+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

nbgr

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys, finally got my ECA and IELTS results on the same day! Officially in the RoH thread now.

Question: do I need to wait for my physical copy of the ECA report to arrive before joining the pool or can I go ahead and create my profile?

Thanks!

Reactions: gurpreet.ts

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Hey guys, finally got my ECA and IELTS results on the same day! Officially in the RoH thread now.

Question: do I need to wait for my physical copy of the ECA report to arrive before joining the pool or can I go ahead and create my profile?

Thanks!
Doesn't matter as long as you're aware of your ECA report number and ECA date. Please go ahead if you have both of them. Good luck !!

Dr_Chem

Aug 11, 2017
Dear All, I need to get PCC from France and applied for it from relevant department. It was processed in couple of following days. Problem is that they sent it by postal service and even after two months time I am still waiting to receive it (in Saudi Arabia). Can anyone advise me a solution concerning this issue?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Dear All, I need to get PCC from France and applied for it from relevant department. It was processed in couple of following days. Problem is that they sent it by postal service and even after two months time I am still waiting to receive it (in Saudi Arabia). Can anyone advise me a solution concerning this issue?
Hi there, I live in France, can you write me PM then I may help you, hope you did the right thing when you did apply for it. Plz mention all you have done so far to get PCC, hope I could help you out. I'll answer you after my work.

All the best to everyone who has a hope for a draw today even if we had this Wednesday. Hope for the best and keep it all the time! :);)

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hi everyone - I am new to the forum. I am in the pool at the moment. But my CRS is 402; should I have any hopes of getting ITA in the near future or do I reappear for IELTS?

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

I could not score a clb 9 in my IELTS hence my score is down to 406, however my husband is on a score of 460 as he scored a clb 9 my query is that his IELTS result expires on the 4th of December 2017 if we create his profile and per the current trend we get and accept an ITA would its be a problem if the ielts result expieres post accepting the ITA.

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
N
Hi Friends,

I could not score a clb 9 in my IELTS hence my score is down to 406, however my husband is on a score of 460 as he scored a clb 9 my query is that his IELTS result expires on the 4th of December 2017 if we create his profile and per the current trend we get and accept an ITA would its be a problem if the ielts result expieres post accepting the ITA.
Nope. There wouldn't be any problem.

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi everyone - I am new to the forum. I am in the pool at the moment. But my CRS is 402; should I have any hopes of getting ITA in the near future or do I reappear for IELTS?
Hi there! I'd suggest retaking it. It might take forever for the scores to go down since every day there are more and more candidates entering the pool.

Reactions: mqamar1994