+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Deep1991

Sep 20, 2021
Received AOR yesterday!!

Application sent - 14 sep 2020
XEP- nov 2020
AOR - 20 sep2021
Biometrics - 21sep 2021 done
Medical- its written passed when I linked my application on 20sep 2021.( I think they considered my old medical)

Everything is done but the bar is showing estimated time to complete dec 2022!!??

Background check is in process and checking eligibility.

sharon Gill

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Received AOR yesterday!!

Application sent - 14 sep 2020
XEP- nov 2020
AOR - 20 sep2021
Biometrics - 21sep 2021 done
Medical- its written passed when I linked my application on 20sep 2021.( I think they considered my old medical)

Everything is done but the bar is showing estimated time to complete dec 2022!!??

Background check is in process and checking eligibility.
I think due to the processing time because it is 26 months rightnow

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Sharon, yea your best bet is to call IRCC and order ATIP notes, make them feel the pressure a bit. Or maybe consult with an immigration consultant.
does ordering ATIP put pressure on our application i.e speed up processing ?

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Hi,
I got my AOR yesterday and when I linked my account online my medical exam was passed, today I checked my account and it disappeared and now I see "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes", did anyone have a similar situation? Tks.

Reactions: Rumman

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hi,
I got my AOR yesterday and when I linked my account online my medical exam was passed, today I checked my account and it disappeared and now I see "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes", did anyone have a similar situation? Tks.
So, what's the problem?

Reactions: Edveigae

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
What do you mean? Yesterday the medical was "passed" and today it disappeared, do you think it's normal? No problem at all? What a weird comment Valeria....

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
What do you mean? Yesterday the medical was "passed" and today it disappeared, do you think it's normal? No problem at all? What a weird comment Valeria....
You wrote that it disappeared and now you see "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". It's two completely similar messages.
Your medical exam is passed already and you do not need a medical exam right now.
Where is the issue?

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
You wrote that it disappeared and now you see "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". It's two completely similar messages.
Your medical exam is passed already and you do not need a medical exam right now.
Where is the issue?
Yes of course you are right (not true). The biometric says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes." but I received the letter asking to pay and wait for the instructions, based on that you can really trust the message "We do not need..." right?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Yes of course you are right (not true). The biometric says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes." but I received the letter asking to pay and wait for the instructions, based on that you can really trust the message "We do not need..." right?
The biometric says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
So you got a letter after because they required your biometrics for some reason.

The same now with medical. Your medical is passed, you don't need to pass it.
If they will require it from you, they will request it with an additional letter. For now, just wait.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
The biometric says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
So you got a letter after because they required your biometrics for some reason.

The same now with medical. Your medical is passed, you don't need to pass it.
If they will require it from you, they will request it with an additional letter. For now, just wait.
Very helpful with your "bold" sentences. Have a nice day :rolleyes:

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
It's nothing to worry about, the message from IRCC is very clear, I am not sure how else someone can help from this forum, because it's nothing to help.
They literally just told you that your medical is good for now.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
It's nothing to worry about, the message from IRCC is very clear, I am not sure how else someone can help from this forum, because it's nothing to help.
They literally just told you that your medical is good for now.
I agree, my question was if someone experience having a date and the next day this date disappeared, that's it. We all know we have to wait... not a big discovery :) but tks anyway.