14-08-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
7/11/2014
Passport Req..
Decision made: Nov 14, passport request 26/2/2015, passport sent on March 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 11, 2015
w8ing said:
Hey guys i got multiple entry TR visa :D happpiieee <3
w8ing-What was the reason you gave for a multiple entry visa? Did you specify a time period in the invitation letter?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
i am bussniesman and i visited uk many times france once and other some Asian countries still I was refused 2 times 2 years before but now I have sponser from my brother who is canadain citizen can some one tell me how to prove my ties with Pakistan I am real travel I donot want to stay in Canada or over stay .I have 2 shops one is ceramics tiles show room and other is bata shoes frunchies .please guide me

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to ask is there any restrictions in trv such as the visitor must visit canada within 6 months of the issuance date?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
dukhi said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to ask is there any restrictions in trv such as the visitor must visit canada within 6 months of the issuance date?
I dnt knw exactly
but I think they give some time till then u hav to enter canada

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Hello Everyone:

I had been following this thread for quite sometime, and replying here for the first time. I found very helpful information here on this thread. I believe that we should organize our info to help us review even better. I would request to share the info in detail so that the people visiting this thread may get even more advantage. it is requested that all the member should answer the following questions and I will update an excel sheet and will share with everyone every week. please answer the following questions:

USER ID:

PR Application submission date:

Assessment of Sponsor date:

TRV Application Submitted:

Documents submitted with TRV Application:

Time Elapsed – TRV Application :

TRV Granted / Rejected:

Date TRV Granted:

If Rejected – Reason for rejection:

Notes:
USER ID: I don’t expect people to disclose their identity, Please provide your user name as on the forum

PR Application submission date: The date you submitted your spouse PR Application along with Sponsor Assessment.

Assessment of Sponsor date: The date on which you received the letter confirming the eligibility to sponsor a spouse and you receive you official file number.

TRV Application Submitted: The date you submitted your TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) Application

Documents submitted with TRV Application: List the documents you submitted, please also mention the bank statement summary you disclosed. (Please don’t upload any documents)

Time Elapsed – TRV Application : Number of days since you submitted your application

TRV Granted / Rejected: Please mention TRV granted or rejected

Date TRV Granted: Please mention the date if you get the TRV granted or Rejected

If Rejected – Reason for rejection: Please provide the reason TRV was rejected

I assume that ppl will share their info to help every member understand the process.

Best Regards,

Mahmudp

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Hey all,

I am about to submit my wife's PR application package in couple of days, and I also intend to submit an application for TRV. My question here should I wait for the File number to arrive or I can submit TRV application immediately after applying for PR and in the cover letter I can mention that I have applied for the PR for my wife.

Please advice

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
mahmudp said:
Hey all,

I am about to submit my wife's PR application package in couple of days, and I also intend to submit an application for TRV. My question here should I wait for the File number to arrive or I can submit TRV application immediately after applying for PR and in the cover letter I can mention that I have applied for the PR for my wife.

Please advice
I'll wait for the first stage approval. File # is a good reference. First stage is relatively quick. Mine came in 3 weeks and I applied for TRV about two weeks after that.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
dotmatrix said:
I'll wait for the first stage approval. File # is a good reference. First stage is relatively quick. Mine came in 3 weeks and I applied for TRV about two weeks after that.
Thank you dot-matrix for a quick reply, can you tell me when did you apply for spouse PR, and as you said you received approval in 3 weeks. Also let me know which date you applied for TRV and what is the outcome.

secondly, I don't have a job I Just moved back from the middle east, I am a Canadian Citizen, Me and my wife we hold a joint account in Pakistan where I deposited $12000 and have about $10,000 in my Canada account. My wife is a student and will be passing out in December. My wife she has a job offer to start work in Feb which she managed to convince them that she'll start in March as she is planning to visit me in Canada for 2 month.

Considering the above mentioned scenario what according to you are the chances for obtaining the TRV.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
mahmudp said:
Thank you dot-matrix for a quick reply, can you tell me when did you apply for spouse PR, and as you said you received approval in 3 weeks. Also let me know which date you applied for TRV and what is the outcome.

secondly, I don't have a job I Just moved back from the middle east, I am a Canadian Citizen, Me and my wife we hold a joint account in Pakistan where I deposited $12000 and have about $10,000 in my Canada account. My wife is a student and will be passing out in December. My wife she has a job offer to start work in Feb which she managed to convince them that she'll start in March as she is planning to visit me in Canada for 2 month.

Considering the above mentioned scenario what according to you are the chances for obtaining the TRV.
No-one can tell you what the chances are since we've seen a lot of people getting denied despite having strong ties to their home country and vice versa. I applied for the PR by the end of May this year and got first stage approval by Mid June.

Fill out the application showing ample ties to home country. Job letter is good. She can write a letter affirming that she will leave the country at the end of her allowed length of visit. She can explain in the letter what ties she has in her home country (family, property etc)

Good luck

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
God has made this immigration process easy for few people
but we are not included in the list may b
so it doesnot matter how strong our application is
sometime we hav to face hardtimes

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
assassin said:
w8ing-What was the reason you gave for a multiple entry visa? Did you specify a time period in the invitation letter?

it was my 1st wedding anniversry plus winter vacation so that was the reason

yes i do specify time period and provide them with the proof that i have this much of winter break and how important it is for me to return back for my last semister

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
dukhi said:
Hi Guys,

no such restriction .. u can visit whenever u want with in the time ur visas are valid and u can stay their for maximum 6 months.. or u can extend ur entry their for further 6 months