+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Result came out. :( Score of 9/9/7.5/6.5 in L/R/W/S. Thinking of booking again for 9th September and should I apply for rechecking?

Last time I got 8.5/8/6.5/7 in L/R/W/S in April 15. Did not prepare this time.
Thats hard luck mate! remarking may have a chance only for writing for speaking. Not sure though for speaking, feel read some where on the thread

All the best

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I saw your previous post and was going to reply that you are not old if you're losing only 5 points per birthday. Those of us who are 40+ lose 11 points per birthday. And I am 41 years young (going on 21) so you can't be old. ;) EE has been around only since 2015, so I couldn't have applied when I was in my 20s or even mid 30s, but I also think about how the process would be so much easier if I could rewind my official age 5 years.
You are at the best of your age! 40's age is to cherish for.

Good luck mate

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Such a relief with my 2nd attempt at IELTS. I had missed Listening by 0.5 on my first attempt, got L - 8 , R - 7 , W - 8.5 , S - 7.5 on my 2nd attempt which increased my score from 414 to 475 ! IELTS is definitely frustrating but CLB 9 remains the best way to increase your score. Good luck to everyone for their future IELTS tests.
Thats your Canada calling

Congrats

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Yes this profile was created today and I have been observing forums for QUITE some time. You should be happy I am here.

Be careful of sheep in wolf clothing who may appear to be happy for you. Just read bio.
Good u got a lot of attention!

But we dont care if a sheep is in wolf's clothing or wolf in sheep's clothing as long as u are happy for us. In this thread people are happy for each other, help each other and pray and expect an ITA for each other. As long as we are doing that we dont need to read the bio.

May u post similar post's all through. Amen!

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Such a relief with my 2nd attempt at IELTS. I had missed Listening by 0.5 on my first attempt, got L - 8 , R - 7 , W - 8.5 , S - 7.5 on my 2nd attempt which increased my score from 414 to 475 ! IELTS is definitely frustrating but CLB 9 remains the best way to increase your score. Good luck to everyone for their future IELTS tests.
craving for same results mate!. May this blessing fall on me bro.

Newbie1990

Jul 13, 2017
You are right, he got his clarification in another post.

Just to be clear, it is the applicant's account statement that has to be furnished.
Get the gift deed, notarize , then you are good to go.
Thank you for your reply.

I can't seem to find the post where he got his clarification. Is it in another thread?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thank you for your reply.

I can't seem to find the post where he got his clarification. Is it in another thread?
yup in the separate thread for proof of funds.

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hey you dear @trumprefugee, how are you? How is life with mr president?
Yes I'm in Bordeaux, France (not Paris) and unfortunately I'm not native but I speak fluently like French guy ;) That's why I was telling here to everyone if smb wants to learn French I may give some advice but I may see that people are so afraid of difficulty of this language. As you see, if you know French at least intermediate level you will be awarded extra points :) Are you still waiting the reopening of OINP program? Hope you already prepared everything and OINP will open anytime soon. Good luck to you and everyone here!
Hi good to know you are willing to help with those of us who want to learn French. I actually created a thread for the same purpose but like you said most people don't really want to take up the challenge but I believe apart from learning to boost point, being able to speak more languages actually give you more advantage for employment and especially in a dual language country like Canada.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/french-language-made-easy-for-beginners.498939/page-2

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys.. can we apply for ielts re-marking while we use the same Test report form to apply for express entry?
Or I will have to wait for the remarking results?

Teja2000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi Friends
I got 5.5 in reading in IELTS, is there any possibility for score increase if i request for re validation. Please suggest and share an example if someone had earlier.

Regards
Teja

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi Friends
I got 5.5 in reading in IELTS, is there any possibility for score increase if i request for re validation. Please suggest and share an example if someone had earlier.

Regards
Teja
Honestly, no. There's no interpretation in reading. Either your answer is right or wrong, so the score shouldn't change. But anyways, you really need at least a 7 in reading to have good points. My recommendation is to prepare better for a new test. Good luck!

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Friends

Regards
Teja
It's only worth trying revalidation in speaking or writing and even then only if you were 0.5 ( or 1.0) from CLB9. With the amount of time and money you'd spend, it'd be better to reschedule another test.