+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
You receive a letter in your CIC account but at the same time you also receive an email to let you know that you have an update in your account and you need to check your account. Then You download that form and make an appointment with a panel physician. I would suggest to check your account frequently after you have linked your application so that you don’t miss any updates including medical exam request (that’s what IRCC also recommends ). Hope this helps!
Can we link the application even if we are using Immigration lawyers to handle our application?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Can we link the application even if we are using Immigration lawyers to handle our application?
Unfortunately not. I have the same problem

Reactions: mkukku

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
After you guys paid the biometric fees how did you send the receipt?
I am asking because I got the request yesterday, I paid right away and that's it, since then no news.
On the other hand, I read that some people who also did the payment yesterday went for their biometrics today.

Reactions: mkukku

thega

Mar 12, 2021
The biggest question is why do they skip people. I think maybe for someone background/security check takes longer due to big travel list, that's why they are trying to fill up quota with ppl who has "simpler" applications.
In the past 10 years I travelled through 4 countries. US and Canada are 2 of them, the other is my country. The 4th is a country I just passed through and stayed 0 days in that country. Someone else said he travelled through 40 countries and it took long for him.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
After you guys paid the biometric fees how did you send the receipt?
I am asking because I got the request yesterday, I paid right away and that's it, since then no news.
On the other hand, I read that some people who also did the payment yesterday went for their biometrics today.
On the same email you received there is an instruction to upload the receipt:

7. Once completed, send the payment receipt via the IRCC Webform at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Reactions: Theo_S and Rumman

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
File submitted: 31 Aug 2020
XEP: 1 Dec 2020
Waiting for AOR ????
Is IRCC issuing AOR only to inland applicants?
When will my turn come ??? It's frustrating . . . .
I am Inland applicant with overseas dependent.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
File submitted: 31 Aug 2020
XEP: 1 Dec 2020
Waiting for AOR ????
Is IRCC issuing AOR only to inland applicants?
When will my turn come ??? It's frustrating . . . .
I am Inland applicant with overseas dependent.
I've noticed that, some people who are inland and who have outland family members seemed to be skipped over. They are focused on inland people only. I hope it comes soon for you.