ) even if it breaches the 3000 category .

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
No one knows the No of ITA's hence all are assumptions . On the other hand , the CRS score is a result of the number crunching based on assumption of No of ITA's . Every week 1000 plus people join the pool with scores in excess of 440. In addition , they only cleared the more than 600 category on 1st Nov hence the no of people in the 440-460 category has been increasing for 3 weeks now hence there is no way on earth that 435 score would be breached with 2500 ITA's
I get your point now. Thanks for clearing my confusion mate. After reading your reply i checked the previous trends to see the highest number of ITA's issued in a single draw and i found the highest this year was on May 31 with over 3,800 issued and this was just after the draw on May 26 which was similar to the draw which happened recently on Nov. 1.

With this in mind and all your research and knowledge would you be able to predict for me whether the upcoming draw will issue an ITA for someone standing presently at 435?

Thanks in advance
--

Reactions: harman_778

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Andie...Todays draw might not be very encouraging in terms of the CRS score because it practically coming out after 3 weeks . However , todays draw is important to give an idea if the no of ITA's is going to go up effective today ( considering the 2018 quota announcement ) even if it breaches the 3000 category .
I know, but hoping for higher number of ITAs and back to back draws!

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
I get your point now. Thanks for clearing my confusion mate. After reading your reply i checked the previous trends to see the highest number of ITA's issued in a single draw and i found the highest this year was on May 31 with over 3,800 issued and this was just after the draw on May 26 which was similar to the draw which happened recently on Nov. 1.

With this in mind and all your research and knowledge would you be able to predict for me whether the upcoming draw will issue an ITA for someone standing presently at 435?

Thanks in advance
--
You have nothing to worry mate...435 is a damn good score ...You should be in very soon.

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
I know, but hoping for higher number of ITAs and back to back draws!
same here ...I really hope they go back to drawing 3600-3800 people all over again & bring smiles to everyone's faces...However the trends seen in 2017 beginning were that they gradually increase the draw size in multiples of 200 so chances of No of ITA's shooting to 3800 at one go seem bleak...Lets hope they have a change of heart

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I see a lot of people stressing on today's date for next draw.

I know that it all is assumption but what's the evidence/ logic to consider today as the draw date?

Thanks

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Dear Fellow Aspirants,

Can anyone confirm if Chartered Accountant degree from India is a valid degree for immigration purposes? If yes, will WES do an ECA? The reason for the question is there have been mixed responses on this question.

My brother is a CA, and we plan to create his EE profile soon. He already has his ECA for B. Com.

If anyone can clarify / have come across a known person whose got ECA done for CA , please share your views / links.

Thanks in advance..!

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
A PCC in foreign language related question.

I was going through the document check list on CIC website and found conflicting information.
In the beginning section under translation of documents, it asks for certified copy of original document.
Whereas in the PCC section, it asks for scan of the original in colour. And further says that certified true copies are unacceptable.
So do we just scan the original, or get a copy certified and then scan it ?

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Dear Fellow Aspirants,

Can anyone confirm if Chartered Accountant degree from India is a valid degree for immigration purposes? If yes, will WES do an ECA? The reason for the question is there have been mixed responses on this question.

My brother is a CA, and we plan to create his EE profile soon. He already has his ECA for B. Com.

If anyone can clarify / have come across a known person whose got ECA done for CA , please share your views / links.

Thanks in advance..!
In fact , do we have a CA here???

dom123

Oct 31, 2017
Dear Fellow Aspirants,

Thanks in advance..!
Hello, Yes
Dear Fellow Aspirants,

Thanks in advance..!
Hello, Yes I am a Chartered Accountant with B.Com. WES does ECA for the same. I did my ECA for both in August. Strangely it considers Chartered Accountancy as Bachelor's Degree ( three years) whereas B.Com was considered as Bachelor's Degree ( four years).

vinamras

Nov 6, 2017
Hello, Yes

Hello, Yes I am a Chartered Accountant with B.Com. WES does ECA for the same. I did my ECA for both in August. Strangely it considers Chartered Accountancy as Bachelor's Degree ( three years) whereas B.Com was considered as Bachelor's Degree ( four years).
What does the headline of your WES report say?