+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hello there,
Just to let my timeline here:
Application sent to Sidney: 27 September 2020
Application received: 2 October 2020
XEP: 7 December 2020

I have not received yet any update on the application. I did travel quite a lot during the last 10 years (lived in 1 country for a year and in other 2 for almost 6 months).
Argentinian, currently in Quebec, only me in the application, although I told them I am in a common law relationship with a Canadian.
Hope to get some update soon!

Reactions: DAS_1

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Hello there,

I have not received yet any update on the application. I did travel quite a lot during the last 10 years (lived in 1 country for a year and in other 2 for almost 6 months).
Argentinian, currently in Quebec, only me in the application, although I told them I am in a common law relationship with a Canadian.
Yea perhaps travelling a lot could be a factor, they might do check up with every country you touched ground on, also that you are in a relationship with a canadian, did you declare common law partnership during your PR application?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hello there,

If your common-law is an Canadian then you are considered alone in your application. I am in the same situation, IRCC agent told me that I am alone, because a Canadian citizen obviously can't be your dependent. Also if she/he is not your sponsor, then you are 100% alone in the application.

Reactions: Edveigae

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
After you guys paid the biometric fees how did you send the receipt?
I am asking because I got the request yesterday, I paid right away and that's it, since then no news.
On the other hand, I read that some people who also did the payment yesterday went for their biometrics today.
Same with me, the payment was submitted by lawyers last week and waiting for the next steps

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sometimes I feel.. I should open my heart and speak.. days are really bad considering immigration process to Canada.. all those who have applied had huge amount of dreams.. I have never imagined that my life will be stagnated.. can’t build a house.. can invest anywhere.. can’t have a child ( because it will take another year and half to get his or her papers) can’t do anything in life till our application are processed.. patients is hard especially when there is darkness all around.. don’t lose hope.. neither did I.. if there is anyone who can give me any suggestions regarding my situation please feel free to do so..

Situation 1.
My lawyer(in Canada) isn’t responding to my mails or calls from past 8 months.. I have no clear picture on what’s going on with my application.. I don’t have any access to my application apart from ecas.. what should I do about it.

Situation 2.
my timeline.
Application received on March 6 2019
Aor may 16 2019
Biometric done 2019 June
Pre arrival July 2019
Fresh police clearance and travel history request nov 2020
Till now no response.. does anyone have an idea what’s gonna happen next

Reactions: hamarawi

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Sometimes I feel.. I should open my heart and speak.. days are really bad considering immigration process to Canada.. all those who have applied had huge amount of dreams.. I have never imagined that my life will be stagnated.. can’t build a house.. can invest anywhere.. can’t have a child ( because it will take another year and half to get his or her papers) can’t do anything in life till our application are processed.. patients is hard especially when there is darkness all around.. don’t lose hope.. neither did I.. if there is anyone who can give me any suggestions regarding my situation please feel free to do so..

Situation 1.
My lawyer(in Canada) isn’t responding to my mails or calls from past 8 months.. I have no clear picture on what’s going on with my application.. I don’t have any access to my application apart from ecas.. what should I do about it.

Situation 2.
my timeline.
Application received on March 6 2019
Aor may 16 2019
Biometric done 2019 June
Pre arrival July 2019
Fresh police clearance and travel history request nov 2020
Till now no response.. does anyone have an idea what’s gonna happen next
Did you try requesting for ATIP notes? may be it can provide more inputs.