+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding visitory visa from Islamabad for sponsored spouse

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
w8ing said:
did u mentioned that you have already applied for Permenent residence visa of your wife while applyong for TRV???

Yes i mentioned all that and writen down the case# for our Immigration file.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Optimistic2 said:
Yes i mentioned all that and writen down the case# for our Immigration file.
but in which section?? i mean a wrote a diffrent letter for that or in invitation letter....

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
shahwar101 said:
Hello Guys

I have been watching all these conversations for the last few weeks and I actually found these out pretty interesting and somewhat informative too! I wanted to share my recent success story which could be possibly be helpful to some of you.

I am a permanent resident here in Canada working in a bank. I applied for the sponsorship of wife in June 2011. Since it was taking it too long I decided to file a visitor visa for my wife. I did so on June 13th 2012. I was lucky to be approved for the visitor visa for my wife and i got the response from them on 19th of sep 2012. Although it took long but luckily result came out positive.

After what I have seen from all these conversations, I would say that there are two things that you have to follow. try to explain each and everything i.e your circumstances, your future plans, your intetntions for your personal and professional life on a separate note to the visa officer. this makes a difference. What I have ntoiced is that there is plenty of information left even after u have filled all the forms, which could be helpful for making a decision on your visa. secondly, before submitting the visa, do refer to the canadian high commision islamabad website which enlists its own documnet checklist for different categories. this is often neglected since many of us would only refer to the CIC direct website, and the documnet checklist on the latter, is different.

I wish a very good luck to all of you who are waiting for a response. may Allah making things easier for you people for positive outcomes.

thanks.
Hey shahwar is it important to mention that my application for PPV is already in process at ISlamabad? i am confused that if it is than where to mention becasuse i already have invitation letter in my hand and my husband has not mentioned in it ... so where else i can mention? and wht if i dont mention ?

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Optimistic2 said:
I wrote all these details in the invitation letter. Thanks
thx i wrote all this details in letter of intent :S will it work ?

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA
Thanks to everyone
really an informative fourm
I m going to apply for a visit visa next month inshsllah already applied for a PR in july
really lucky to find this fourm in google search
I hav a question I dnt have a bankaccount or a job so how can I show my ties to my country without a job and what abt my mother account?I m 28 is it look reasonable to show my parents bank acount not mine
any help from seniors
ur words really appreciated
thanks

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@irsum @optimistic
many congrats i just gone through this fourm thouroughly and come to know abt ur sucess my case is much similar as of optimistic
i hav arequest if u plz share the content of letter of invitation and the letter to vo to satisfay why the visit is necessary and to make him believe that my wife ll return to pak after six month
besides if u dnt mind plz share ur location in canada
bundle of thanks

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
sha123456 said:
An indian friend of mine told me that when he appplied for extension of his parents' single entry visa he didnt get a reply until 8-9 weeks after application. Quoting him "if you dont get a reply that means that you have got an extension otherwise you get an instant response of refusal" - Another guy in my office second him on that.
Thanks a lot for the information Sha

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Greetings...

Could anyone list me the requirements to apply for a visit visa to Canada plz....?

I'll be applying from Pakistan.

Thanks

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
Has anyone asked their MP (member of parliament) in town to send a letter to Islamabad consulate general in favor of your application.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
ezakhan said:
Greetings...

Could anyone list me the requirements to apply for a visit visa to Canada plz....?

I'll be applying from Pakistan.

Thanks
it is already mentioned in this thread

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Has any one with spousal sponsorship in Islamabad got the re-medical done in Canada while the spouse is on TRV in Canada. Can any one please provide information about it.

najmun

Dec 9, 2012
Hello, this is Najmun from Bangladesh. My husband just has got the study permit in Canada for 2 years 3 month and I also want to go with him and just going to apply for the visit visa. but I have confusion on some points

1. Should I also apply for the same period as my husband's visa (2 years 3 month) or should I apply for 6 month first and then will extend after going there?

2. Currently I am doing job here in my country and I will be able to show leave letter if I apply for 6 month but I cannot be able to show it if its more than 6 month. Do I really need to show that or it will be fine to apply for 2 years 3 month?

I really need help on this.

Thanks a lot.
Najmun

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
najmun said:
Hello, this is Najmun from Bangladesh. My husband just has got the study permit in Canada for 2 years 3 month and I also want to go with him and just going to apply for the visit visa. but I have confusion on some points

1. Should I also apply for the same period as my husband's visa (2 years 3 month) or should I apply for 6 month first and then will extend after going there?

2. Currently I am doing job here in my country and I will be able to show leave letter if I apply for 6 month but I cannot be able to show it if its more than 6 month. Do I really need to show that or it will be fine to apply for 2 years 3 month?

I really need help on this.

your husband will be studing there so than you have to show enogh bank balance at your side which covers your visit and your husband'd study as well ... i am not sure who will provide you with letter of inviattion. as far i knw its compulsory....in my case my husband sent me letter of inviattion and assured CHC that he takes my financial responsibilty for my visit