Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017

shakeosm

Aug 27, 2017
Hi everyone! I am new so apology if its not relevant in this thread.
Question is- if I submit my profile today with a 445 CRS- how long will I wait to be selected?
Am I gonna be on a waiting group for the CRS 440+ for year 2018? Or chance to get an ITA in next any draw (year 2017) as long as less than 440?
Thanks again!

nitish.kpt

Aug 22, 2017
Question is- if I submit my profile today with a 445 CRS- how long will I wait to be selected?
Am I gonna be on a waiting group for the CRS 440+ for year 2018? Or chance to get an ITA in next any draw (year 2017) as long as less than 440?
Thanks again!
2 weeks max!

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks again!
if there is a draw on September 6, you will get an invite! congrats in advance

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

Happy to Inform all of you i have received an ITA with a score of 460 :)

As always i am looking for your advise on a few points mentioned below -

- Do i have to input details of my expired passport
- post receiving the ITA i have applied and received my PCC, i have also booked a slot for my medical how ever i have not submitted my acceptance with CIC yet as i am still arranging my funds, would there be any hiccups with the same
- In my work history which is all technical sales i have worked for one year as a Technical writer with a bank, how ever when i fill my work details i donot find an option to choose a relevant noc code so i have selected financial analyst, CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHAT DO I DO

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Hi Friends,

Happy to Inform all of you i have received an ITA with a score of 460 :)

As always i am looking for your advise on a few points mentioned below -

- Do i have to input details of my expired passport
=> you dont need to enter the details however when you provide the scanned copies, at the bottom just include the expired passport's first and last page. at least i did the same. Please make sure you have the active passport details BEFORE the expired to avoid any unnecessary confusion.

- post receiving the ITA i have applied and received my PCC, i have also booked a slot for my medical how ever i have not submitted my acceptance with CIC yet as i am still arranging my funds, would there be any hiccups with the same
=> doesnt matter, you still have 90 days..

- In my work history which is all technical sales i have worked for one year as a Technical writer with a bank, how ever when i fill my work details i donot find an option to choose a relevant noc code so i have selected financial analyst, CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHAT DO I DO
=> as long as your reference letter ties to a valid NOC code, you can use it
Please see inline, I hope this helps. thanks !!

Last edited:

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi everyone.. what do you predict the CRS score to be for next draw(probably tommo).
Looking for some motivation and hope!!

Abhie

Nov 17, 2015
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
I want to take NOC 0131 because Iv been working as transmission engineer in a telecom company of my country. Can somebody check my job duties and verify me on that??