+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Your analysis is comprehensive and clear.Thank you.
I have a question on the sequence of application process :
Scenario : As OINP will start issuing NOI before Nov 15th ,and if someone accepts the NOI and submits the application by 31Dec , OINP will take atleast 2 months to complete the application and issue the nomination , so let's say by 28 Feb 2018 they issue the nomination and you get ITA after that , what if ,if someone being in EE pool also gets ITA before 28 February 2018 itself based on CRS points and accepts the ITA and starts the application process .
I am not sure how this works . or once you have accepted to apply for OINP and submitted the application , you are no longer eligible for EE ITA directly based on CRS score ? where can I find the more information about this.
First step is to submit you application for OINP. While your application is being processed you remain in the EE pool and are eligible for a direct ITA.
Once you recieve a nomination from OINP you have 30 days to accept it and add 600 points to your score. You are eligible for direct ITA till the date of your nomination acceptance. After this date you will not be eligible for direct ITA. Hope that helps.
Best of luck

Reactions: sureshkp

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I have a feeling or sensation that many people are above 400 as per stats and there are hardly any NOI left of Ontario for 2017 so they will issue NOI basis some criteria

Reactions: Saidkhan

HopefulHeart

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you all for the well wishes! We have not met each other yet, but we will next year in Canada. I think we all feel a connection with each other that we do not have with our real-life friends who have never immigrated. Only we know and understand exactly what each of us is going through in this journey. It has been a very difficult wait since July 25, not to mention the 4 months I also spent waiting for a forthcoming job offer that ended up falling through! I still have a long road ahead, but I am glad finally to be making progress. There is reassurance in getting on the road, even if I am only taking baby steps.
Wow! That's incredible news. All the best to you.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Completing my OINP application now, not taking the risk again.

Just came here to complain about scanning each page of every passport.. it's killing me :)..

4 passports with 34 pages each.. this is so boring :D

Gavin, did you just receive an NOI or you had one earlier which you are completing now.

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
Completely stuck in my head now.

Since I'm taking the scenic route through the student visa, french, and whatever else compensates for age, I won't be going faster. But I will be in Toronto for at least part of the wait.
I have CRS 430 now but will be losing 6 points for age in this month making it 424. In your experience, does it make sense to me to wait for an invite, hopping the scores will fall to that level or is it ideal for me to opt for a student visa? Forgive me if my question is stupid. I'm a bit nervous.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey Buddy..Even though i dont know you personally ,i have always followed your posts & frustration...When the OINP announcement came in on 1st Nov , you & Andieangel were the 1st two people that came to my mind ...You both are the most respected & loved people on this forum & i really wish you guys a speedy PR & perhaps meeting up over a coffee / beer in Canada in the near future ...pls accept my best wishes
Thanks buddy! You too! All the best! :)

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi Can I make changes to my EE profile after having received an NOI from OINP? These changes will not affect my overall CRS score. It’s just deletion of some work which I need to add in my personal history instead. Any help will be much appreciated.

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
I thought you were talking about just 1 month before completion of your 3 years work experience, now in your case 4 months, that's too much, so you have to apply 1-2 years option or wait until completion of 3 years, but with 2 years you have very good score too, 430 is perfect, go for it, I'm sure you will be invited before 3 years completion of work experience, best of luck and do everything properly then you will be fine brother!

regards
Well I believe I didnt put the preposition right:

My wife has 2 Year 11 months plus experience (Hours per week are more then 70 as medicine profession demands high working hours i.e. 36 hours on call duty every fourth day so it makes almost 90 hours per week on average).

Then a gap of almost 3 years due to kids. Now she has joined back as Junior Consultant. However, this experience will be counted in March 2018 (Completion of 6 months). So I have 3 options:

1 - Let it be like this and provide a letter of explanation and let the Immigration Officer decide what to do
2 - Show it as 2 years experience and wait for my turn till the experience becomes 3 years (March 2018)
3 - Withdraw and re submit in March 2018

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Hi Sundar,

First of all Many congratulations you got NOI.

I would be requiring some information from in relation to NOI - OINP. If you can advise me if how to apply for OINP for Networking Technicians (My brother). He has an MSc Networking UK. MCS Pakistan PGD IT Pakistan and a 2 years bachelors programme. Experience is almost 16 years.

Thanks Hasan