+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding visitory visa from Islamabad for sponsored spouse

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
i got 1 TRV refusal.. planning on applying another 1, i am student in university with no job and my wife back home is a student as well, do i send my parents house and bank supporting documents and are there still chances of getting it the 2nd time. First time i applied by my-slef this time am going to apply through an immigration consultant..... PR is still in process.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
ranjha01 said:
i got 1 TRV refusal.. planning on applying another 1, i am student in university with no job and my wife back home is a student as well, do i send my parents house and bank supporting documents and are there still chances of getting it the 2nd time. First time i applied by my-slef this time am going to apply through an immigration consultant..... PR is still in process.

what reson they gave for rejection for 1st tym ?

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranjha01 said:
How u present ur case? Wat are reasons of refusal?

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
first time i showed money through my bank account here (20k) and her bank account from Pakistan (15 lakh)..and also got a letter from my university saying i am a full time student and can not visit wife and she showed that she has 3 months off from her college and wants to visit me before her exam begin in April. Also attached my mother home paper and invitation letter from her saying that my wife is welcome to stay in her house over her visit in Canada.

Attached:
- my invitation letter
-mom invitation letter
- wife wrote letter explaining her circumstances
-my bank statement
-her bank statement
- my university letter
- her college letter
- home mortgage letter from mother
- PR approval letter
- and few extra papers can't remember

Also i did not attach any nikah nama.. since already gave her for PR apllication
they give me 5 reason for the refusal :(

1. Your Travel History.... she is a student just turned 18 always studying no time to travel

2.your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence ... am her husband here and Parents back home

3.Length of proposed stay in Canada ..... 3 months it's not a lot

4. purpose of visit ..... PR takes too long

5. your personal Assets and financial status ... showed 15 lakh from her account

even though reasons were given they still rejected the visa... can u guys help what do i need to do 2nd time so i don't mess it up again.

p.s the immigration agent told me that you should not have showed money for ur account and ur wifes accounts since u both are students.. and need to show ur dad's account and her dad's that they will support you guys. Since i did not show a job, i don't work does not make sense why i have 20k in my bank account and how can i afford her.. i think this was the reason

any extra tips to apply again will be helpful plz and thanks.

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranjha01 said:
first time i showed money through my bank account here (20k) and her bank account from Pakistan (15 lakh)..and also got a letter from my university saying i am a full time student and can not visit wife and she showed that she has 3 months off from her college and wants to visit me before her exam begin in April. Also attached my mother home paper and invitation letter from her saying that my wife is welcome to stay in her house over her visit in Canada.

Attached:
- my invitation letter
-mom invitation letter
-my bank statement
-her bank statement
- my university letter
- her college letter
- PR approval letter

Also i did not attach any nikah nama.. since already gave her for PR apllication

1. Your Travel History.... she is a student just turned 18 always studying no time to travel

2.your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence ... am her husband here and Parents back home

5. your personal Assets and financial status ... showed 15 lakh from her account

even though reasons were given they still rejected the visa... can u guys help what do i need to do 2nd time so i don't mess it up again.

p.s the immigration agent told me that you should not have showed money for ur account and ur wifes accounts since u both are students.. and need to show ur dad's account and her dad's that they will support you guys. Since i did not show a job, i don't work does not make sense why i have 20k in my bank account and how can i afford her.. i think this was the reason

I think u r rejected becoz of student may b not sure ...

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
ranjha01 said:

Attached:
- my invitation letter
-mom invitation letter
-my bank statement
-her bank statement
- my university letter
- her college letter
- PR approval letter

any other thoughts?

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
The thing I have always focused on these forums is that "TIES" will ultimately play a big question on the mind of the visa officer. All other reasons can be eliminated but Ties is something that is hard to proof otherwise. like your wife who is a student a) has no income of her own b) you are a student no income of yours c) your wife has no property of considerable value in her name here in Pakistan d) you live in canada(her husband) so technically she has more strong ties to canada at the moment and hence she would overstay/not come back.

I have been in your predicament. I was rejected for the same reason though my wife is a canadian citizen and i have been to canada twice i still got denied when I applied this year. Recently applied again, sometimes it comes to luck too i have heard on these forums a wife showed 60,000 rupees in her bank account husband is a PR in canada and she got accepted so I really dont know if there is a fix magic formula they follow but its a hit and try you can improve documents and apply again dont lose hope!

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Hey guys i got multiple entry TR visa :D happpiieee <3

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
congrats!!! when did you apply?

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
shaznaz75 said:
congrats!!! when did you apply?
a month ago :D it took hardly 1 month n 3-4 days i guess... when gerry's mailed me to collect may application i was sure that i m rejected :p

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Optimistic2 said:
Congrats!!

thanx optimitsic 2 your comments helped me alot throughout application

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Guys who got visa, please share your invitation letters, you can send me through PM so that I can get idea what to put

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Here is an example:

I, undersigned < >, date of birth < >, Citizen of Canada. I am full-fledged and state hereby that I am inviting my wife,
< >, Date of Birth: < >, Place of birth: < >,
Address: < >
to visit me in < >, Canada, for a period of 6 months from < > till < >.

I have applied for family Class Immigration Visa of Canada to sponsor my wife < > months ago and have received no news yet. The current predicted processing time is < > months as indicated on CIC website, which very long period for a family. Canadian High Commission Islamabad informed us that we can apply for Temporary Resident Visa [Copy of email reply from Canadian High Commission is attached].

<Wife job info>. <spouse is working> is currently working in Pakistan as <occupation> for the <Firm name, City> .

Some information about me:
• I am employed full-time as <Position> at <Firm>, <City,Province>.
• I confirm that I will support all expenses of my wife during her stay including shelter, food, travel, medical expenditures, insurances hospitalization or death.
• I have sufficient fund to support her expenses.
[Employment Letter, Copy of my T4 and recent pay stub are attached as proof of financial support]

I sign this document in awareness of my legal liability for failure to comply with the above statement and in the case of giving incorrect data.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at my cell number <Cell Number>. I can also be reached via e-mail.

imthegreat2004

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-NOV-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
25-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
25-JAN-2012
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2011
Hey guys,

My file was transferred to Ottawa in Jan 2012 and since then no news :( we applied TRV last year i think in March but got refused with same type of reasons like ties. etc.

She has been teaching at school since 4 months now as a permanent employee. so is it ok to apply again for TRV? and what ties we can show to get approved.

Now im worried too since ISB is keeping passport for over 100 days and if we get call from CIC for visa as PR what will happen. Any senior member please help.